What is Bluemen 100 mg?
Bluemen 100 medicine is used to get temporary relief from the erectile dysfunction issue. The medicine is manufactured by RSM Multilink LLP and consists of 100 mg of Sildenafil Citrate as active pharmaceutical ingredient.
Uses of Bluemen 100 mg
- You can use the medicine for erectile dysfunction to suppress the symptoms and have satisfactory intercourse.
- You can use the medicine to get rid of the lower libido.
- The medicine also helps patients with benign prostatic hyperplasia. It will help you eliminate the symptoms that appear in this issue.
- The medicine can also help patients with Pulmonary hypertension It helps in controlling the symptoms of the issue.
How does Bluemen 100 mg work?
After using the medicine, you will notice that the salt Sildenafil will enter the blood vessels and block the pde type 5. This is going to help in relaxing the blood vessels by activating cGMP.
The relaxed blood vessels will cater more blood, leading to a harder erection. Now, to hold the erection for a longer period, the salt will block the blood inside the penis. When you are done with your intercourse, the salt will deactivate itself and blood vessels start contracting again.
How to take the Bluemen 100 mg?
- You have to take medicine by swallowing it directly with the help of a glassful of water.
- You can not chew or grind the medicine.
- The medicine works best if you take it on an empty stomach.
- You should always take medicine half an hour before you want to have intercourse.
- After taking medicine, get involved in sexually arousing activities.
The physician you visit to get the prescription will suggest the right dose. For that, they might ask you a bunch of questions. Based on the observations, your dose will be either once per day or twice.
If you use the medicine by overdose by mistake, it can harm your body. You might have to contact the physician also in this case if side effects happen in your body which is out of control.
- Missed dose
If you miss the medicine dose by mistake and want to have sex, then make up for the dose. At least 12 hours for the next dose is necessary. But if you want to skip intercourse, you can also skip the medicine dose.
- You might notice headaches and nausea because of the use of medicine.
- The medicine might cause dizziness and drowsiness.
- Cloudiness in front of your eyes might happen, due to which your vision gets blurry.
- You might notice a sore throat and runny nose because of the medicine.
- Medicine can also cause ringing in the ears.
- Increased heart rate and blood pressure can also happen because of the medicine.
- You might notice abdominal pain, diarrhoea and vomiting because of the medicine.
- The medicine can also cause elongated erections, which can be painful.
- You might notice muscle pain, weakness and tiredness because of the medicine.
Warnings & Precautions
- You should never consume the medicine if you have to drive or operate any heavy machinery and vice versa.
- Share your complete medical history with the physician. They need this information to ensure your safety.
- If you have to visit a dentist, don’t take medicine. Apply the same rule during any dental operation or procedure.
- Nitrate-based tablets
- Alpha blocker medicine
- Never consume the medicine if you have cardiac incompetencies.
- If you have any heart issues, stop the medicine use.
- Stop using the medicine in case of fever or increased blood pressure.
- If you are feeling dizzy or nauseous, stop the medicine.
- The medicine interacts negatively with alcohol and marijuana. Your medicine might not work due to this interaction.
- Medicine also interacts negatively with junk food.
- Grapefruit juice also interacts negatively with the medicine.
- You must never consume tobacco and stop cigarette smoking when using the medicine.
- To store the medicine, the first thing you should remember is to choose a dark and dry place.
- Never place your medicine in a temperature above 28 degrees Celsius.
- You must store the medicine at a certain height to keep it away from kids.
- Never let sunlight contact your medicine to maintain high quality.
Medicine which serve the same function
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does Bluemen 100 mg take to work?
It completely depends on the levels of issues you have in your body. On average, the medicine takes 20-25 minutes which can increase or decrease. Also, the medicine will not show any action until you are involved in sexually arousing activities.
Who can use Bluemen 100 mg?
You can use the Bluemen 100 mg medicine if you have erectile dysfunction, benign prostatic hyperplasia, pulmonary hypertension and lower libido issues. All you need to do is visit the physician, discuss your issue, get a prescription and buy the medicine from the MedzPills website.
Who is the manufacturer of Bluemen 100 mg?
M/S Glowide Pharmaceuticals Private Limited manufactures the medicine Bluemen 100 mg.
What to do if there are any side effects?
First, you have to look at why any side effects are happening in your body. For that, you should reevaluate all the activities related to medicine consumption. If you are using the medicine correctly, then there must be an issue with your dose. For that, you must visit your physician. They will help you get rid of the issues.
Can I take Bluemen 100 mg of medicine as often as I want?
No, if you do any such activity, you will land a major problem as it causes overdose and shows side effects. That is why you should just stick to the prescription provided by the physician and take medicine consistently.
When should I take a Bluemen 100 mg Tablet?
If you want the best erection before having intercourse, then take medicine half an hour before intercourse. It will help you in getting harder erections and make you sex-ready.
What If You Forget To Take Bluemen 100 mg Tablet?
If you ever forget to take the Bluemen 100 mg medicine, then you should not worry. All you need to do is check whether you want to have sex and are eligible to make up for the dose. If less than 12 hours are left for the next dose, you should not make up for the dose.
Is smoking safe after taking Bluemen 100 mg?
You should know the fact that smoking is also a cause of erectile dysfunction. Due to smoking, you will notice depositions on your blood vessels’ sides. So, the blood is unable to transfer more blood to the penis. That is why give up smoking when you have ED and are using the Bluemen 100 mg medicine.
- Sildenafil Interactions: Drugs.com. Available online:
- Drugs Approved by Central Drugs Standard Control Organisation: Drug Name, Strength, Indication. Available online:
- Definition & Facts for Erectile Dysfunction: niddk.nih.gov. Available online:
- Sildenafil (Oral Route) Side Effects: Mayoclinic.org. Available online:
- Sildenafil: MedlinePlus Drug Information. Available online:
- Medzpills aims to provide consumers with reliable, trustworthy, and expert-reviewed information. This article has been reviewed by Parry Stone, an expert in the field. However, it is important to note that the information presented should not be used as a substitute for the advice of a qualified medical professional. The information provided serves only as a source of knowledge and may not cover all aspects of health conditions, lab tests, medications, potential side effects, drug interactions, warnings, alerts, and more.
- It is highly recommended to consult with your doctor and address any concerns or questions you may have about a specific disease or medication. At Medzpills, we strive to supplement, rather than replace, the essential doctor-patient relationship.