Avana 200 is a very strong allopathic medicine used by erectile dysfunction patients to suppress the symptoms temporarily. The medicine is manufactured by Sunrise Remedies, an Indian Pharmaceutical company. The active pharmaceutical ingredient present inside the medicine is Avanafil which is prescription-based.
Side Effects of Avana 200 tablet
More common Side Effects for 200 mg
- redness of the face, arms,
- Pain in the stomach and muscles is also very common when consuming medicine.
- muscle aches and pains
- Sometimes the erection will last longer, which can become painful. You should discuss this issue with the physician.
- Warmth – Rise of body temperature
- Runny Nose or Nasal Congestion
- Color vision change
- Difficulty having a bowel movement (stool)
- Itching skin
- Muscle spasms
- Muscle aching
- Body aches or pain
- Ear congestion
- Loss of voice
Warnings and Precautions
Avana 200 is a prescription drug that can cause serious side effects and should only be taken with advice from an appropriate healthcare provider.
Common side effects of Avaforce may include headaches, flushing, nasal congestion, stomach pain, or back pain. More serious potential side effects require medical attention immediately if they occur.
People with liver impairment should also use this medication cautiously as it might affect how it works.
Patients who are already taking nitrates such as Isosorbide Dinitrate for chest pain should not take Avana 200 as it may increase their risk of low blood pressure.
- Medzpills aims to provide consumers with reliable, trustworthy, and expert-reviewed information. This article has been reviewed by Parry Stone, an expert in the field. However, it is important to note that the information presented should not be used as a substitute for the advice of a qualified medical professional. The information provided serves only as a source of knowledge and may not cover all aspects of health conditions, lab tests, medications, potential side effects, drug interactions, warnings, alerts, and more.
- It is highly recommended to consult with your doctor and address any concerns or questions you may have about a specific disease or medication. At Medzpills, we strive to supplement, rather than replace, the essential doctor-patient relationship.