What is Apcalis-sx 20 mg oral jelly?
Apcalis-sx 20 mg oral jelly is an innovative medicine manufactured to help patients with erectile dysfunction. It is a situation in which patients cannot gain a firm and hard erection while having intercourse. Due to this, the sexual activity that a male performs is unsatisfying. This leads to two major problems in the bodies of both males and females: declining libido and rising sexual dissatisfaction levels. The Apcalis-sx oral jelly helps suppress the symptoms of erectile dysfunction so that a person can have satisfactory intercourse.
The medicine is manufactured by Ajanta Pharmaceutical, an Indian manufacturer. The active pharmaceutical ingredient inside the oral jelly is Tadalafil, which falls in the PDE type5 inhibitor class action of medicine. The manufacturer packs 5 grams of jelly in a sachet, and one box consists of 7 sachets of different flavours. Every 5 grams of Apcalis jelly consists of 20 mg of Tadalafil. If a person has symptoms of erectile dysfunction, they must contact the physician and discuss the issue in detail. It will help them provide the prescription to the physician who must buy it.
|Apcalis-sx 20 mg oral jelly quick information
|Yes, Prescription Is compulsory.
|FDA Pregnancy Category:
|Does not cause sleepiness
|Schedule H Medicine
|Expires on or after:
Uses of Apcalis-sx 20 mg oral jelly
- Patients with erectile dysfunction can take help from the medicine with the physician’s permission. In this situation, medicine helps in suppressing the symptoms temporarily. A person will not notice any permanent improvement in the issue because of the medicine.
- The medicine also helps patients with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension. It is a disease impacting the left side of the heart and lungs in which blood pressure inside the vessels increases. The medicine also causes symptoms like headache, nausea, lightheadedness, etc.
Benefits of Apcalis-sx 20 mg oral jelly
- Gaining a firm erection is the first and most important benefit of using Apcalis medicine. It is very important for indulging in satisfactory intercourse.
- Patients using the medicine will also notice a spike in their sexual satisfaction levels and libido. It happens because when a person starts having satisfactory intercourse, they automatically stay in a better mood to have intercourse, increasing satisfaction levels directly.
- The medicine also helps in improving the symptoms of pulmonary arterial hypertension by controlling the blood pressure and maintaining it.
How does Apcalis-sx 20 mg oral jelly work?
To understand how Apcalis jelly works, one should know how PDE type5 causes erectile dysfunction because the medicine helps only in this case. PDE type5 is a hormone which is released inside the blood vessels by the body when it feels that the heart is in danger. The hormone directly blocks the release of cGMP, the vasodilator inside vessels. Due to this, blood vessels start to contract, stopping the blood from reaching the penis in adequate amounts leading to softer erections.
When the Tadalafil dissolves inside the blood vessels, it will first block the actions of PDE type5. Due to this, blood vessels start dilating again as the release of cGMP is activated. When a person is sexually aroused in this situation, they will notice blood rushing towards the penis, leading to a harder erection.
The dose of medicine that a person needs to consume is one or two jellies per day, consumed an hour before intercourse. The physician makes the final decision on the dose based on the level of issues that a person has.
Side Effects of Apcalis-sx 20 mg
While some experience headaches, flushing, or upset stomach, most people tolerate Apcalis-sx 20 mg well. To minimize risk, strictly follow your doctor’s advice, never adjust your dose without consulting them, and review medication lists to avoid potential interactions. By taking these precautions, you can ensure safe and effective use of Apcalis-sx 20 mg to optimize your sexual health.
Common Side Effects:
These are just the most common side effects. Not everyone who takes Apcalis-sx 20 mg will experience them, and the severity can vary.
- Warmth and redness of the face and neck
- Stomach queasiness
- Momentary vision
- Sinus congestion
Less Common Side Effects
- Muscle aches
- Reduced blood pressure
- Ringing in the ears
Rare but Serious Side Effects:
Rarely, Apcalis-sx 20 mg may lead to severe side effects that demand prompt medical intervention. In rare occurrences, the use of Apcalis-sx 20 mg may trigger significant side effects, mandating immediate medical attention.
- Sudden loss of vision in one or both eyes
- Chest pain, jaw pain, or arm pain
- Severe dizziness or fainting
- Prolonged erection
- Sudden hearing loss
- Tadalafil: MedlinePlus Drug Information. Available online:
- Tadalafil Interactions: Drugs.com. Available online:
- Tadalafil (Oral Route) Side Effects: Mayoclinic.org. Available online:
- Definition & Facts for Erectile Dysfunction: niddk.nih.gov. Available online:
The content presented on this page is intended solely for general informational purposes and must not be viewed as a replacement for expert medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. It is imperative to consult with a certified healthcare professional for guidance on any medical condition, symptom, or inquiry. Never ignore or postpone seeking professional medical advice based on information obtained from this page.