What is Enthusia 100?
Enthusia 100 is an allopathic medicine used as a male sexual wellness drug. The disease in which this medicine helps is erectile dysfunction. It is a situation in which a male is unable to have satisfactory intercourse because they are not able to get a harder erection. The symptoms of erectile dysfunction, softer erections, can lead to major sexual problems in a couple, such as declining sexual satisfaction levels and libido. The levels decline with every passing day, but the medicine can help in improving them by suppressing the symptoms of erectile dysfunction.
Lupin Ltd., an Indian Pharmaceutical brand, manufactures the medicine Enthusia 100mg. They pack the medicine in a strip of 4 tablets, which are red and diamond. Each tablet consists of 100 mg of Sildenafil Citrate, the active pharmaceutical ingredient of the medicine. This API falls in the PDE type5 inhibitor class action of medicine, which makes this medicine prescription-based. So, anyone willing to get help from Enthusia Medicine must contact a physician first and get a legitimate prescription to buy the medicine.
Uses of Enthusia 100
- The physician allows patients with erectile dysfunction to use the medicine and provides them with the prescription. The medicine is going to help suppress the symptoms of erectile dysfunction temporarily and induce a harder erection.
- The physician also provides the medicine prescription to patients with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension. It is a heart and lungs situation in which blood pressure inside the blood vessel increases. It can lead to symptoms like headache, nausea, lightheadedness, etc.
Benefits of using Enthusia 100
- Having a harder erection after using the medicine is the first benefit of using the medicine. It will happen when a person is sexually aroused.
- Gaining proper control over the blood pressure and maintaining it to a normal level is the first benefit of using the medicine.
- The medicine consumer will also notice the benefit of increased libido and sexual satisfaction
How does Enthusia 100 work?
To completely understand the actions of the Enthusia 100mg medicine in the body of a male, one needs to understand how erectile dysfunction happens. When a person’s heart is at great risk, the body releases a hormone named PDE type5. This hormone enters the blood vessels and blocks the release of cGMP, a vasodilator. Due to this, the blood vessels start to contract.
When a person is sexually aroused, blood cannot reach the penis in adequate amounts leading to a harder erection. When consuming Enthusia 100mg medicine, Sildenafil dissolves inside the body and enters the blood vessels. Here, it will block PDE type5, which leads to the release of cGMP. It will help a person gain a harder erection when sexually aroused.
The dose of the medicine that a person needs to consume to get the best results from the medicine is either one or two per day. They make this decision based on the levels of issues of erectile dysfunction. But before that, the physician also needs to ensure whether a person can use the medicine with the help of medical history.
For detailed information on the interactions of Sildenafil with drugs, alcohol, supplements, food, and diseases, please visit the Sildenafil Interaction page.
Enthusia 100 and Alcohol/Supplements/Food Interactions
Alcohol (Ethanol) and Enthusia 100
- Increased risk of heart problems
- Reduced effectiveness of Enthusia 100
- Increased risk of side effects
Enthusia 100 and Supplements/foods Interactions
- Yohimbine: Drop in blood pressure.
- L-arginine: Dangerous drop in blood pressure
- Grapefruit juice: It Can lead to a higher risk of side effects
Enthusia 100 drug interactions
Major drug interactions
- Isosorbide (Isordil, Dilatrate-SR)
- Riociguat (Adempas)
- Nelfinavir (Viracept)
- Ceritinib (Zykadia)
- Ketoconazole (Nizoral)
- Delavirdine (Rescriptor)
- Ritonavir (Norvir)
- Amprenavir (Agenerase)
- Lonafarnib (Zokinvy)
- Itraconazole (Sporanox)
- Nitroprusside (Nitropress)
- Avanafil (Stendra)
- Nefazodone (Serzone)
Moderate drug interactions
Enthusia 100 disease interactions
Disease Interactions that are of high clinical significance.
- pulmonary veno-occlusive disease (PVOD): Worsening symptomsof PVOD and potentially life-threatening complications.
- Cardiovascular Disease: May experience a significant drop in blood pressure
- Renal dysfunction: may result in drug accumulation.
Disease Interactions that are of less clinical significance.
- Hearing Loss
- Liver Disease
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Seizure Disorders
Urgent medical attention is required for the side effects listed below.
Uncommon side effects:
- A feeling of burning or discomfort in the chest or abdomen.
- Painful urination.
- Urine that is cloudy or bloody.
- Tenderness in the stomach area.
- More frequent need to urinate.
- Priapism (painful erections)
- Prickling, tingling, or numbness sensations.
- Burning or aching in the bladder.
Rare side effects:
- Similar behavior changes to that of intoxication.
- Severe or continuing nausea.
- Decreased volume or frequency of urination.
- Heightened thirst.
- Stress or nervousness.
- Feeling of something in the eye.
- Twitching of the muscles.
- Changes in vision.
- Unusual weakness or fatigue.
- Expansion of the pupil.
- Sensitivity to light.
Non-serious side effects of Enthusia 100
Side effects frequently encountered:
- Discomfort and tenderness around the eyes and cheekbones.
- Unusually warm skin.
- Nasal bleeding.
- Nasal congestion or runny nose.
Infrequent side effects:
- Ulcers in the mouth or on the lips.
- Asthma worsening.
- Diarrhea or cramps (severe or ongoing).
- Swallowing difficulty.
- Poor coordination.
- Paleness of the skin.
- Difficulty breathing.
- Enlargement of the face, hands, feet, or lower legs.