Cenforce FM- A Special Female Sexual Dysfunction Drug
The Cenforce FM medicine is a Sildenafil citrate salt specially made for females. It is a pink tablet that is a product of Centurion Laboratories. They pack medication in a strip of 10 tablets, each with 100 mg of Sildenafil citrate. The medicine helps females suffering from the issue of Female Sexual Arousal Disorder. In this issue, a female cannot feel any arousal in the vaginal area and their libido levels also decrease. That affects the whole sexual life of the female and makes them feel sexually dissatisfied. We have discussed the details about the medicine that you should take.
How to use the Cenforce FM for the best results?
Follow the tips below for using the Cenforce FM medicine-
- Use this medicine as a whole, and take it right after pulling it out of the strip.
- It would help if you never broke or chewed the tablet when using the Cenforce FM pills.
- Take medicine with a glassful of water with a gap from meal consumption. Take medicine either before meals or after as per your choice.
How does Cenforce FM improve sexual dysfunction in the female body?
When you use the medicine, the salt will dissolve and reach out to the vaginal portion. Here it enters the blood vessels and blocks. This way, the drug will block the PDE, and blood vessels will dilate. More blood will enter the vaginal portion, and females will also start noticing arousal. The medicine effects will last 4-5 hours, and you will notice satisfying coitus during this period.
Best dose for Cenforce FM
The dose of Cenforce FM that is best for females suffering from issues of FSAD is one in a day. 90% of females are getting the best results when consuming this amount of dose. But like anything else, there are a few exceptions also for Cenforce FM medicine. A few females are not getting satisfactory results with one dose, so the physician suggests they take two daily doses.
If you are also one of them, you should visit the physician and share that you are not getting good results from one dose. They will go through your case and then suggest two doses per day. After some time, the physician will bring them to one dose when their situation improves.
Adverse effects of Cenforce FM
When the Cenforce FM medicine enters the body of a female, then a few adverse effects also happen. A name of few effects of the medicine are-
- Headache and nausea are the most common issues that the medicine causes.
- A person using the medicine might also suffer from nasal congestion and sore throat.
- The medicine also causes cloudiness in front of the eyes and changes in visibility.
- You might notice common stomach pain, diarrhea, and vomiting issues due to using Cenforce FM.
- When taking medicine, you might notice muscle pain, weakness, and tiredness in the body. All these happen even when you are not very active.
- Due to the medicine, the female’s chest might start paining, and her heartbeat increases.
Precautions Important For Cenforce FM consumption
When a female is using the Cenforce FM medicine, then they should take care of the following tips-
- When you consult the physician, you should share everything in complete detail with the physician. They will check whether you are safe to use the medicine or not.
What our customer has to say about Cenforce FM ?
Liza, one of our oldest customers who bought this medicine in January 2021, has something special to say about the medicine. “Before using the drug, I could not feel the arousal in my vaginal area. My libido levels were dropping consistently, and I lost hope of enjoying my sexual life again. But then one of my friends suggested the medicine and asked me to buy the drug from MedzPills. After using the medicine, I noticed my sexual senses were returning. My partner and I have enjoyed a normal sexual life within a week of medicine consumption.
Also, the website is of great help. Their 24*7 support system not just helps me with the buying process but has ensured that I get the medicine on time. Also, the website’s information was genuine and helped me throughout my medical journey.