What is Ladygra 100?
Ladygra 100 is a PDE type5 inhibitor class action of medicine made especially for females. It is also known as female Viagra, which helps females suffering from FSAD (Female Sexual Arousal Disorder). It is a situation in which a female cannot have proper arousal. Due to this, such females notice a decline in libido and sexual satisfaction levels. Now, this dysfunction can happen due to various habits of a female, which poses a risk to the heart. The medicine helps a female regain that arousal and satisfaction, but only temporarily.
The Ladygra 100 medicine is manufactured by RSM Enterprises, which packs it in a strip of 4 tablets. These tablets are pink in color and diamond in shape and consist of 100 mg of Sildenafil Citrate. Any female who is suffering from FSAD issue should consult their physician first and then start using the medicine.
Uses of Ladygra 100
- Patients suffering from FSAD issues can take help from the Ladygra 100 only if the physician allows it.
- Patients with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension can also take help from the medicine. It is a high blood pressure issue which can disrupt the overall functioning of a male.
Benefits of using Ladygra 100
- Having better arousal is the first and most important benefit of using Ladygra 100mg medicine.
- Noticing an increase in sexual satisfaction levels is also a benefit of using Ladygra.
- A better control on blood pressure is also a benefit of Ladygra 100.
- The medicine also puts a female in a better mood to have intercourse and increases libido.
How does Ladygra 100 work?
To completely understand how the medicine functions inside the body, a person needs to understand how the issue of FSAD actually happens. The main reason behind this issue is PDE type5, which is a hormone released by the body. This hormone attaches inside the blood vessels, where it stops the release of cGMP. Due to this, the blood vessels start contracting because it is a vasodilator. Now blood is unable to reach the vaginal area leading to problems in arousal.
When such females consume the medicine, Sildenafil Citrate dissolves inside the blood vessel and searches for PDE type5 to block it. Here, it will activate the release of cGMP, which leads to dilation of blood vessels. When a female is involved in intercourse and is sexually aroused, a huge amount of blood is able to reach the vagina, which leads to a better arousal.
If a female is suffering from an FSAD issue, then they need to visit a physician. They will ensure whether a female is safe to use the medicine or not first. After that, they will check the levels of FSAD in the body of the female. It will help them decide whether the dose should be one or two per day.