What is Efil 5 mg?
Elif 5 mg is a Tadalafil-based allopathic medicine that falls in the PDE type-5 inhibitor class action of medicine. The main reason to use this category of medicine is to help patients with erectile dysfunction. It is a situation in which a male cannot gain a harder erection during intercourse, leading to unsatisfactory intercourse. Due to this, a couple notices sexual issues like declining sexual satisfaction and libido levels (unable to develop a good mood to have intercourse). The medicine helps a person have satisfactory intercourse by suppressing the symptoms of erectile dysfunction.
Sanzyme Ltd is the manufacturer of the medicine, and they pack it in a strip of 10 tablets, which are yellow and diamond. Each tablet in the strip contains 5 mg of Tadalafil, the active pharmaceutical ingredient of the medicine. To buy this medicine, a person needs to have a prescription. That is why it is necessary for a person to first visit the physician and discuss the issue with them.
Uses of Elif 5 mg
- Elif 5mg medicine’s main task is to help patients with erectile dysfunction. In this situation, the main task of the medicine is to provide temporary relief from the symptoms of ED. It helps them enjoy the intercourse as it is meant to be.
- The physician also provides the prescription for the medicine to the patient with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension. It is a condition of the heart and lungs in which blood pressure inside the vessels increases. Due to this, a male also suffers from symptoms like nausea, dizziness, lightheadedness, headache, etc.
Benefits of Elif 5 mg
- Gaining an erection that is rock solid is the first benefit of using Elif 5mg medicine.
- Having control over the blood pressure and maintaining it to normal is also a benefit of using Elif 5mg.
- A spike in libido and mood to have intercourse is also a benefit of using Elif medicine.
- People using the medicine will also notice improvement in the symptoms of PAH.
- The medicine will uplift the overall sexual satisfaction levels in the male body.
How does Elif 5 mg work?
To completely understand how Elif 5mg works, a person must understand how PDE type5 causes erectile dysfunction. It is a hormone released inside the blood vessels by the body when the heart is at risk. Due to the PDE type5, the release of cGMP is completely blocked. Due to this, the blood vessels start to contract because cGMP is a vasodilator. Blood cannot reach the penis sufficiently because of contracted blood pressure causing softer erections.
When a person consumes the medicine in this situation, Tadalafil dissolves in the blood vessels, blocking the activities of the PDE type5. Due to this, the release of cGMP is again activated, leading to dilation of blood vessels. Whenever a person is sexually aroused, more blood can reach the penis in adequate amounts leading to a harder erection.
The dose of medicine that a person needs to consume is one or two per day, which the physician decides. To decide the medicine dose, the physician needs to know the levels of ED.