Bigfun Jelly 5 gm – 100 mg Sildenafil is a special medicine for Erectile Dysfunction patients which comes in a flavored jelly form. The jelly consists of Sildenafil citrate as an active pharmaceutical ingredient. The manufacturer of the jelly is Leeford Healthcare who packs 5 grams of jelly in one sachet containing 100mg of API. The medicine helps the patients of erectile dysfunction gain and maintain an erection which is important for sexual satisfaction.
|Bigfun Jelly 5 gm quick information
|Yes, Prescription Is compulsory.
|FDA Pregnancy Category:
|Benzene sulfonamide Derivative
|May cause sleepiness
|Schedule H Medicine
|Expires on or after:
What are the major uses of the Bigfun Jelly 5 gm?
- The major use of Bigfun jelly is to help the patients of erectile dysfunction. The medicine will help you restore your sexual life, satisfaction and confidence.
Tips to consume the Bigfun Jelly 5 gm
- Always consume the jelly directly from the sachet without touching it.
- Consume the medicine on an empty stomach. It gives a boost to the absorption of Sildenafil.
- You should avoid junk food as much as possible when using this medicine. It would be better if you consume healthy and balanced food.
- Take the jelly half an hour before you wish to have sex.
- It is mandatory to involve in sexually arousing activities for gaining an erection after taking the jelly.
What changes does this medicine make in your body?
When you consume the medicine, the jelly will enter your body and dissolve. The active pharmaceutical ingredient will enter inside your blood vessels and find PDE type 5. The Sildenafil will block the actions of PDE type 5 which will give rise to the cGMP. Being a vasodilator, the cGMP will dilate the blood vessels to accommodate more blood. When you are sexually aroused, you will notice that a huge amount of blood will enter inside your penis causing a harder erection.
The Sildenafil will stay active in your body for 5-6 hours on an average. In this period, whenever you are sexually aroused, you will gain the same level of erection. When you gain such erections consistency, you are able to perform better sexually which elevates the levels of sexual satisfaction in your body.
The dosage of the Bigfun jelly is mostly one sachet of jelly per day. But you can not take or buy the medicine directly. First of all, you need to visit the physician and share information like your medical history and current issue levels. Based on the information, they will ensure your safety and then prescribe you the dose.
If you consume an overdose of the medicine by mistake, check how your body is reacting. In case there are major side effects in your body, contact your physician. They will help you get rid of the effects before it gets serious and you notice issues like fainting, priapism, etc.
If you ever miss the dose of the medicine, you must make up as soon as you realize it. But you should remember that if the time left for the next dose is less, don’t take both the medicines together. It can cause ingredient overdose in the body. In case of any confusion, contact your physician.
Adverse Effects of jelly
The medicine can cause common side effects like-
- Pain in muscles
- Pain in your abdomen area
- Nasal congestion
Some rare side effects that might also appear are-
- Allergic reaction
- Blurred vision
- Ringing in the ears
- Temporary loss of vision & hearing
- Irregular heartbeat
- Decrease in blood pressure
- Chest pain
- Priapism, elongated and painful erection
For a comprehensive list of potential side effects, please refer to the Sildenafil Citrate side effects page.
- Share the list of medicines and supplements that you are consuming when using the jelly. The physician needs access to this information to ensure your safety.
- If you are consuming the Bigfun jelly, you should not drive or operate heavy machinery.
- Contact your physician as soon as you notice any serious side effect occurring in your body.
Interactions of Bigfun Jelly
- The jelly interacts with alcohol because it decreases the effectiveness of the medicine.
- The jelly also interacts with junk and high-fat food. It will decrease the absorption of the medicine.
- The jelly also interacts with cigarettes as it decreases its effectiveness in your body.
- Interacts with severe heart and liver based problems.
- It interacts negatively with low blood pressure issues.
- The jelly interacts with issues like fever, dizziness, nausea, etc. In such cases, you should consult your physician before consuming the medicine.
- The jelly interacts with grapefruit juice because it increases the Sildenafil concentration in the blood.
- You should not consume nitrate-based medicines with Bigfun jelly because their combination decreases your blood pressure to extreme levels.
- The Bigfun jelly also interacts with alpha-blockers medicine. Their combination also decreases the blood pressure to unsafe levels.
For a comprehensive list of interactions, please refer to the Sildenafil Citrate interaction page.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the best way to store the jelly?
- The best place to store the medicine would be a dark and dry box.
- Make sure that the box is stored at a temperature below 86°F (30°C).
- Never expose the medicine to direct sunlight because it will deteriorate the medicine quality.
- You need to make sure that your kids stay away from your medicine and never consume it by mistake.
What happens if I consume alcohol with the jelly?
If you consume alcohol with the jelly, its effectiveness will decrease because alcohol will depress the body’s ability to process the medicine. Moreover it will also contribute to the side effects of the jelly which are headache, dizziness and decrease in the blood pressure.
The following sources were used as references to obtain information about the Bigfun Jelly 5 gm:
- Medzpills aims to provide visitors with reliable, trustworthy, and expert-reviewed information. This article has been reviewed by Parry Stone, an expert in the field. However, it is important to note that the information presented should not be used as a substitute for the advice of a qualified medical professional. The information provided serves only as a source of knowledge and may not cover all aspects of health conditions, lab tests, medications, potential side effects, drug interactions, warnings, alerts, and more.
- It is highly recommended to consult with your doctor and address any concerns or questions you may have about a specific disease or medication. At Medzpills, we strive to supplement, rather than replace, the essential doctor-patient relationship.