What Is Eriacta 100 mg?
Eriacta 100 is a PDE type5 inhibitor class action medicine which is a male sexual wellness drug. The use of the medicine is to suppress the symptoms of erectile dysfunction temporarily and induce a harder erection. The manufacturer of the medicine is sun pharmaceutical industries ltd.
What are the uses of eriacta 100 mg medicine?
The uses of eriacta 100 mg pills are-
- The medicine will help people who are suffering from issues of erectile dysfunction. Due to this issue, a person’s body cannot consummate the coitus properly, leading to dissatisfaction. But medicine resolves this issue and promotes sexual wellness and satisfaction.
- The libido levels of a person increase after taking the eriacta 100 mg medicine. This is helpful because the levels decrease drastically when a person has erectile dysfunction.
- The medicine removes swelling from the prostate gland and resolves the issue of BPH (benign prostate hyperplasia).
- The medicine provides relief from the issue of Pulmonary Hypertension also. The blood pressure level stays in control when a person consumes the medicine.
How does the eriacta 100 mg medicine work?
The main task of the medicine is to block out PDE, and for performing this task, salt starts entering the blood vessels.
When the salt in the medicine dissolves, it attaches to the PDE and stops all its action. Due to this, the blood vessels dilate, and a rush of blood moves towards the penis. Due to this, the penis becomes erect. After that, in the next step, the cGMP also activates with the help of Sildenafil citrate. This will block blood in the penis for a very long period providing you an opportunity to have satisfactory sex.
How to take eriacta 100 mg medicine?
- Use water to take medicine as a whole. Don’t make the mistake of breaking or chewing the tablet.
- Take medicine half an hour before intercourse and only have light food when taking medicine.
- You can take the medicine with or without food, according to your preference.
- You need to be sexually stimulated to get a harder erection.
Eriacta 100 mg side effects
The side effects of eriacta 100 mg medicine are-
- Muscle soreness and pain
- Chest pain and unsystematic Q-T rhythms
- Elongated erections
- Headache and nausea
- Dizziness and drowsiness
- Stomach pain, diarrhea, and vomiting
Eriacta 100 mg precautionary measures
When taking the Eriacta 100 mg medicine, you should follow these preventive measures for your safety-
- You should never consume alcohol and marijuana when you are taking Eriacta 100 mg.
- You should not take medicine if you are a heart patient.
- When you visit your physician, share with them all the issues you are facing in detail.
- Always take medicine half an hour before coitus if you want great quality results.
- The medicine has a history of negative interaction with alpha-blockers and nitrate-based medicines. So, never consume these medicines together.
Buy eriacta 100mg online
You should always choose the MedzPills website over any other website for buying medicine online. The reasons for the supremacy of MedzPills are-
- High-quality original medicines that they offer to the customers.
- The price at which they offer the medicine.
- Regular discounts and coupons for the buyers.
- 24*7 customer support that is ready to hear you out and resolve your issues smoothly.
Is Eriacta 100 mg safe to use?
Yes, the medicine is safe for consumption if you are suffering from issues of erectile dysfunction. Most patients are highly satisfied with the working of Eriacta 100 mg. But few people can’t take medicine because it is unsafe for them. Those people are mainly heart patients, those who have an allergy to the Sildenafil citrate salt, or those taking nitrate-based drugs.
Other Prescribed Options
The following sources were used as references to obtain information about the Eriacta 100 medicine:
- Mayo Clinic’s website on Sildenafil oral route
- FDA’s label for VIAGRA® (sildenafil citrate) tablets for oral use
- Harvard Health Publishing’s article “Viagra and health: Beyond ED”
- Drugs.com’s page on Sildenafil interactions
- A study on Sildenafil (Viagra) and the heart published on PubMed Central
- VIAGRA® (sildenafil citrate) tablets, for oral use
- Medzpills aims to provide consumers with reliable, trustworthy, and expert-reviewed information. This article has been reviewed by Parry Stone, an expert in the field. However, it is important to note that the information presented should not be used as a substitute for the advice of a qualified medical professional. The information provided serves only as a source of knowledge and may not cover all aspects of health conditions, lab tests, medications, potential side effects, drug interactions, warnings, alerts, and more.
- It is highly recommended to consult with your doctor and address any concerns or questions you may have about a specific disease or medication. At Medzpills, we strive to supplement, rather than replace, the essential doctor-patient relationship.