What is Filagra Pink 100mg?
Filagra 100 mg Pink is a PDE type5 inhibitor class action of medicine designed to help females improve their sexual wellness. The medicine helps females suffering from a sexual arousal disorder called Female Sexual Arousal Disorder. In this issue, a female cannot gain proper arousal when they are having intercourse. Due to this, a female notices other issues like decreased sexual satisfaction and libido levels. The medicine helps suppress the symptoms of FSAD and helps them have a better experience.
The Filagra 100 mg Pink manufacturer is Fortune Healthcare, which packs it in a strip of 4 tablets. They are pink and diamond and consist of 100 mg of Sildenafil Citrate. The active pharmaceutical ingredient inside the medicine falls in the PDE type5 inhibitor class action of medicine. If a female wants to consume this category of medicine, they need a legitimate prescription. That is why it is suggested to FSAD patients that they should visit the physician first, discuss the issue in detail, and get a prescription.
Uses of Filagra 100 mg Pink
- Patients with Female Sexual Arousal problems can get a prescription for the medicine. The medicine helps suppress the symptoms of the issue temporarily so that a female can enjoy intercourse.
- Females suffering from Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension issues can also take help from the medicine. In this situation, blood pressure inside the blood vessels of a female increases, causing symptoms like headache, nausea, dizziness, lightheadedness, etc.
Benefits of Filagra 100 mg Pink
- Being able to feel better arousal is the first benefit of using Filagra 100 mg Pink medicine.
- An increase in libido levels is also a benefit of using Filagra medicine.
- The medicine also helps in increasing the sexual satisfaction levels of a person.
- Having better control of the blood pressure and lowering the symptoms of PAH is also the benefit of using Filagra Pink 100mg.
How does Filagra 100 mg Pink work?
Filagra 100 mg Pink medicine’s main task inside the body is to suppress the activities of PDE type5. It is a hormone released by the body to make sure that the heart of a person is safe. Whenever the body senses some sort of risk on the heart, PDE type5 is released, which enters the blood vessels. Soon, PDE type5 blocks the release of cGMP, due to which blood vessels contract and blood cannot reach the vagina causing FSAD.
When a female consumes the medicine, Sildenafil enters the blood vessels and blocks the actions of the PDE type5. Due to this, cGMP release is started, leading to dilation of blood vessels. Whenever a female is involved in intercourse, blood is able to reach the vaginal area in adequate amounts leading to better arousal.
The physician decides the dose of medicine that a woman needs to consume. For that, a female needs to share the levels of FSAD and their medical history with the physician. They will use the information about medical history to ensure whether a female is safe to use the medicine or not. After that, the physician checks the FSAD levels to suggest a dose that is either one or two per day.