What is Extra Super Avana ?
Extra Super Avana is medication for both Erectile Dysfunction and Premature Ejaculation. If you’re looking for a drug that’ll help with both erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation, this could be the one for you.
This drug combines Avanafil and Dapoxetine which makes it effective to cure ED as well as PE (Premature ejaculation). Don’t be afraid of these two conditions anymore! Take Extra Super Avana now! No time? That’s fine! You can purchase online now and receive your medication discreetly.
Similar medicine of Avana are –
How to use this medicine?
Extra Super Avana is an oral medication used to treat erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation in men. It is taken as one tablet 30 minutes before sexual activity with or without food. It is not recommended for use in children or women.
Before taking this medication, it is important to inform your doctor of any medications, vitamins, or supplements you are currently taking to avoid potential interactions.
Also, you should discuss any past or current health conditions you may have. Alcohol can interfere with the effectiveness of this medication and should be avoided while taking it. It can cause drowsiness, so it is not recommended that you drive or operate heavy machinery until you are sure how you react to the medication.
If you experience side effects such as dizziness, chest pain, or a sustained erection for longer than four hours, seek immediate medical attention.
Side Effects of Extra Super Avana
Lets divide this in two part , one more and other less common side effects
More common Side Effects
- Redness of the face, arms,
- Pain in the stomach and muscles is also very common when consuming medicine.
- Muscle aches and pains
- Sometimes the erection will last longer, which can become painful. You should discuss this issue with the physician.
- Warmth – Rise of body temperature
- Runny Nose or Nasal Congestion
Less common side effect
- Color vision change
- Difficulty having a bowel movement (stool)
- Itching and pale skin
- Shivering, Drowsiness
- Cough producing mucus
- Belching (burping)
- Increased hunger
- Ear congestion
- Diarrhea, Sneezing
- Loss of voice, Tenderness around the eyes
- Loss of appetite
Most asked Questions
Is Extra Super Avana stronger than Viagra?
No, Stendra is not stronger than Viagra. Both medications are designed to help treat erectile dysfunction and can be effective for most people. However, there is no one size fits all answer and it is recommended to speak to a doctor about the best treatment option for you.
How many hours does Extra Super Avana last?
It works in as quickly as 15 minutes and its effects typically last for up to 6 hours.
- Definition & Facts for Erectile Dysfunction: niddk.nih.gov. Available online:
- Drugs Approved by Central Drugs Standard Control Organisation: Drug Name, Strength, Indication. Available online:
- McMahon, C. (2012). Dapoxetine: a new option in the medical management of premature ejaculation. Therapeutic Advances in Urology, 4(5), 233–251. Available online:
- Avanafil: MedlinePlus Drug Information. Available online:
- Medzpills aims to provide consumers with reliable, trustworthy, and expert-reviewed information. This article has been reviewed by Parry Stone, an expert in the field. However, it is important to note that the information presented should not be used as a substitute for the advice of a qualified medical professional. The information provided serves only as a source of knowledge and may not cover all aspects of health conditions, lab tests, medications, potential side effects, drug interactions, warnings, alerts, and more.
- It is highly recommended to consult with your doctor and address any concerns or questions you may have about a specific disease or medication. At Medzpills, we strive to supplement, rather than replace, the essential doctor-patient relationship.
There are no reviews yet.