What is HiForce 25?
HiForce 25 is a product of Healing Pharma, which consists of Sildenafil Citrate as an active pharmaceutical ingredient. It is a male sexual wellness drug that helps in improving the erectile dysfunction situation temporarily. It is a situation in which a male cannot gain a harder erection. Due to this symptom of erectile dysfunction, a person faces other sexual issues like a decline in sexual satisfaction and libido levels. In this case, the HiForce 25 medicine helps. It is blue, diamond-shaped, and consists of 25 mg of Sildenafil Citrate. This active ingredient is present in the PDE-type inhibitor class action of medicine.
The specifications of this medicine are that it takes 20-25 minutes to act inside the body to induce harder erections, and its results last for 4-5 hours on average. It is a prescription-based ingredient that people can only buy if they first visit the physician and get the prescription.
Uses of HiForce 25
- Erectile dysfunction is the first reason why physicians prescribe the medicine. One should keep in mind that medicine
- Will help provide relief from the issue on a temporary basis.
- The physician also prescribes medicine.
- To patients with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension. A person’s blood pressure starts increasing abruptly in this situation, which can be really unsafe.
Benefits of HiForce 25
- The first benefit of using the HiForce 25 medicine is controlling blood pressure.
- Getting a harder erection is another benefit of using the HiForce 25 medicine.
- The medicine helps increase the sexual satisfaction levels in the body of a male.
- The medicine also helps in increasing the libido levels of males.
How does HiForce 25 work?
To understand how the HiForce 25 medicine works, a person must know how the issue happens in the body. The medicine only acts if erectile dysfunction has happened in the body because of the PDE type5. It is a hormone released by the body to ensure that a person’s heart is safe. Due to various activities and habits of a male, the heart is at risk due to which PDE type5 is released and enters the blood vessels.
After that, it will enter the blood vessels, where they suppress the release of cGMP. It is a vasodilator, and its blocking will contract the blood vessels.
When a person consumes the medicine, Sildenafil blocks the actions of PDE type5 and gives rise to cGMP. It will dilate the blood vessels, so a person can get a better erection when sexually aroused.
The dosage of the medicine that a person needs to consume is either one or two per day. This dose decision is taken by the physician you visit to get the prescription for the medicine. To make this decision, a person needs to share their medical history and levels of issues with the physician. They use the medical history to ensure whether a person is safe using the medicine. After that, they will consider the levels of issues that a person has and decide the dose.
For detailed information on the interactions of HiForce 25 with drugs, alcohol, supplements, food, and diseases, please visit the Sildenafil Interaction page.
HiForce 25 and Alcohol/Supplements/Food Interactions
Alcohol (Ethanol) and HiForce 25
- Increased risk of heart problems
- Reduced effectiveness of HiForce 25
- Increased risk of side effects
HiForce 25 and Supplements/foods Interactions
- Yohimbine: Drop in blood pressure.
- L-arginine: Dangerous drop in blood pressure
- Grapefruit juice: It Can lead to a higher risk of side effects
HiForce 25 drug interactions
Major drug interactions
- Indinavir (Crixivan)
- Riociguat (Adempas)
- Nelfinavir (Viracept)
- Cobicistat (Tybost)
- Clarithromycin (Biaxin)
- Nitroglycerin (Nitrostat, Nitrolingual, Nitro-Dur, Minitran, Nitro-Bid, Rectiv, GoNitro)
- Nefazodone (Serzone)
- Idelalisib (Zydelig)
- Isosorbide (Isordil, Dilatrate-SR)
- Erythromycin (Erythrocin)
- Atazanavir (Reyataz)
- Lonafarnib (Zokinvy)
- Boceprevir (Victrelis)
- Avanafil (Stendra)
Moderate drug interactions
HiForce 25 disease interactions
Disease Interactions that are of high clinical significance.
- pulmonary veno-occlusive disease (PVOD): Worsening symptomsof PVOD and potentially life-threatening complications.
- Cardiovascular Disease: May experience a significant drop in blood pressure
- Renal dysfunction: may result in drug accumulation.
Disease Interactions that are of less clinical significance.
- Hearing Loss
- Liver Disease
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Seizure Disorders
Below are side effects that require immediate medical attention.
Uncommon side effects:
- Tenderness in the stomach area.
- Urine that is cloudy or bloody.
- Priapism (painful erections)
- More frequent need to urinate.
- Painful urination.
- Burning or aching in the bladder.
- Prickling, tingling, or numbness sensations.
- A feeling of burning or discomfort in the chest or abdomen.
Rare side effects:
- Sensitivity to light.
- Chest pains.
- Changes in vision.
- Heightened thirst.
- Unusual sensation of burning or stinging on the skin.
- Stress or nervousness.
- Expansion of the pupil.
- Similar behavior changes to that of intoxication.
- Aching in the lower back or side.
- Difficulty focusing.
- Severe or persistent headache.
- Twitching of the muscles.
- Feeling of something in the eye.
less serious side effects of HiForce 25
Side effects frequently observed:
- Nasal congestion or runny nose.
- Muscular aches and pains.
- Nasal bleeding.
Infrequent side effects:
- Paleness of the skin.
- Poor coordination.
- Ulcers in the mouth or on the lips.
- Unpleasant sexual effects in men (persistent), such as the inability to experience an orgasm.
- Diarrhea or cramps (severe or ongoing).
- Difficulty breathing.
- Asthma worsening.
- Enlargement of the face, hands, feet, or lower legs.