What is Begma 200?
Begma 200 is a strong allopathic medicine for males, which consists of Sildenafil Citrate as an active pharmaceutical ingredient. It is a sexual wellness drug that helps patients with erectile dysfunction. It is an issue commonly happening in the body of males nowadays, and its symptom consists of a softer erection
While having intercourse. Because of this symptom, a male and female partner’s body suffers from other issues like declining sexual satisfaction and libido levels.
The medicine is manufactured by Rewine Pharmaceutical, a renowned name in manufacturing sexual wellness drugs for males. They pack the medicine in a strip of 10 tablets, which
Are black and oval. Each tablet in the strip consists of 200mg of API, Sildenafil Citrate. This ingredient falls in the PDE type5 inhibitor class action, and one requires a prescription to buy and consume this medicine. So, if a person notices the symptoms of erectile dysfunction, they must visit a physician and discuss the issue to get the prescription.
Uses of Begma 200
- The first reason why a physician prescribes the Begma 200 is erectile dysfunction. The medicine relieves the issue so that a male can enjoy intercourse.
- Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension patients can also get a prescription for Sildenafil Citrate. It is a situation in which a person’s blood pressure increases, and in some cases, a person might even faint.
Benefits of Begma 200
- Harder erections for better intercourse are a benefit of consuming Begma 200mg.
- An increase in sexual satisfaction levels is also a benefit of using this medicine.
- The medicine users will also notice the benefit of an increased libido.
- A control of blood pressure is also a benefit of Begma 200.
How does Begma 200 work?
The main aim of the Begma 200 medicine is to suppress the symptoms of erectile dysfunction, which are caused by PDE type5. It is a hormone that the body
Releases to ensure a person’s heart’s safety. This hormone enters the blood vessels and suppresses the release of cGMP, a vasodilator. Soon the blood vessels start to contract, and blood cannot reach the penis adequately, causing erectile dysfunction.
When a person consumes Begma 200, the API releases and enters the blood vessels. It will block the actions of the PDE type5, increasing the cGMP levels. It will start dilating the blood vessels again. When a person is sexually aroused, more blood enters the penis leading to a better and harder erection.
The erection might take 15-20 minutes to harden based on levels of issues.
The physician decides the dose of the medicine that a person requires. To make this decision, the physician first needs to know the details about a person’s medical history. It will help them ensure whether a person is safe using the medicine. After that, they will check the levels of erectile dysfunction in the body. It will help them decide whether a person requires one or two daily doses. Generally, a person only needs one dose per day, half an hour before intercourse.
For detailed information on the interactions of Begma 200 with drugs, alcohol, supplements, food, and diseases, please visit the Sildenafil Interaction page.
Begma 200 and Alcohol/Supplements/Food Interactions
Alcohol (Ethanol) and Begma 200
- Increased risk of heart problems
- Reduced effectiveness of Begma 200
- Increased risk of side effects
Begma 200 and Supplements/foods Interactions
- Yohimbine: Drop in blood pressure.
- L-arginine: Dangerous drop in blood pressure
- Grapefruit juice: It Can lead to a higher risk of side effects
Begma 200 drug interactions
Major drug interactions
- Delavirdine (Rescriptor)
- Nitroglycerin (Nitrostat, Nitrolingual, Nitro-Dur, Minitran, Nitro-Bid, Rectiv, GoNitro)
- Nefazodone (Serzone)
- Ketoconazole (Nizoral)
- Isosorbide (Isordil, Dilatrate-SR)
- Darunavir (Prezista)
- Amprenavir (Agenerase)
- Cobicistat (Tybost)
- Nitroprusside (Nitropress)
- Atazanavir (Reyataz)
- Fosamprenavir (Lexiva)
- Amyl Nitrite
- Avanafil (Stendra)
Moderate drug interactions
Begma 200 disease interactions
Disease Interactions that are of high clinical significance.
- pulmonary veno-occlusive disease (PVOD): Worsening symptomsof PVOD and potentially life-threatening complications.
- Cardiovascular Disease: May experience a significant drop in blood pressure
- Renal dysfunction: may result in drug accumulation.
Disease Interactions that are of less clinical significance.
- Hearing Loss
- Liver Disease
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Seizure Disorders
The below side effects demand immediate medical attention.
Uncommon side effects:
- Prickling, tingling, or numbness sensations.
- Tenderness in the stomach area.
- A feeling of burning or discomfort in the chest or abdomen.
- More frequent need to urinate.
- Burning or aching in the bladder.
- Painful urination.
- Urine that is cloudy or bloody
- Priapism (painful erections)
Rare side effects:
- Breast enlargement.
- Fever or chills.
- Difficulty focusing.
- Unusual sensation of burning or stinging on the skin.
- Aching in the lower back or side.
- Blurred vision.
- Twitching of the muscles.
- Chest pains.
- Severe or persistent headache.
Less severe side effects of Begma 200
Side effects frequently observed:
- Muscular aches and pains.
- Nasal congestion or runny nose.
- Nasal bleeding.
Infrequent side effects:
- Diarrhea or cramps (severe or ongoing).
- Enlargement of the face, hands, feet, or lower legs.
- Swallowing difficulty.
- Paleness of the skin.
- Unpleasant sexual effects in men (persistent), such as the inability to experience an orgasm.
- Ulcers in the mouth or on the lips.
- Poor coordination.
- Asthma worsening.