What is Cobra 200?
|Cobra 200 quick information|
|Prescription Required?||Yes, Prescription Is compulsory.|
|FDA Pregnancy Category:||Category B|
|Habit Forming:||Not habit-forming|
|Chemical Class:||Benzenesulfonamide Derivative|
|Action Class:||PDE-5 inhibitors|
|Sleepiness:||May cause sleepiness|
|Schedule:||Schedule H Medicine|
|Expires on or after:||June, 2024|
Interactions of Cobra 200
For detailed information on the interactions of Cobra 200 with drugs, alcohol, supplements, food, and diseases, please visit the Sildenafil Interaction page.
Cobra 200 and Alcohol/Supplements/Food Interactions
Alcohol (Ethanol) and Cobra 200
- Increased risk of heart problems
- Reduced effectiveness of sildenafil
- Increased risk of side effects
Cobra 200 and Supplements/foods Interactions
- Yohimbine: Drop in blood pressure.
- L-arginine: Dangerous drop in blood pressure
- Grapefruit juice: It Can lead to a higher risk of side effects
Cobra 200 drug interactions
Major drug interactions
- Nelfinavir (Viracept)
- Ritonavir (Norvir)
- Boceprevir (Victrelis)
- Nitroprusside (Nitropress)
- Nefazodone (Serzone)
- Indinavir (Crixivan)
- Cobicistat (Tybost)
- Atazanavir (Reyataz)
- Riociguat (Adempas)
- Erythromycin (Erythrocin)
- Avanafil (Stendra)
- Itraconazole (Sporanox)
- Fosamprenavir (Lexiva)
- Ketoconazole (Nizoral)
Moderate drug interactions
Cobra 200 disease interactions
Disease Interactions that are of high clinical significance.
- pulmonary veno-occlusive disease (PVOD): Worsening symptomsof PVOD and potentially life-threatening complications.
- Cardiovascular Disease: May experience a significant drop in blood pressure
- Renal dysfunction: may result in drug accumulation.
Disease Interactions that are of less clinical significance.
- Hearing Loss
- Liver Disease
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Seizure Disorders
Side Effects of Cobra 200
Immediate medical care should be sought for the side effects mentioned below.
Uncommon side effects:
- Prickling, tingling, or numbness sensations.
- Tenderness in the stomach area.
- A feeling of burning or discomfort in the chest or abdomen.
- More frequent need to urinate.
- Burning or aching in the bladder.
- Painful urination.
- Urine that is cloudy or bloody.
- Priapism (painful erections)
Rare side effects:
- Restless sleep.
- Expansion of the pupil.
- Stress or nervousness.
- Chest pains.
- Decreased volume or frequency of urination.
- Breast enlargement.
- Similar behavior changes to that of intoxication.
- Severe or continuing nausea.
- Changes in vision.
- Difficulty focusing.
Below, you’ll find the less worrisome side effects of Cobra 200:
The side effects most commonly discussed:
- Nasal bleeding.
- Muscular aches and pains.
- Discomfort and tenderness around the eyes and cheekbones.
- Unusually warm skin.
Infrequent side effects:
- Unpleasant sexual effects in men (persistent), such as the inability to experience an orgasm.
- Difficulty breathing.
- Swallowing difficulty.
- Ulcers in the mouth or on the lips.
- Asthma worsening.
- Paleness of the skin.
- Enlargement of the face, hands, feet, or lower legs.
- Stomach pains.
Other Prescribed Options
- Drugs Approved by Central Drugs Standard Control Organisation: Drug Name, Strength, Indication. Available online:
- Definition & Facts for Erectile Dysfunction: niddk.nih.gov. Available online:
- Sildenafil (Oral Route) Side Effects: Mayoclinic.org. Available online:
- Sildenafil: MedlinePlus Drug Information. Available online:
- Sildenafil Interactions: Drugs.com. Available online:
- Medzpills aims to provide consumers with reliable, trustworthy, and expert-reviewed information. This article has been reviewed by Parry Stone, an expert in the field. However, it is important to note that the information presented should not be used as a substitute for the advice of a qualified medical professional. The information provided serves only as a source of knowledge and may not cover all aspects of health conditions, lab tests, medications, potential side effects, drug interactions, warnings, alerts, and more.
- It is highly recommended to consult with your doctor and address any concerns or questions you may have about a specific disease or medication. At Medzpills, we strive to supplement, rather than replace, the essential doctor-patient relationship.