What is Hiforce 50?
Hiforce 50 is an allopathic medicine that erectile dysfunction patients use. It is a situation in which a male cannot gain a harder erection for having intercourse. These common issues lead to bigger problems like the decline in sexual satisfaction and libido levels. The ED issue affects not just the males but their female partners in terms of sexual satisfaction and libido.
In this case, the medicine comes in handy as a temporary aid to the issue. It is manufactured by Healing Pharma, which packs the medicine in a strip of 10 blue diamond-shaped tablets. Each tablet consists of 50 mg of an active pharmaceutical ingredient, Sildenafil Citrate. Due to this ingredient, the medicine falls in the PDE type 5 inhibitor class action of medicine, which is prescription-based.
Uses of Hiforce 50
- Erectile dysfunction is the first reason to consume the Hiforce 50. The medicine provides a window to people in which they gain a harder erection to have satisfactory intercourse.
- The next use of the medicine is Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension. It is a situation in which the blood pressure of a person keeps increasing. In this case, a person can even faint.
Benefits of using Hiforce 50
- Gaining a harder erection is the very first benefit of consuming the Hiforce 50 medicine.
- The next benefit of consuming the medicine is an increase in the libido levels.
- One might also notice the benefit of an increase in sexual satisfaction
- The medicine consumer will also notice a control in their blood pressure. The medicine maintains it to a normal level.
How does Hiforce 50 work?
To understand how the medicine works, a person must first know that it will only work when erectile dysfunction is caused by PDE type5. It is a hormone released by the body to make sure that the heart of a person is completely safe from any damage due to male habits. This hormone enters inside the blood vessels, attaches there, and slows down the release of cGMP. Because it is a vasodilator, you will notice a contraction in your blood vessels. Now blood is unable to reach the penis in adequate amounts leading to softer erections and erectile dysfunction.
When a male consumes the medicine, the Sildenafil Citrate dissolves and enters inside the blood vessels. Here, it will block the actions of PDE type5, leading to a rise in the levels of cGMP. Soon, the blood vessels start to dilate, and more blood will be able to reach the penis with sexual arousal. Such harder erections regularly from the medicine will help in increasing sexual satisfaction levels.
According to the medicine manufacturer, a person should consume one tablet before intercourse. However, the final decision on the dose is taken by the physician because it varies based on the levels of issues that a person has. Also, the physician has a task to ensure whether a person is safe to use the medicine or not. That is why a person must share their medical history and the levels of issues that they have in their body. According to the physician, the dose can be one or two per day.
For detailed information on the interactions of Hiforce 50 with drugs, alcohol, supplements, food, and diseases, please visit the Sildenafil Interaction page.
Hiforce 50 and Alcohol/Supplements/Food Interactions
Alcohol (Ethanol) and Hiforce 50
- Increased risk of heart problems
- Reduced effectiveness of Hiforce 50
- Increased risk of side effects
Hiforce 50 and Supplements/foods Interactions
- Yohimbine: Drop in blood pressure.
- L-arginine: Dangerous drop in blood pressure
- Grapefruit juice: It Can lead to a higher risk of side effects
Hiforce 50 drug interactions
Major drug interactions
- Ritonavir (Norvir)
- Riociguat (Adempas)
- Nefazodone (Serzone)
- Cobicistat (Tybost)
- Indinavir (Crixivan)
- Ceritinib (Zykadia)
- Itraconazole (Sporanox)
- Nitroprusside (Nitropress)
- Ketoconazole (Nizoral)
- Amprenavir (Agenerase)
- Avanafil (Stendra)
- Delavirdine (Rescriptor)
- Nelfinavir (Viracept)
- Isosorbide (Isordil, Dilatrate-SR)
- Amyl Nitrite
Moderate drug interactions
Hiforce 50 disease interactions
Disease Interactions that are of high clinical significance.
- pulmonary veno-occlusive disease (PVOD): Worsening symptomsof PVOD and potentially life-threatening complications.
- Cardiovascular Disease: May experience a significant drop in blood pressure
- Renal dysfunction: may result in drug accumulation.
Disease Interactions that are of less clinical significance.
- Hearing Loss
- Liver Disease
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Seizure Disorders
The following side effects warrant immediate medical attention.
Uncommon side effects:
- Urine that is cloudy or bloody.
- Priapism (painful erections)
- Tenderness in the stomach area.
- Painful urination.
- Prickling, tingling, or numbness sensations.
- Burning or aching in the bladder.
- A feeling of burning or discomfort in the chest or abdomen.
- More frequent need to urinate.
Rare side effects:
- Severe or persistent headache.
- Expansion of the pupil.
- Stress or nervousness.
- Restless sleep.
- Aching in the lower back or side.
- Decreased volume or frequency of urination.
- Changes in vision.
- Chest pains.
- Severe or continuing nausea.
- Fever or chills.
Below, you’ll find the less alarming side effects of Hiforce 50:
The most commonly noted side effects:
- Discomfort and tenderness around the eyes and cheekbones.
- Muscular aches and pains.
- Nasal congestion or runny nose.
- Upset stomach after eating.
- Nasal bleeding.
Infrequent side effects:
- Paleness of the skin.
- Poor coordination.
- Asthma worsening.
- Swallowing difficulty.
- Stomach pains.
- Enlargement of the face, hands, feet, or lower legs.
- Diarrhea or cramps (severe or ongoing).
- Difficulty breathing.