What is Avaforce 100mg?
The Avaforce 100mg is a product of Centurion Laboratories and is used to suppress the symptoms of erectile dysfunction. The active pharmaceutical ingredient inside the medicine is Avanafil and each tablet consists of 100 mg of it. It is a prescription-based medicine which is only provided to males by the physician.
|Avaforce 100 mg quick information|
|Prescription Required?||Yes, Prescription Is compulsory.|
|FDA Pregnancy Category:||Category B|
|Habit Forming:||Not habit-forming|
|Chemical Class:||Pyrimidine Carboxamide|
|Action Class:||PDE-5 inhibitors|
|Sleepiness:||Does not cause sleepiness|
|Schedule:||Schedule H Medicine|
|Expires on or after:||August, 2024|
Use Of Avaforce 100
- The medicine provides temporary relief from the issue of Erectile Dysfunction, which will help a person have satisfactory intercourse. Other than that, two different reason for which a person can take the Avaforce 100 mg medicine are-
- The medicine is also going to help a person with the issue of Pulmonary Hypertension. It provides relief to people suffering from the issue.
How does Avanafil work in the body?
The medicine will first block PDE-5 after you take it. This means blood vessels will open up, and more blood will reach the penis. The second thing the medicine does is activate cGMP, which ensures that the blood stays in your penis for a more extended time than usual, so erectile dysfunction can’t happen.
Warnings and Precautions
Avaforce is a prescription drug that can cause serious side effects and should only be taken with advice from an appropriate healthcare provider.
Common side effects of Avaforce may include headaches, flushing, nasal congestion, stomach pain, or back pain. More potential severe side effects require medical attention immediately if they occur. These include: hearing loss or decreased vision; prolonged erections; chest pain; irregular heartbeat; sudden decrease or loss of vision; difficulty breathing or swallowing; Patients already taking nitrates such as Isosorbide Dinitrate for chest pain should not take Avaforce as it may increase their risk of low blood pressure.
Additionally, people taking certain HIV drugs, such as Ritonavir, should not take Avaforce (Avanafil) as it could lead to life-threatening low blood pressure. People with liver impairment should also use this medication cautiously, as it might affect how it works.
What are the side effects of Avaforce 100 mg that people experience?
Side effects that might occur in your body are-
- Pain in stomach
- Cloudiness in front of eyes
- Ringing in ears
- Dizziness and drowsiness
- Muscle and skeletal pain
- Upset stomach
- Diarrhea and vomiting
- Painful erection that lasts for longer
- Pounding of heart
- Headache and nausea
Preventive measures are essential while taking Avaforce.
The preventive measures that you should take when taking the Avaforce 100 mg medicine are-
- You must avoid products like alcohol, marijuana, and tobacco when taking Avaforce 100 mg.
- The medicine should enter your body 20-30 minutes before you want to have intercourse.
- Share everything with your physician, whether it is a past medical issue or allergy. The physician ensures that your body stays safe in every situation.
- If you are a heart patient, maintain your distance from this medicine.
- Do not take Avaforce if you are consuming nitrate medications, as this combination can cause a dangerous drop in blood pressure.
- Medzpills aims to provide consumers with reliable, trustworthy, and expert-reviewed information. This article has been reviewed by Parry Stone, an expert in the field. However, it is important to note that the information presented should not be used as a substitute for the advice of a qualified medical professional. The information provided serves only as a source of knowledge and may not cover all aspects of health conditions, lab tests, medications, potential side effects, drug interactions, warnings, alerts, and more.
- It is highly recommended to consult with your doctor and address any concerns or questions you may have about a specific disease or medication. At Medzpills, we strive to supplement, rather than replace, the essential doctor-patient relationship.