Kamagra Oral Jelly is a Sildenafil-based medicine which is manufactured by Ajanta Pharma , an Indian pharmaceutical company. The medicine is different from traditional tablets with Sildenafil because it is available in a jelly form . Different flavors of the jelly make it easy and fun to consume the medicine. The active ingredient of the medicine, Sildenafil Citrate , is a PDE type 5 inhibitor class action medicine that helps in treating Erectile Dysfunction issues.
It is a male sexual disorder in which a person finds it difficult to gain a proper erection and maintain it for satisfactory intercourse. Due to this, the male and their female partner start feeling sexual dissatisfaction which creates problems in personal and professional life. But the use of medicine can help a person get over this situation. The medicine helps in temporary suppression of the symptoms of the ED, which helps them gain harder intercourse. Regular consumption of Kamagra Oral Jelly also helps people achieve their lost confidence and sexual satisfaction.
The medicine is only available to those who have a prescription for it, as suggested by the FDA. The jelly comes in an easy-to-use sachet . Each sachet has 5 grams of jelly, of which 100mg is the active pharmaceutical ingredient . The packs have seven sachets with different assorted flavors , i.e., pineapple, orange, banana , strawberry, mango, coke , and vanilla. If you have erectile dysfunction and want to use this medicine, visit your physician, discuss your issue, get a prescription, and buy it.
How to use Kamagra Oral Jelly?
- Directly consume the jelly from the sachet. Never make the mistake of touching it or leaving it in the open.
- Take the jelly half an hour before you wish to have intercourse .
- It is recommended that you consume the jelly on an empty stomach .
- When taking the jelly, ensure that you never consume junk food. It can slow down the working capability of the medicine.
- After taking the jelly, get involved in sexually arousing activities because that is important to trigger the erection.
How does Kamagra Oral Jelly work?
When you consume the Kamagra Oral Jelly, it dissolves in your body and enters the bloodstream. In the stream, it starts searching for PDE type5, due to which ED has happened in the male body. After finding it, the Sildenafil will block the actions of the PDE type5, which will mark the rise of cGMP in your body. It is a vasodilator that starts relaxing the smooth muscles of the blood vessels and dilates them. With sexual arousal, you will notice that blood starts rushing towards the penis in adequate amounts to generate a harder erection. Once the Kamagra Oral Jelly is active in your body, it will show its action for 4-5 hours on average.
The physician you visit to consult will decide the appropriate dose of Kamagra Oral Jelly for you. In most cases, it is one sachet daily, which they prescribe after checking your safety. That is why whenever you visit them, share complete details about your medical history and the medicines you are currently consuming. Based on the analysis of that information, they will provide you with the prescription.
In case of a missed dose, don’t panic and make up for the dose as soon as you remember it. But if you think the next dose is approaching and there is less time left, you must first contact your physician and ask them what to do. They will suggest what’s best for you.
In case of an overdose of the jelly, it is advised to check how your body is reacting. If you notice that the side effects are getting severe, contact your physician as soon as possible before they harm your body.
What are the side effects of Kamagra Oral Jelly?
- Facial flushing
- Nasal congestion
- Indigestion or upset stomach
- Blurred vision or changes in color vision
- Rash on skin & irritation
- Back pain & muscle pain
- Dry mouth
- Chest pain
- Low blood pressure
- Swelling in limbs
- Loss of hearing
- Ringing in the ears
- Whenever you visit the physician, share a list of medicines you consume and your complete medical history. They ensure your safety for medicine consumption based on this information.
- It is advised that you never drive or operate heavy machinery after taking the medicine. It can be harmful because of side effects that might occur in your body.
- If the medicine does not provide desired results or you face severe side effects, contact your physician immediately.
- Never consume junk food that has high-fat content when using the medicine. They can slow down the absorption process of Sildenafil.
- Never take alcohol and marijuana when using the medicine. Both give rise to severe side effects when used with Kamagra Oral Jelly.
- Don’t smoke cigarettes when taking kamagra because it decreases the jelly’s effectiveness.
- Never take grapefruit juice when using the medicine.
- The medicine interacts with nitrate-based medicines. Their combination leads to a dangerous drop in blood pressure.
- The Kamagra Oral Jelly interacts with alpha-blocker medicine .
- The medicine also interacts with antibiotics (clarithromycin) because they tend to increase the amount of Sildenafil in the blood.
- Kamagra Oral Jelly also interacts with HIV (ritonavir) & anti-fungal (ketoconazole) medicines.
- Never take Riociguat with Kamagra Oral Jelly (Sildenafil) because both help with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension issues.
- The medicine is unsafe for consumption if you have severe heart or liver problems.
- Don’t consume the medicine if you have low blood pressure/ hypotension issues.
- People with a fever, dizziness, or drowsiness should consult their physician about the medicine consumption.
- In case of eye disease like retinitis pigmentosa , you are unsafe to use the medicine.
- People with blood infections like anemia or bleeding disorders are unsafe to use the medicine.
Tips for storing the Kamagra Oral Jelly
- Choose a place that is completely dark and dry to store the medicine.
- The optimum temperature to store the medicine is 86°F (30°C).
- Never store the medicine in a place that is directly exposed to sunlight.
- Your kids are unsafe to consume the medicine. So, store the medicine at an inaccessible place for your kids.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to use the Kamagra Oral Jelly?
The medicine safety varies from person to person based on their medical condition and the medicines they take. So, the physician you are consulting will ensure whether you are safe to use the medicine.
When should I stop consuming Kamagra Oral Jelly?
- Stop using the medicine if you don’t experience the symptoms of erectile dysfunction anymore.
- Stop using the medicine if you are diagnosed with heart or liver problems.
- Stop using the medicine if you are no longer sexually active.
What changes does Kamagra Oral Jelly make in your body?
- Kamagra helps in dilating the blood vessels by blocking PDE type5.
- The medicine is going to help in increasing your sexual satisfaction levels.
- The medicine will also increase your confidence and help you perform better.
How long does the Kamagra Oral Jelly stay active in your body?
The Kamagra Oral Jelly will stay active in your body for 4-5 hours on average. If levels of issues in your body are less, it might stay active for 8-9 hours also.
- Rao, T. S. S. and Andrade, C. (2008). The Maudsley family-based treatment for adolescent anorexia nervosa. Indian Journal of Psychiatry, 50(4), 310–312. doi: 10.4103/0019-5545.44750. PMID: 19742257; PMCID: PMC2699643. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2699643/
- Shi, Y., Wang, J., Yang, Y., Wang, Z., Wang, G., Hashimoto, K., … Yuan, T. (2020). Knowledge and attitudes of medical staff in Chinese psychiatric hospitals regarding COVID-19. Brain, Behavior, and Immunity – Health, 5, 100064. doi: 10.1016/j.bbih.2020.100064. PMID: 32300523; PMCID: PMC7297457. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7297457/
- Medzpills aims to provide consumers with reliable, trustworthy, and expert-reviewed information. This article has been reviewed by Parry Stone, an expert in the field. However, it is important to note that the information presented should not be used as a substitute for the advice of a qualified medical professional. The information provided serves only as a source of knowledge and may not cover all aspects of health conditions, lab tests, medications, potential side effects, drug interactions, warnings, alerts, and more.
- It is highly recommended to consult with your doctor and address any concerns or questions you may have about a specific disease or medication. At Medzpills, we strive to supplement, rather than replace, the essential doctor-patient relationship.