What is Hiforce 100?
Hiforce 100 is an allopathic medicine, and the main aim of consuming it is to help patients with erectile dysfunction. It is a male sexual disorder in which a male is unable to gain a harder erection, leading to problems like a decline in libido and sexual satisfaction levels. The medicine helps provide a window to people so that they can improve their sexual health.
The medicine is manufactured by Healing Pharma, which packs it in a strip of 10 tablets. It is blue in color and diamond in shape, comprising 100mg of Sildenafil citrate. It is the API of the medicine that falls in the PDE type5 inhibitor class action of medicine and is only provided to people who have a prescription for it.
Uses of Hiforce 100
- Patients with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension can get help from the medicine. It is a disease in which a person’s blood pressure keeps increasing, which becomes unsafe for a person.
- Patients with erectile dysfunction can also get help from this medicine. It will be a temporary solution for this issue and is best until it is permanently improved.
Benefits of using Hiforce 100
- An increase in sexual satisfaction levels is the benefit of consuming Hiforce 100mg medicine.
- An increase in the libido levels is also a benefit of consuming this medicine.
- If you use this medicine, you will gain a harder erection, which is important for a harder erection.
- People taking the medicine will also notice the benefit of controlling blood pressure.
How does Hiforce 100 work?
The active pharmaceutical ingredient in the medicine is Sildenafil Citrate, and its main task is to block the actions of PDE type5. It is a hormone released by the body to ensure that a person’s heart is safe. Due to various human habits like consuming only junk food, not performing any physical activity, living a life under stress and depression, etc., the heart is at risk, and the body releases PDE type5.
It directly enters the blood vessels and stops them from releasing cGMP. Being a vasodilator, you will notice that its blocking will start contracting the blood vessels. Now blood is unable to reach the penis with sexual arousal leading to softer erections and erectile dysfunction. When a person consumes the medicine, Sildenafil dissolves and enters the vessels.
It will block the activities performed by PDE type5, leading to the release of cGMP. It will start dilating the blood vessels. Whenever a person is sexually aroused now, they will notice that more blood is able to reach the penis leading to a harder erection.
The dose of the medicine that a person needs to consume is decided by the physician. Commonly, the dose of the medicine is one per day, taken half an hour before intercourse. But it can also be two per day if the levels of issues are higher. But before checking the levels of issue or deciding the dose, the physician needs to ensure the safety of the patient. For that, they need to know complete details about medicines a person is consuming, medical issues they have had in the past, etc.
For detailed information on the interactions of Sildenafil with drugs, alcohol, supplements, food, and diseases, please visit the Sildenafil Interaction page.
Hiforce 100 and Alcohol/Supplements/Food Interactions
Alcohol (Ethanol) and Hiforce 100
- Increased risk of heart problems
- Reduced effectiveness of Hiforce 100
- Increased risk of side effects
Hiforce 100 and Supplements/foods Interactions
- Yohimbine: Drop in blood pressure.
- L-arginine: Dangerous drop in blood pressure
- Grapefruit juice: It Can lead to a higher risk of side effects
Hiforce 100 drug interactions
Major drug interactions
- Indinavir (Crixivan)
- Riociguat (Adempas)
- Hiforce 100
- Cobicistat (Tybost)
- Clarithromycin (Biaxin)
- Nitroglycerin (Nitrostat, Nitrolingual, Nitro-Dur, Minitran, Nitro-Bid, Rectiv, GoNitro)
- Nefazodone (Serzone)
- Idelalisib (Zydelig)
- Isosorbide (Isordil, Dilatrate-SR)
- Erythromycin (Erythrocin)
- Atazanavir (Reyataz)
- Lonafarnib (Zokinvy)
- Boceprevir (Victrelis)
- Avanafil (Stendra)
Moderate drug interactions
Hiforce 100 disease interactions
Disease Interactions that are of high clinical significance.
- pulmonary veno-occlusive disease (PVOD): Worsening symptomsof PVOD and potentially life-threatening complications.
- Cardiovascular Disease: May experience a significant drop in blood pressure
- Renal dysfunction: may result in drug accumulation.
Disease Interactions that are of less clinical significance.
- Hearing Loss
- Liver Disease
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Seizure Disorders
Immediate medical intervention is essential for the following side effects.
Uncommon side effects:
- Urine that is cloudy or bloody.
- Priapism (painful erections)
- Tenderness in the stomach area.
- Painful urination.
- Prickling, tingling, or numbness sensations.
- Burning or aching in the bladder.
- A feeling of burning or discomfort in the chest or abdomen.
- More frequent need to urinate.
Rare side effects:
- Changes in vision.
- Chest pains.
- Restless sleep.
- Twitching of the muscles.
- Severe or continuing nausea.
- Difficulty focusing.
- Aching in the lower back or side.
- Unusual sensation of burning or stinging on the skin.
- Similar behavior changes to that of intoxication.
Less severe side effects of Hiforce 100
Side effects commonly reported by patients:
- Nasal bleeding.
- Muscular aches and pains.
- Nasal congestion or runny nose.
Infrequent side effects:
- Stomach pains.
- Poor coordination.
- Swallowing difficulty.
- Asthma worsening.
- Difficulty breathing.
- Unpleasant sexual effects in men (persistent), such as the inability to experience an orgasm.
- Diarrhea or cramps (severe or ongoing).