Lovegra 100 mg
It is a pink biconvex tablet manufactured by Ajanta Pharmaceutical Pvt. Ltd . In one strip, the manufacturer packs four tablets. Each tablet contains 100 mg of the active ingredient, which is best for sexual performance.
It is a prescription-based pill for which you need to visit a physician. It is important because the physician wants to ensure your safety. All important details about the medicine are present in the blog below.
|Lovegra 100 quick information|
|Prescription Required?||Yes, Prescription Is compulsory.|
|FDA Pregnancy Category:||Category B|
|Habit Forming:||Not habit-forming|
|Chemical Class:||Benzenesulfonamide Derivative|
|Action Class:||PDE-5 inhibitors|
|Sleepiness:||May cause sleepiness|
|Schedule:||Schedule H Medicine|
|Expires on or after:||June, 2024|
How to use it?
The right way to use the Lovegra 100 mg medicine is-
- Take medicine half an hour before you decide to have sexual intercourse.
- You have to swallow the tablet as a whole for the best results.
- To take medicine easily, take the help of a glassful of water .
- After taking medicine, be part of sexually stimulating activities.
Lovegra 100 Side Effects
- Mild headaches and dizziness are the most common issues that might happen in the body.
- The digestive system of the body also gets affected. Stomach pain and diarrhea commonly happen in the body due to the medicine.
- Rashes also happen in the body of females taking medicine.
- Muscle pain happens in the body, especially in the back of the female, after taking medicine.
- The medicine causes photosensitivity and cloudiness in front of the eyes.
- Chances of cardiovascular issues also increase.
- The body might get more sensitive to allergic reactions .
- Dryness of the mouth is also an issue that might happen commonly.
- Insomnia and lightheadedness also happen due to the medicine.
Interactions of Lovegra 100
For detailed information on the interactions of Sildenafil with drugs, alcohol, supplements, food, and diseases, please visit the Sildenafil Interaction page.
Lovegra 100 and Alcohol/Supplements/Food Interactions
Alcohol (Ethanol) and Lovegra 100
- Increased risk of heart problems
- Reduced effectiveness of sildenafil
- Increased risk of side effects
Lovegra 100 and Supplements/foods Interactions
- Yohimbine: Drop in blood pressure.
- L-arginine: Dangerous drop in blood pressure
- Grapefruit juice: It Can lead to a higher risk of side effects
Lovegra 100 drug interactions
Major drug interactions
- Nitroglycerin (Nitrostat, Nitrolingual, Nitro-Dur, Minitran, Nitro-Bid, Rectiv, GoNitro)
- Delavirdine (Rescriptor)
- Avanafil (Stendra)
- Amyl Nitrite
- Lonafarnib (Zokinvy)
- Ritonavir (Norvir)
- Darunavir (Prezista)
- Riociguat (Adempas)
- Nelfinavir (Viracept)
- Ketoconazole (Nizoral)
- Indinavir (Crixivan)
- Atazanavir (Reyataz)
- Itraconazole (Sporanox)
- Amprenavir (Agenerase)
- Clarithromycin (Biaxin)
Moderate drug interactions
Lovegra 100 disease interactions
Disease Interactions that are of high clinical significance.
- pulmonary veno-occlusive disease (PVOD): Worsening symptomsof PVOD and potentially life-threatening complications.
- Cardiovascular Disease: May experience a significant drop in blood pressure
- Renal dysfunction: may result in drug accumulation.
Disease Interactions that are of less clinical significance.
- Hearing Loss
- Liver Disease
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Seizure Disorders
To store the medicine, you should take care of the following tips-
- Store the medicine in a place where sunlight doesn’t reach.
- The place you choose must be cool and dark. Also, the moisture in that area must be low.
- The temperature where you should store the medicine must be below 28 degrees Celsius .
- Please don’t leave the medicine open for a long time because it might decrease the medicine’s working.
What precautions should a person keep while taking Lovegra?
Important preventive measures that you should have in mind while taking the Lovegra 100 mg medicine are-
- Before getting the prescription, you should discuss your issue with the physician . Also, tell them about your medical past. They will ensure your safety by knowing this information.
- If you are taking any antihypertensive or cardiovascular disease drug, then don’t take the Lovegra 100 mg.
- If you are not willing to have intercourse, don’t take the Sildenafil drug.
- You can not consume alcohol when taking medicine. It can have several potential side effects on the body.
- Don’t take the risk of driving after you have consumed the medicine . It is due to photosensitivity that is caused by the medicine.
Other medicines used to treat the same Illness
- Medzpills aims to provide consumers with reliable, trustworthy, and expert-reviewed information. This article has been reviewed by Parry Stone, an expert in the field. However, it is important to note that the information presented should not be used as a substitute for the advice of a qualified medical professional. The information provided serves only as a source of knowledge and may not cover all aspects of health conditions, lab tests, medications, potential side effects, drug interactions, warnings, alerts, and more.
- It is highly recommended to consult with your doctor and address any concerns or questions you may have about a specific disease or medication. At Medzpills, we strive to supplement, rather than replace, the essential doctor-patient relationship.