Cobra 120 mg is a product of Signature Pharmaceuticals Ltd., an Indian Pharmaceutical. They pack the medicine in a strip of 5 tablets which are red in color and triangular in shape. Each tablet in the strip has 120 mg of Sildenafil citrate salt. Sildenafil is an FDA-approved allopathic salt that males worldwide can easily get and consume.
How to consume the Cobra 120 mg medicine?
- To consume the medicine, it is better to swallow the tablet. If you make the mistake of biting or chewing the tablet, the medicine might not work properly.
- To make swallowing the medicine easy, you must consume a glassful of water. It will also help control the side effects you might notice.
- The medicine will work better in your body when you depend on healthy food. If you start using junk food with the medicine, it might not function properly.
- You always have to consume the medicine before having your meal. If you make any mistake, the medicine might not work properly.
- You should consume the medicine for around half an hour before you decide to have intercourse. This will ensure that you get the best results when having intercourse.
- After using the medicine, you should get involved in sexually arousing activities. This is going to help you gain a harder erection.
How does Cobra 120 mg work?
To understand how the medicine will show its action, you first have to understand how the issue happens in your body. We all know that right now, people are involved in bad habits that potentially harm the body. Due to this, a person’s heart is also at risk, and the body takes some action to control the harm.
For that, the body starts releasing the PDE type 5 hormone, which will attach to the blood vessels. Its main task is to control blood pressure, and for that, it will block the cGMP, which is a natural vasodilator. The penis will not get sufficient blood, and erectile dysfunction happens.
When you consume the Cobra 120 mg, changes happen in your body. The salt will dissolve and enter your body to block PDE type 5. When PDE type 5 is blocked, the cGMP will rise in the body, dilating your blood vessels. The dilation of blood vessels is going to help them carry more blood. With sexual arousal, you will notice a harder erection due to this. The next task of medicine is to suppress the symptoms of premature ejaculation.
The salt and cGMP work together to restrict the outflow of blood from the penis, aiding in the prevention of premature ejaculation. Due to this, the blood will not exit your penis when you have a sexual encounter. Now, you can last longer during intercourse which is very helpful in gaining your sexual satisfaction back.
Who can use the Cobra 120 medicine?
- People with erectile dysfunction can take the help of the cobra 120 mg medicine. The medicine is going to help you suppress the symptoms of erectile dysfunction, which is important for gaining sexual satisfaction.
- The medicine also helps a person with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension. In this issue, medicine can help you in controlling the symptoms.
The physician decides the dose of the medicine that you require. They will check the levels of issues you have in your body by performing physical tests and asking you questions. Based on what they observe, they will decide that you need either one or two doses per day. Now, you have to follow the dose prescribed by the physician regularly.
- Missed dose
If you ever miss the dose of the Cobra 120, check your requirement. Ask yourself whether you want to have intercourse or not. If you decide to have intercourse, make up for the dose. For that, at least 12 hours should be left for the next dose. If the time is less or you decide not to have intercourse, contact your physician.
If you consume an overdose of the medicine, your body might show some negative impacts. It depends on the body type; that is why you should keep a check on what issues are appearing. If serious issues happen in your body, contact your physician as soon as possible and ask for changes.
Side Effects of Cobra 120
The following side effects necessitate immediate medical attention.
Uncommon side effects:
- A feeling of burning or discomfort in the chest or abdomen.
- Painful urination.
- Urine that is cloudy or bloody.
- Tenderness in the stomach area.
- More frequent need to urinate.
- Priapism (painful erections)
- Prickling, tingling, or numbness sensations.
- Burning or aching in the bladder.
Rare side effects:
- Chest pains.
- Breast enlargement.
- Fever or chills.
- Restless sleep.
- Difficulty focusing.
- Similar behavior changes to that of intoxication.
- Blurred vision.
- Expansion of the pupil.
- Feeling of something in the eye.
- Aching in the lower back or side.
Non-threatening side effects of Cobra 120 medicine:
Side effects frequently observed.
- Nasal congestion or runny nose.
- Nasal bleeding.
- Muscular aches and pains.
- Discomfort and tenderness around the eyes and cheekbones.
Infrequent side effects:
- Poor coordination.
- Diarrhea or cramps (severe or ongoing).
- Unpleasant sexual effects in men (persistent), such as the inability to experience an orgasm.
- Difficulty breathing.
- Swallowing difficulty.
- Ulcers in the mouth or on the lips.
- Asthma worsening.
- You should avoid driving and operating heavy machinery after using the medicine.
- You should avoid consuming alcohol and marijuana after you use the medicine.
- Never consume grapefruit juice when you use the medicine.
- You should never hide any information from your physician related to your medical history. They need to know this information to confirm your safety.
- You should never consume the medicine if you are a heart patient.
- If you feel nauseous, dizzy, or have a high fever, skip using the medicine.
- You should not take medicine if you have high blood pressure.
- You must never consume the medicine if you use nitrate-based or alpha-blockers salt.
For detailed information on the interactions of Cobra 120 with drugs, alcohol, supplements, food, and diseases, please visit the Sildenafil Interaction page.
Cobra 120 and Alcohol/Supplements/Food Interactions
Alcohol (Ethanol) and Cobra 120
- Increased risk of heart problems
- Reduced effectiveness of sildenafil
- Increased risk of side effects
Cobra 120 and Supplements/foods Interactions
- Yohimbine: Drop in blood pressure.
- L-arginine: Dangerous drop in blood pressure
- Grapefruit juice: It Can lead to a higher risk of side effects
Cobra 120 drug interactions
Major drug interactions
- Riociguat (Adempas)
- Indinavir (Crixivan)
- Nitroprusside (Nitropress)
- Ritonavir (Norvir)
- Nelfinavir (Viracept)
- Ceritinib (Zykadia)
- Atazanavir (Reyataz)
- Cobicistat (Tybost)
- Idelalisib (Zydelig)
- Darunavir (Prezista)
- Boceprevir (Victrelis)
- Lonafarnib (Zokinvy)
- Erythromycin (Erythrocin)
- Isosorbide (Isordil, Dilatrate-SR)
Moderate drug interactions
Cobra 120 disease interactions
Disease Interactions that are of high clinical significance.
- pulmonary veno-occlusive disease (PVOD): Worsening symptomsof PVOD and potentially life-threatening complications.
- Cardiovascular Disease: May experience a significant drop in blood pressure
- Renal dysfunction: may result in drug accumulation.
Disease Interactions that are of less clinical significance.
- Hearing Loss
- Liver Disease
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Seizure Disorders
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the medicine safe for heart patients?
You should never use the medicine if you are a heart patient because it can seriously damage your heart.
Can I consume alcohol after taking the medicine?
No, it would help if you never consumed alcohol when taking medicine. The reason behind this is that alcohol can give rise to several side effects and also slow working.
What tips should I follow when using the medicine?
- Always consume healthy food when using the medicine.
- Give up smoking, alcohol, stress, and anxiety to see improvement in your situation.
- You should also be involved in some physical activity so that medicine can work better. It will also improve your erectile dysfunction organically.
- Drugs Approved by Central Drugs Standard Control Organisation: Drug Name, Strength, Indication. Available online:
- Definition & Facts for Erectile Dysfunction: niddk.nih.gov. Available online:
- Sildenafil (Oral Route) Side Effects: Mayoclinic.org. Available online:
- Sildenafil: MedlinePlus Drug Information. Available online:
- Sildenafil Interactions: Drugs.com. Available online:
- Medzpills aims to provide consumers with reliable, trustworthy, and expert-reviewed information. This article has been reviewed by Parry Stone, an expert in the field. However, it is important to note that the information presented should not be used as a substitute for the advice of a qualified medical professional. The information provided serves only as a source of knowledge and may not cover all aspects of health conditions, lab tests, medications, potential side effects, drug interactions, warnings, alerts, and more.
- It is highly recommended to consult with your doctor and address any concerns or questions you may have about a specific disease or medication. At Medzpills, we strive to supplement, rather than replace, the essential doctor-patient relationship.