About Avaforce 50 mg Tablets
Avaforce 50 mg is an Avanafil-based tablet available in the market for helping people suffering from erectile dysfunction issues. It is a blue pill that consists of 50 mg of Avanafil salt each and comes in a pack of four.
An interesting fact about Avanafil salt is that it only takes 20-25 minutes for some people to experience its effects to activate and show results. In the body of some people, the results might occur within half an hour .
The results that Avanafil 50 mg generates last for 4-5 hours on average in a person’s body. The salt falls under the PDE type5 inhibitor class, a prescription-based medicine category.
Does the medicine help only in case of erectile dysfunction?
The medicine is not only going to help a person with the issue of erectile dysfunction. There are a few other issues that are resolved with this medicine-
- The medicine helps a person improve their libido levels . This will increase the willingness to have physical activity.
- The medicine also helps a person eliminate the issue of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia . In this issue, the drug helps improve the prostate gland’s swelling .
- The medicine also helps a person when suffering from the issue of Pulmonary Hypertension.
Side Effects from Avaforce 50 mg
- Difficulty breathing
- Pain during erection
- Vision changes
- Ringing in your ears
- Sudden hearing loss
- Back pain
Important preventive measures
When you are taking the medicine Avaforce 50 mg, then you should keep the following preventive measures in mind-
- Discuss every single detail of the issue with your physician always.
- You should not take alcohol or other substances with the Avaforce 50 mg medicine.
- Don’t drive after taking medicine.
Medicines in the Same Class
- Medzpills aims to provide consumers with reliable, trustworthy, and expert-reviewed information. This article has been reviewed by Parry Stone, an expert in the field. However, it is important to note that the information presented should not be used as a substitute for the advice of a qualified medical professional. The information provided serves only as a source of knowledge and may not cover all aspects of health conditions, lab tests, medications, potential side effects, drug interactions, warnings, alerts, and more.
- It is highly recommended to consult with your doctor and address any concerns or questions you may have about a specific disease or medication. At Medzpills, we strive to supplement, rather than replace, the essential doctor-patient relationship.