Januvia 50 mg – A Medicine That Controls Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Issue
The medicine Januvia 50 mg falls under the category of DPP-4 inhibitors. The active ingredient that is present in this medicine is Sitagliptin which is film-coated in a biconvex medicine by MSD PHARMACEUTICALS PVT LTD.
The main reason the physicians suggest the medicine is type 2 diabetes mellitus. In each tablet, 50 mg of active ingredient is present. When a person suffers from a diabetes infection, they can consult a physician and get a prescription for the medicine. Only after that, a person gets eligible to take the Januvia 50 mg medicine.
How does diabetes type 2 mellitus issue happen in the body?
In our body, there is a pancreas present that helps in the production of insulin. When the pancreas or the insulin does not do the production of insulin doesn’t absorb in the body, then diabetes mellitus type 2 happens.
On the other hand, type 1 diabetes happens due to the immune system. When fighting with issues, the beta cells in the pancreas are destroyed. Due to this, the body stops the production of insulin. In this case, a person has to consume insulin as a supplement.
How does Januvia of medicine work?
The main task of the Januvia 50 mg is to block the tasks that the DPP-4 performs in the body. Due to this enzyme, the body is unable to produce insulin in the body. Due to this, the amount of glucose in the blood also decreases.
When the enzyme action is blocked, insulin production and secretion in the body are at the top. That is why when the medicine is active in the body, the blood sugar levels stay in control, and one can also eat sugar in moderation.
The drugs with which the Januvia 50 mg medicine interacts are-
- Beta-blocker medicine like metoprolol
- Glaucoma eye drops
How to take this medicine?
To consume the Januvia 50 mg medicine, you need to follow the points discussed below in detail-
- You should always take medicine as a whole. Some people make the mistake of chewing or biting the medicine to take it easy. Due to this, the whole working and absorption process of medicine gets affected.
- For taking medicine, you should always use a glassful of water. This way, swallowing medicine becomes easy.
- You should always take medicine according to the advice of the physician. If they ask you to take the tablet before a meal, follow their instructions and vice versa.
What are the side effects of taking Januvia?
The Januvia side effects are-
- Sweating and trembling of the body
- Tingling in feet
- Dizziness and nausea
- Rapid breathing
- Increased thirst
- Shortness of breath
- Heart failure chances
Preventive measures for Januvia 50 mg
When you are taking the Januvia 50 mg pills, then you have to take some preventive measures. If you don’t follow them properly, the chances of side effects are very high. Also, the medicine might not work properly. So, properly follow all these preventive measures-
- When taking medicine, you should not consume alcohol or marijuana.
- You should always carry something sweet with you. We suggest so because the medicine lowers the sugar levels, sometimes causing hypoglycemia.
- Discuss all your allergies and medical issues with the physicians in advance. They will check whether you are safe to take medicine or not.
- Pregnant women and breastfeeding mothers should not take medicine without confirming it with the physician.
- If you are a heart patient, you should not take medicine without getting a safety check.
- Kidney patients should not take medicine without confirming it from the physician.
Where to buy Januvia 50 mg from?
The best place to buy the medicine is MedzPills, an online generic pharmacy. The reasons why you should choose this website are-
- The medicine from this website is the cheapest. You will not find the same prices anywhere else.
- The website provides you with quality medicine that will help you ensure amazing results.
- You will enjoy 24*7 customer support also on this website. It is best for a flawless experience.
Januvia 50 mg alternatives
The Januvia 50 mg medicine alternatives are Trajenta 5 Mg and Rybelsus 14 mg. The active ingredients in both medicines might be different, but they work the same way as Januvia 50 mg.
1) Is there a difference between the safety of Januvia and metformin?
There is no difference between the safety of Januvia and metformin. According to the FDA, the use of both medicines is for type 2 diabetes mellitus, showing the same results. Both tablets are equally safe for the body, according to the FDA.
2) What time of day should Januvia be taken?
You should always take medicine according to the directions of the physician. When you visit your physician, they will give you proper instructions for taking the medicines. It would help if you asked them to properly fix a time for taking medicine.
3) Does Januvia cause weight gain or loss?
If you take medicine alone, you don’t have to worry about weight gain or loss. The medicine will not cause this issue. But if you take medicine with some other diabetes medicine, it can cause weight fluctuation. Also, it is common for people who have diabetes to suffer from weight fluctuation issues.
4) How does the medicine affect your heart or kidney?
Due to the Januvia medicine, the heart and kidney might get affected badly. There are high heart and kidney failure chances when severe side effects occur. That is why you should check yourself regularly when taking medicine so severe side effects don’t occur.
5) Should we consume Januvia medicine every day?
Diabetes patients should take medicine every day without missing a day. This is because if they miss the medicine, it can increase their blood sugar level. If the sugar goes out of control, it can cause several issues in the person’s body.