What is Lovegra Oral Jelly?
Lovegra Oral Jelly is a PDE type5 inhibitor that is specially made to fixate the issues of Female Sexual Arousal Disorder or Female Sexual Disorder. It is also known as Viagra for females because it helps elevate the sexual experiences of females, which they miss due to FSAD. It is an issue in which females cannot feel arousal while having intercourse. Due to this, their sexual experience fades away, and they no longer feel the urge to have intercourse. Two issues that arise due to this are a decrease in libido and low sexual satisfaction levels.
This is where medicine plays an important role. The active pharmaceutical ingredient inside the medicine is Sildenafil Citrate which is prescription based. It is a product of Ajanta Pharma which packs the medicine in 7 days packs, i.e., seven sachets. Each sachet has 5 grams of jelly, having 100mg of Sildenafil citrate each.
Uses of Lovegra Oral Jelly
- The first reason why physicians prescribe the medicine is female sexual arousal disorder. The main aim of the medicine is to suppress the symptoms of FSAD in the body of females so that they can enjoy their sexual life.
- The second reason why the physician prescribes the medicine is to get the upper hand over the issue of Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension. It is an issue in which the blood pressure levels inside a person’s body increase.
Benefits of using Lovegra Oral Jelly
- Females using the Lovegra Oral Jelly will notice an increase in the levels of their sexual satisfaction.
- Females using the medicine will feel the benefit of control in their blood pressure levels.
- The libido levels in the female body also increase because of the medicine use.
How does Lovegra Oral Jelly work?
As we know, the main function of the Lovegra Jelly, a.k.a. Sildenafil Citrate, is to block the PDE type5. It is a hormone that is released by the body to protect the heart of the female. The hormone will enter the blood vessel, attach there and block the actions of cGMP, which is a vasodilator. Due to this, the blood vessels contract, and the blood supply to the vaginal area decreases. It leads to a decrease in arousal levels, causing FSAD.
When a female consumes the jelly, the Sildenafil enters the blood vessel. It is going to block all the actions that are taken by PDE type5, which leads to an increase in the levels of cGMP. It will dilate the blood vessels, which allows more blood to reach the vaginal area during intercourse or arousal. It makes intercourse more pleasurable.
The medicine dosage that a female suffering from FSAD needs to consume is decided by the physician. It is important to visit the physician because they first need to confirm whether a female is safe to use the medicine or not. After that, the physician will prescribe an appropriate dose of the medicine for the patient. Commonly it is one sachet per day, around half an hour before you wish to have intercourse.
For detailed information on the interactions of Lovegra Oral Jelly with drugs, alcohol, supplements, food, and diseases, please visit the Sildenafil Interaction page.
Lovegra Oral Jelly and Alcohol/Supplements/Food Interactions
Alcohol (Ethanol) and Lovegra Oral Jelly
- Increased risk of heart problems
- Reduced effectiveness of Lovegra Oral Jelly
- Increased risk of side effects
Lovegra Oral Jelly and Supplements/foods Interactions
- Yohimbine: Drop in blood pressure.
- L-arginine: Dangerous drop in blood pressure
- Grapefruit juice: It Can lead to a higher risk of side effects
Lovegra Oral Jelly drug interactions
Major drug interactions
- Nelfinavir (Viracept)
- Ritonavir (Norvir)
- Boceprevir (Victrelis)
- Nitroprusside (Nitropress)
- Nefazodone (Serzone)
- Indinavir (Crixivan)
- Cobicistat (Tybost)
- Atazanavir (Reyataz)
- Riociguat (Adempas)
- Erythromycin (Erythrocin)
- Avanafil (Stendra)
- Itraconazole (Sporanox)
- Fosamprenavir (Lexiva)
- Ketoconazole (Nizoral)
Moderate drug interactions
Lovegra Oral Jelly disease interactions
Disease Interactions that are of high clinical significance.
- pulmonary veno-occlusive disease (PVOD): Worsening symptomsof PVOD and potentially life-threatening complications.
- Cardiovascular Disease: May experience a significant drop in blood pressure
- Renal dysfunction: may result in drug accumulation.
Disease Interactions that are of less clinical significance.
- Hearing Loss
- Liver Disease
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Seizure Disorders
The below side effects demand immediate medical attention.
Uncommon side effects:
- Prickling, tingling, or numbness sensations.
- Tenderness in the stomach area.
- A feeling of burning or discomfort in the chest or abdomen.
- More frequent need to urinate.
- Burning or aching in the bladder.
- Painful urination.
- Urine that is cloudy or bloody.
- Priapism (painful erections)
Rare side effects:
- Breast enlargement.
- Fever or chills.
- Difficulty focusing.
- Unusual sensation of burning or stinging on the skin.
- Aching in the lower back or side.
- Blurred vision.
- Twitching of the muscles.
- Chest pains.
- Severe or persistent headache.
Less severe side effects of Lovegra Oral Jelly
Side effects frequently observed:
- Muscular aches and pains.
- Nasal congestion or runny nose.
- Nasal bleeding.
Infrequent side effects:
- Diarrhea or cramps (severe or ongoing).
- Enlargement of the face, hands, feet, or lower legs.
- Swallowing difficulty.
- Paleness of the skin.
- Unpleasant sexual effects in men (persistent), such as the inability to experience an orgasm.
- Ulcers in the mouth or on the lips.
- Poor coordination.
- Asthma worsening.