What is Femalefil 10mg?
Femalefil 10mg is an allopathic medicine that falls in the PDE type5 inhibitor class action of medicine. It is a Tadalafil-based medicine that helps females with hypoactive sensual desire disorder (HSDD) issues. It is a female sexual problem in which a female cannot feel sexual arousal. Due to this, the urge of a female to have intercourse decreases manifolds. Sunrise Remedies is the manufacturer of the Femalefil 10mg medicine.
The manufacturer packs ten tablets in a strip. The tablet is pink and consists of Tadalafil, the API of this medicine. The medicine falls in the prescription-based category. That is why if a female suffers from an HSDD issue, they should first visit the physician, discuss their complete issue in detail, and get a prescription.
|Femalefil 10mg quick information
|Yes, Prescription Is compulsory.
|FDA Pregnancy Category:
|Does not cause sleepiness
|Schedule H Medicine
|Expires on or after:
Uses of Femalefil 10mg
- The first reason due to which the physician provides the prescription of Femalefil 10mg medicine is hypoactive sensual desire disorder (HSDD).
- The next reason to use the medicine is Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension It is an issue in which the blood pressure of a female increases and becomes unsafe.
Benefits of using Femalefil 10mg
- Better sexual arousal is the first benefit of the Femalefil 10mg medicine.
- Reducing blood pressure and bringing it to normal is another benefit of Femalefil 10mg.
- An increase in sexual satisfaction levels is another benefit of Femalefil 10mg medicine.
How does Femalefil 10mg work?
The working of the Femalefil 10mg medicine is very simple. The medicine falls in the PDE type5 inhibitor class action of the medicine, which means that the main task of the medicine is to suppress the actions of the PDE type5. It is a hormone released by the body to ensure that the heart is safe. This PDE type5 enters the blood vessel to constrict the blood flow to the vaginal area. Due to this, a female suffers from HSDD issues.
When a female consumes the medicine, the Tadalafil enters the blood vessel and blocks the actions of the PDE type5. It leads to an increase in cGMP levels which will dilate the blood vessels. Blood rushes toward the vagina when a female is involved in sexual activities. It leads to better intercourse and sexual satisfaction levels.
The Femalefil 10mg medicine is prescription based, which means that the physician decides the dose of the medicine. The physician first checks whether a female is safe to use the medicine or not. For that, they need to know the complete details about a person’s medical history, including the medicines they consume and medical issues they have. After that, the physician decides the dose based on the issue levels of HSDD. Generally, it is one per day consumed an hour before intercourse.
Side Effects of Femalefil 10mg
Educate yourself about possible side effects that may arise, such as headaches, flushing, or chills, so you are prepared to address them if they occur.
Potential Side Effects of Femalefil 10mg Requiring Immediate Attention:
If you are taking Femalefil 10mg medicine and experience any of the following symptoms, it’s crucial to stop the medication and seek immediate medical assistance:
- Severe Hypotension: This indicates an abnormally low blood pressure.
- Allergic Reactions: Look out for signs such as rash, swelling, or breathing difficulties.
- Shortness of Breath
- Swelling of Extremities
- Severe Headache and Nausea
- Priapism: This condition involves a painful and prolonged erection.
- Chest Pain and Cardiovascular Issues
- Sudden Vision/Hearing Loss
Femalefil 10mg: Common and Less Severe Side Effects
While the following side effects are typically less severe, it is advisable to consult with a healthcare provider to address them effectively. These common side effects may include:
- – Stuffy or runny nose
- – Muscle pain, often referred to as myalgia
- – Flushing, which can manifest as a feeling of warmth or redness in the face, neck, or chest
- – Mild to moderate headache
- – Flu-like symptoms
- – Dizziness or lightheadedness
- – Back pain
- – Minor changes in vision, such as blurred vision or a blue-green tinge to objects
- – Mild stomach discomfort or indigestion
Ensuring Your Safety When Using Femalefil 10mg
- Consult a Healthcare Professional: Before embarking on an ED medication regimen, it is crucial to consult a healthcare professional for personalized guidance. Be sure to disclose your medical history and any concerns you may have.
- Prescribed Medications Only: Always obtain Femalefil 10mg with a valid prescription from a qualified healthcare provider. Avoid purchasing them from unauthorized sources.
- Follow Femalefil 10mg Dosage Instructions: To minimize the risk of side effects and potential health risks, strictly adhere to the recommended dosage instructions provided by your healthcare provider.
- Understand Potential Side Effects: Educate yourself about possible side effects that may arise, such as headaches, flushing, or upset stomach, so you are prepared to address them if they occur.
- Be Aware of Femalefil 10mg Interactions: Make sure to inform your healthcare provider about all medications you are currently taking, both prescription and over-the-counter, to prevent any potentially dangerous drug interactions.
- Monitor for Allergic Reactions: If you experience any allergic symptoms, seek immediate medical assistance.
- Do Not Mix Femalefil 10mg with Nitrates: mixing these medicines can lead to severe health risks.
- Keep Medication Secure: Store this medicine in a secure place, out of the reach of children, and never share it with others.
Following are Various interactions that can occur when Femalefil 10mg is combined with different drugs and substances.
- Nitrates: Nitrates are medications commonly prescribed to prevent chest pain(angina). When combined with Femalefil 10mg, a severe drop in BP(blood pressure) may occur, leading to dizziness.
Examples of common nitrates that interact with Femalefil 10mg are provided below.
- Nitrolingual (Nitroglycerin)
- Isosorbide dinitrate (Isordil )
- Isosorbide mononitrate
- Amyl nitrate
- Protease Inhibitors: Protease inhibitors, commonly used for viral infections such as HCV and human immunodeficiency virus, can increase the risk of side effects when combined with Femalefil 10mg.
Examples of common protease Inhibitors that interact with Femalefil 10mg are provided below.
- Lexiva (Fosamprenavir)
- Alpha Blockers: Alpha blockers are commonly employed to regulate high blood pressure (BP). When taken concurrently with Femalefil 10mg, these medications work in tandem to further decrease BP by inducing muscle relaxation. The result of this combined approach is a noteworthy reduction in blood pressure.
Examples of common alpha blockers that interact with Femalefil 10mg are provided below.
- Doxazosin | Cardura (Doxazosin) | Cardura
- Rapaflo (Silodosin)
- Anti-Infective Medications: Similar to protease inhibitors, certain anti-infective medications can interact with Femalefil 10mg, potentially amplifying side effects.
- Alcohol: Alcohol, like Femalefil 10mg, can relax blood vessels, leading to a drop in blood pressure.
- Grapefruit: Grapefruit and grapefruit juice can interfere with the metabolism of Femalefil 10mg, leading to an increase in its concentration in the body.
- Tadalafil: MedlinePlus Drug Information. Available online:
- Tadalafil Interactions: Drugs.com. Available online:
- Tadalafil (Oral Route) Side Effects: Mayoclinic.org. Available online:
- Definition & Facts for Erectile Dysfunction: niddk.nih.gov. Available online:
MedzPills is dedicated to providing visitors with accurate and reliable health information. This article has been carefully reviewed by an expert, Parry Stone. However, it’s important to understand that this information is not a substitute for advice from a qualified medical professional. Our information is meant to be a helpful resource, but it might not cover every aspect of health conditions, lab tests, medications, potential side effects, drug interactions, warnings, or alerts. It’s strongly recommended that you consult your doctor for any specific questions or concerns about a particular illness or medication. At MedzPills, our goal is to complement, rather than replace, the important doctor-patient relationship.