What is Cernos Gel?
Cernos Gel is an allopathic medicine that helps male patients with low testosterone issues causing hypogonadism. It is an issue in which the body is unable to produce enough testosterone, due to which development at the time of puberty and masculine growth slows down. Also, sperm production in the body decreases due to this issue, leading to various related symptoms and issues. The gel helps in increasing the testosterone levels in the body, which helps in proper development and growth.
Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., an Indian Pharmaceutical Company, is the manufacturer of Cernos Gel. They pack the medicine in a box which contains 14 pouches. Each pouch has 5 mg of gel that contains 1% w/w testosterone as an active pharmaceutical ingredient. The medicine is only safe to consume for patients who have a prescription for it. That is why it is suggested that the patients of hypogonadism to visit the physician first. They will decide the dose of gel that a male should apply and provide the prescription accordingly.
Uses of Cernos Gel
The only issue in which the physician provides the prescription for Cernos gel is male hypogonadism. In this case, the gel helps in increasing the levels of testosterone in the blood temporarily. It will help a male body in executing the actions of growth and development without any problem. However, one should keep in mind that this gel is not a permanent treatment for the issue of hypogonadism.
Benefits of using Cernos Gel
- Cernos gel helps in increasing the levels of testosterone in the body of a male.
- The gel helps in increasing the declining sperm count in the male body.
- The gel also helps in the proper development of a male when puberty hits
- The gel helps in executing the masculine growth of a male at a normal rate.
- The gel also helps in improving the symptoms that happen in the body because of low testosterone, like impotence, low libido, bone loss, impotence, tiredness, etc.
How does Cernos Gel work?
When a male applies cernos gel on his limbs, the testosterone in the gel dissolves inside the blood vessels. Testosterone is similar to natural testosterone, which removes the deficiency of testosterone levels in the body of the male. Due to this, all the activities of testosterone start happening normally in the body.
The number of times that a person needs to apply this gel on the body is decided by the physician. They need to know the details about the medical history of the person first to ensure whether a person is safe to use the medicine or not. After that, the physician will get a blood test done to know the levels of testosterone in the male body. Based on the T-levels, the physician decides how much gel a person should apply.
- Medzpills aims to provide visitors with reliable, trustworthy, and expert-reviewed information. This article has been reviewed by Parry Stone, an expert in the field. However, it is important to note that the information presented should not be used as a substitute for the advice of a qualified medical professional. The information provided serves only as a source of knowledge and may not cover all aspects of health conditions, lab tests, medications, potential side effects, drug interactions, warnings, alerts, and more. It is highly recommended to consult with your doctor and address any concerns or questions you may have about a specific disease or medication. At Medzpills, we strive to supplement, rather than replace, the essential doctor-patient relationship.