What is Eli 20 mg?
Eli 20 mg medicine is an allopathic medicine that a person can consume if they need temporary relief from the symptoms of erectile dysfunction. It is an issue in which a male cannot gain a harder erection, leading to declining sexual satisfaction and libido levels. Eli 20 mg medicine is a product of Aurochem Laboratories, which packs the medicine in a strip of 10 tablets. It is a light yellow tablet that is oval and consists of 20mg of Tadalafil. It is a prescription-based medicine for which a person must visit a physician and discuss the issue in detail.
|Eli 20 quick information
|Yes, Prescription Is compulsory.
|FDA Pregnancy Category:
|Does not cause sleepiness
|Schedule H Medicine
|Expires on or after:
Uses of Eli 20 mg
- Erectile dysfunction is the first reason a person consumes the Eli 20 mg medicine. The medicine helps in providing temporary relief from the symptoms of ED.
- Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension is another reason a person can get a prescription for Tadalafil. It is an issue in which a person’s blood pressure increases to an unsafe level, leading to serious symptoms.
Benefits of Eli 20 mg
- Getting a harder erection is the first benefit of consuming Eli’s medicine.
- An increase in libido levels is the next benefit of consuming this medicine.
- Increased sexual satisfaction levels are also a benefit of consuming Eli 20 mg.
- A person’s blood pressure returns to normal because of the Eli 20 mg medicine.
How does Eli 20 mg work?
To understand how the Eli 20 mg medicine works, it is very important for a person to understand how erectile dysfunction issue happens. The medicine is only helpful for a person if the erectile dysfunction has happened because of PDE type. It is a hormone released by the body to ensure that a person’s heart is safe. The issue is common nowadays in males because of common habits like eating junk food, performing zero physical activity, living a life full of stress and depression, etc. In this situation, a person’s heart is at risk, and the PDe type is released to safeguard it.
It will directly enter inside the blood vessels, so the release of cGMP is blocked. It will lead to contraction in blood vessels due to which blood cannot reach the penis causing erectile dysfunction. When a person consumes the medicine, Tadalafil is released inside the blood vessels, due to which actions taken by the PDE type are blocked. It will help increase the cGMP level in blood vessels, leading to dilation of blood vessels. When a person is sexually aroused, they will notice a harder erection, which is important for sexual satisfaction.
The dose of Eli 20 mg medicine a person requires is either one or two per day, generally taken an hour before intercourse. The physician makes this decision regarding Eli’s dose, and they need two pieces of information from the patient. The first is the detailed information about the medical history and medicines a person consumes. The second one is the details about the levels of erectile dysfunction. The first information helps decide the dose, and the second information helps decide the patient’s safety.
Side Effects of Eli 20 mg
Educate yourself about possible side effects that may arise, such as headaches, flushing, or confusion, so you are prepared to address them if they occur.
Potential Side Effects of Eli 20 mg Requiring Immediate Attention:
If you are taking Eli 20 mg medicine and experience any of the following symptoms, it’s crucial to stop the medication and seek immediate medical assistance:
- Allergic Reactions: Look out for signs such as rash, swelling, or breathing difficulties.
- Sudden Vision/Hearing Loss
- Swelling of Extremities
- Shortness of Breath
- Severe Headache and Nausea
- Priapism: This condition involves a painful and prolonged erection.
- Severe Hypotension: This indicates an abnormally low blood pressure.
- Chest Pain and Cardiovascular Issues
Eli 20 mg: Common and Less Severe Side Effects
While the following side effects are typically less severe, it is advisable to consult with a healthcare provider to address them effectively. These common side effects may include:
- – Muscle pain, often referred to as myalgia
- – Flu-like symptoms
- – Mild to moderate headache
- – Back pain
- – Mild stomach discomfort or indigestion
- – Minor changes in vision, such as blurred vision or a blue-green tinge to objects
- – Stuffy or runny nose
- – Flushing, which can manifest as a feeling of warmth or redness in the face, neck, or chest
- – Dizziness or lightheadedness
Ensuring Your Safety When Using Eli 20 mg
- Consult a Healthcare Professional: Before embarking on an ED medication regimen, it is crucial to consult a healthcare professional for personalized guidance. Be sure to disclose your medical history and any concerns you may have.
- Prescribed Medications Only: Always obtain Eli 20 mg with a valid prescription from a qualified healthcare provider. Avoid purchasing them from unauthorized sources.
- Follow Eli 20 mg Dosage Instructions: To minimize the risk of side effects and potential health risks, strictly adhere to the recommended dosage instructions provided by your healthcare provider.
- Understand Potential Side Effects: Educate yourself about possible side effects that may arise, such as headaches, flushing, or upset stomach, so you are prepared to address them if they occur.
- Be Aware of Eli 20 mg Interactions: Make sure to inform your healthcare provider about all medications you are currently taking, both prescription and over-the-counter, to prevent any potentially dangerous drug interactions.
- Monitor for Allergic Reactions: If you experience any allergic symptoms, seek immediate medical assistance.
- Do Not Mix Eli 20 mg with Nitrates: mixing these medicines can lead to severe health risks.
- Keep Medication Secure: Store this medicine in a secure place, out of the reach of children, and never share it with others.
Following are Various interactions that can occur when Eli 20mg is combined with different drugs and substances.
- Nitrates: Nitrates are medications commonly prescribed to prevent chest pain(angina). When combined with Eli 20mg, a severe drop in BP(blood pressure) may occur, leading to dizziness.
Examples of common nitrates that interact with Eli 20mg are provided below.
- Isosorbide mononitrate
- Amyl nitrate
- Isosorbide dinitrate
- Nitrostat (Nitroglycerin)
- Protease Inhibitors: Protease inhibitors, commonly used for viral infections such as HCV and human immunodeficiency virus, can increase the risk of side effects when combined with Eli 20mg.
Examples of common protease Inhibitors that interact with Eli 20mg are provided below.
- Ritonavir (Norvir)
- Kaletra (Lopinavir/ritonavir)
- Alpha Blockers: Alpha blockers are commonly employed to regulate high blood pressure (BP). When taken concurrently with Eli 20mg, these medications work in tandem to further decrease BP by inducing muscle relaxation. The result of this combined approach is a noteworthy reduction in blood pressure.
Examples of common alpha blockers that interact with Eli 20mg are provided below.
- Cardura (Doxazosin)
- Anti-Infective Medications: Similar to protease inhibitors, certain anti-infective medications can interact with Eli 20mg, potentially amplifying side effects.
- Alcohol: Alcohol, like Eli 20mg, can relax blood vessels, leading to a drop in blood pressure.
- Grapefruit: Grapefruit and grapefruit juice can interfere with the metabolism of Eli 20mg, leading to an increase in its concentration in the body. This can result in a sudden drop in blood pressure. The effects vary from person to person, making it advisable to minimize or avoid grapefruit consumption while using Eli 20mg.
- Tadalafil: MedlinePlus Drug Information. Available online:
- Tadalafil Interactions: Drugs.com. Available online:
- Tadalafil (Oral Route) Side Effects: Mayoclinic.org. Available online:
- Definition & Facts for Erectile Dysfunction: niddk.nih.gov. Available online:
MedzPills is dedicated to providing visitors with accurate and reliable health information. This article has been carefully reviewed by an expert, Parry Stone. However, it’s important to understand that this information is not a substitute for advice from a qualified medical professional. Our information is meant to be a helpful resource, but it might not cover every aspect of health conditions, lab tests, medications, potential side effects, drug interactions, warnings, or alerts. It’s strongly recommended that you consult your doctor for any specific questions or concerns about a particular illness or medication. At MedzPills, our goal is to complement, rather than replace, the important doctor-patient relationship.