The medicine Avana 100 mg is a PDE type 5 inhibitor which is a product of Sunrise Pharmaceuticals . Each red pill contains 100 mg of Avanafil salt, and they are packaged in a strip of four tablets. After that, they put the strip in the box and distribute it to retailers for sale.
This medicine helps people who are suffering from issues of erectile dysfunction , which may occur in individuals due to various factors and lifestyle choices. If we see, people have adopted various bad habits like junk food, not doing much physical exercise, etc. Due to this, the body comes under stressful situations, and PDE activates in the body. Over time, these factors may contribute to the development of erectile dysfunction. In this situation, medicine helps in providing satisfactory sexual activity.
How does Avana 100 mg work in the body?
When the medicine enters your body, the salt will dissolve and enter the blood vessels. After entering the blood vessels, the task performed by the medicine is attaching to the PDE and blocking it out. You will notice that the blood vessels dilate as soon as PDE deactivates.
This leads to blood entering the penis without any problem. This way, the medicine helps a person eliminate the issue of a softer erection. After that, a person can also notice the activation of cGMP in the body. Its main function is to help maintain an erection by preventing blood from leaving the penis too quickly. So, when you feel like ejaculating, the blood won’t exit the penis. This will elongate your sexual activity, and the problem of premature ejaculation will vanish for some time.
When you are consuming medicine, there should be a particular way in which you must take medicine. If you follow the method properly, then the chances of getting better results are higher-
- You should swallow the tablet whole for optimal results. For that, a glassful of water can help.
- People commonly make the mistake of biting or chewing the medicine to take it easily. But instead, it will decrease the working potential of the medicine.
- People taking the Avana 50 and Avana 100 should maintain a healthy diet. One should completely cut off junk food when taking medicine.
- You can take medicine before and after meals according to your ease and needs.
- Take medicine half an hour before the time of coitus. It is better for providing you results. After taking medicine, you should involve in sexually arousing activities.
Warnings and Precautions
Avana 100 is a prescription drug that can cause serious side effects and should only be taken with advice from a qualified healthcare provider.
Common side effects of Avana 100 may include headaches, flushing, nasal congestion, stomach pain, or back pain. More serious Potential side effects require medical attention immediately if they occur.
These include: hearing loss or decreased vision; prolonged erections; chest pain;irregular heartbeat; sudden decrease or loss of vision; difficulty breathing or swallowing;
Patients who are already taking nitrates such as Isosorbide Dinitrate for chest pain should not take Avana 100 as it may increase their risk of low blood pressure.
Additionally, individuals taking certain HIV medications, such as ritonavir, should avoid taking Avana 100 (avanafil), as it may lead to life-threatening low blood pressure.
Side Effect of Avana 100 tablet
More common Side Effects
- Redness of the face and arms.
- Pain in the stomach and muscles is also very common when consuming medicine.
- Muscle aches and pains
- Sometimes the erection will last longer, which can become painful. You should discuss this issue with the physician.
- Warmth – Rise of body temperature
- Runny Nose or Nasal Congestion
Less common side effect
- Color vision change
- Difficulty having a bowel movement (stool)
- Itching skin
- Cough producing mucus
- Belching (burping)
- Increased hunger
- Muscle spasms
- Burning feeling in stomach
- Bloody nose
- Trouble sleeping
- Joint pain
- Muscle aching
- Body aches or pain
- Ear congestion
- Loss of voice, appetite,
- Tenderness around the eyes
- Muscle pain or stiffness
- Cool, pale skin
- Sour in stomach
Interaction: Avana 100
Avana 100 interact with Drug and Disease.
- Nitroglycerin translingual, IV, nitroglycerin topical
- Nelfinavir and saquinavir
- Nitroglycerin PO, nitroprusside
- Isosorbide mononitrate
- Isosorbide dinitrate
- Nitroglycerin transdermal
- Nitroglycerin rectal
- Nitroglycerin sublingual
- Troleandomycin and telithromycin
- Seizure disorders
- Liver related disease
- Renal dysfunction
- Retinitis pigmentosa
- Cardiovascular disease
- Hearing loss in man
Various variants of Avanafil tablets
|Extra Super Avana||Avana 200||Avaforce 100|
What if I miss the dose of it?
If you miss the dose of Avana 100 mg, you will not notice any results while having coitus.
What is the recommended dosage of Avana 100 mg for optimal results?
The recommended dosage of Avana 100 mg for optimal results varies depending on the individual, but generally, one tablet per day is advised. Your healthcare provider will determine the appropriate dosage based on your specific needs and condition. The physician who you visit to consult will decide that you should take one tablet or two.
- Medzpills aims to provide consumers with reliable, trustworthy, and expert-reviewed information . This article has been reviewed by Parry Stone, an expert in the field. However, it is important to note that the information presented should not be used as a substitute for the advice of a qualified medical professional. The information provided serves only as a source of knowledge and may not cover all aspects of health conditions, lab tests, medications, potential side effects, drug interactions, warnings, alerts, and more.
- It is highly recommended to consult with your doctor and address any concerns or questions you may have about a specific disease or medication. At Medzpills, we strive to supplement, rather than replace, the essential doctor-patient relationship.
There are no reviews yet.