What Is Cenforce 130?
Cenforce 130 is an allopathic medicine helping erectile dysfunction patients get rid of their sexual dissatisfaction. The main benefit of using the medicine is that people craving sexual satisfaction get to enjoy it because the medicine suppresses the symptoms of ED.
Cenforce 130 mg is a special medicine that has 130 mg of Sildenafil citrate salt in it. The medicine is manufactured by Centurion laboratories, which packs the medicine in 10 tablets. Each tablet is green in color and has a biconvex shape.
Uses of Cenforce 130
- A person can use the medicine for erectile dysfunction situations. The main aim of using medicine is sexual satisfaction. The medicine suppresses the symptoms for a couple of hours, and a person can enjoy sex the way it is meant to be.
- One can also take the help of Cenforce 130 mg medicine if you have Benign prostatic hyperplasia. In this condition, a person experiences pain and swelling in the prostate gland, which can cause problems while peeing. Your situation will improve within a few days when you start using the medicine.
- You can also use the medicine if you have Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension issues. In this situation, the medicine helps improve symptoms like high blood pressure.
How does Cenforce 130 work?
When the heart inside our body is under stress or danger, the body releases the PDE type 5 hormone. This hormone attaches to the blood vessels and contracts them. Due to this, the blood pressure decreases.
But due to this contraction, the penis cannot get blood properly for erection. Apart from that, the blood even exits soon from the penis, due to which erectile dysfunction issues happen in a person’s body.
When you consume the medicine, the first task of the medicine is to block the action of PDE type 5. For this, the salt will dissolve and reach the blood vessels. After blocking PDE type 5, the salt activates the cGMP inside your body.
The cGMP is a natural vasodilator that will dilate blood vessels soon. Now, you will gain a very hard erection with sexual stimulation. Now, the medicine has to help the penis maintain its erection. The salt and cGMP will block the blood entering the penis for that task.
The blood won’t be able to exit the penis soon, which will last longer during intercourse. The results generated by the medicine will last for 4-5 hours on average. People with lower levels of issues can enjoy the results for longer.
How to use the Cenforce 130 medicine?
- You must always swallow the medicine without making any mistakes. Some people chew or grind the medicine for easy consumption, which you must never do.
- For swallowing the medicine, it is best to swallow the tablet. It will also help in controlling your side effects to an extent.
- You must consume the medicine for half an hour before you decide to have intercourse. This is going to help you gain the best results before intercourse.
- When using the medicine, remember that you should only consume healthy food with low fats and oils. Junk food should be completely out of the picture when using medicine.
- After using the medicine, it would be best to get involved in sexually arousing activities. It will divert the blood towards the penis to generate an erection.
Dosage of cenforce 130 mg
Cenforce 130 mg is a very strong medication that you should only take according to the physician’s advice. You must discuss the levels of issues with your physician, and they will decide whether you need one or two tablets. All you need to do is start using the medicine consistently.
- Missed dose
If you miss the dose of cenforce 130, no problems will occur in your body, but there will also be no results. That is why people who have missed the dose by mistake but want to have intercourse should make up for the dose. For that, there must be 12 hours left for the next dose. People with less time in hand or who aren’t willing to have intercourse can miss the medicine dose.
If you overdose, some problems might appear in your body. It completely depends on your body type and how it acts inside your body. If issues appear in your body and are out of control, you must contact your physician. They will suggest something to eliminate those side effects as soon as possible.
Different strength of Cenforce
- The medicine can cause muscle and abdominal pain in your body.
- You might notice issues like diarrhea and vomiting because of the medicine.
- The medicine can also cause a loss in your appetite.
- Headache and nausea can also happen commonly because of the medicine.
- The medicine can also cause blurriness in front of your eyes.
- You might even notice ringing inside your ears (Tinnitus) due to the medicine.
- The medicine can also cause a runny nose and sore throat.
- You might even notice tiredness and weakness because of the medicine.
- Elongated and painful erection can also happen due to the medicine.
- The medicine can also cause an increase in your heartbeat and blood pressure.
- When visiting the physician, discuss your true medical information with them. With this information, they will decide your safety and the appropriate dose for you.
- You should never consume alcohol and marijuana when using the medicine.
- Never consume grapefruit juice with this medicine.
- Give up junk food completely if you want the medicine to show action.
- You should never drive or operate heavy machinery after using the medicine.
- The medicine can even cause problems to the heart, which is why heart patients must avoid it.
- Never consume the medicine if you are taking alpha-blockers or nitrate-based tablets.
For detailed information on the interactions of Cenforce 130 with drugs, alcohol, supplements, food, and diseases, please visit the Sildenafil Interaction page.
Cenforce 130 and Alcohol/Supplements/Food Interactions
Alcohol (Ethanol) and Cenforce 130
- Increased risk of heart problems
- Reduced effectiveness of sildenafil
- Increased risk of side effects
Cenforce 130 and Supplements/foods Interactions
- Yohimbine: Drop in blood pressure.
- L-arginine: Dangerous drop in blood pressure
- Grapefruit juice: It Can lead to a higher risk of side effects
Cenforce 130 drug interactions
Major drug interactions
- Nelfinavir (Viracept)
- Ritonavir (Norvir)
- Boceprevir (Victrelis)
- Nitroprusside (Nitropress)
- Nefazodone (Serzone)
- Indinavir (Crixivan)
- Cobicistat (Tybost)
- Atazanavir (Reyataz)
- Riociguat (Adempas)
- Erythromycin (Erythrocin)
- Avanafil (Stendra)
- Itraconazole (Sporanox)
- Fosamprenavir (Lexiva)
- Ketoconazole (Nizoral)
Moderate drug interactions
Cenforce 130 disease interactions
Disease Interactions that are of high clinical significance.
- pulmonary veno-occlusive disease (PVOD): Worsening symptomsof PVOD and potentially life-threatening complications.
- Cardiovascular Disease: May experience a significant drop in blood pressure
- Renal dysfunction: may result in drug accumulation.
Disease Interactions that are of less clinical significance.
- Hearing Loss
- Liver Disease
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Seizure Disorders
Frequently Asked Questions
How to store the medicine?
- Store the medicine in a dark and dry place.
- You must store the medicine at a temperature below 28 degrees Celsius.
- Keep the medicine away from your kids and pets.
Is the medicine safe to use or not?
Yes, the medicine is safe to use, but if a physician prescribes you. Some people, like heart patients, are not safe to use the medicine. That is why the FDA suggests that people with a prescription would be able to buy the medicine.
How long does the medicine take to show its actions?
The medicine only takes 20-25 minutes to show its action on average. This time will decrease if the levels of the issue in your body are low. Also, the results will appear if you are sexually aroused.
- Sildenafil Interactions: Drugs.com. Available online:
- Drugs Approved by Central Drugs Standard Control Organisation: Drug Name, Strength, Indication. Available online:
- Definition & Facts for Erectile Dysfunction: niddk.nih.gov. Available online:
- Sildenafil (Oral Route) Side Effects: Mayoclinic.org. Available online:
- Sildenafil: MedlinePlus Drug Information. Available online:
- Medzpills aims to provide consumers with reliable, trustworthy, and expert-reviewed information. This article has been reviewed by Parry Stone, an expert in the field. However, it is important to note that the information presented should not be used as a substitute for the advice of a qualified medical professional. The information provided serves only as a source of knowledge and may not cover all aspects of health conditions, lab tests, medications, potential side effects, drug interactions, warnings, alerts, and more.
- It is highly recommended to consult with your doctor and address any concerns or questions you may have about a specific disease or medication. At Medzpills, we strive to supplement, rather than replace, the essential doctor-patient relationship.
There are no reviews yet.