When a person is suffering from the issue of erectile dysfunction, then they find it very difficult to stay happy in life. The primary impact of this issue is on one’s sexual life; however, over time, it can also negatively affect other aspects of life, such as relationships, work, and overall well-being. That is why physicians suggest that you must take an oral medication for the issue.
It might not cure erectile dysfunction completely but will resolve all the other issues around this problem. The name of that oral medication is Malegra 100 mg ; a PDE type 5 inhibitor of the medicine. The medicine consists of Sildenafil citrate , which is a chemical salt.
Sunrise Remedies is the manufacturer and packager of this medicine. In the medicine packing, you will find a strip in which 10 pills are enclosed.
The pills are blue and have a biconvex shape. When you consume the medicine, it will stay active in your body for around 4-5 hours. Some people find that the medicine stays active in their body for even 10 hours.
Anyone who is suffering from this issue should start taking medicine asap. But before that, we suggest they go through the important information about the medicine, which will be helpful throughout their consumption journey.
What are the uses of Malegra 100 mg tablets?
There are four main uses of Malegra 100 mg medicine-
- The medicine helps in providing sexual satisfaction to those people who are suffering from issues of erectile dysfunction. Due to the medicine, a person can fight the issues of premature ejaculation and softer erections in their body.
- The medicine will also help a person get rid of lower libido levels. After taking medicine for a few days, their body shows proper interest in having sexual intercourse.
- The medicine helps in controlling high blood pressure. But because the medicine has an image of sexual wellness drug, most physicians do not suggest the medicine.
- The medicine helps in removing the swelling of the prostate gland . The swelling occurs when a person suffers from Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia issues.
How should one use the Malegra 100 mg pill?
- For starters, a person has to gulp the medicine directly without chewing or biting it .
- For gulping/swallowing the Malegra 100 mg medicine, a glass of water or milk can help .
- Take medicine withlight food only. You should change your complete eating habits and add exercise to your schedule . Whether to take the medicine before or after a meal depends on the individual’s preference.
- Medicine should enter your body half an hour before the desired intercourse time. After taking medicine, one should spend half an hour in arousing activities. Due to that, the erection a person achieves will be much harder.
What is the right dose of Malegra 100 mg medicine?
If we talk about the malegra 100 mg, then the right dose of the medicine is one in a day. Most people notice that this dose amount will be sufficient for their body to show results. But for some people, even 100 mg of Sildenafil citrate is too much. Such people should either take
Malegra 50mg or Malegra 25 mg. On the other hand, some people find 100 mg of Sildenafil citrate to be less for their bodies. They can take the Malegra 200 mgpill .
For detailed information on the interactions of Malegra 100 with drugs, alcohol, supplements, food, and diseases, please visit the Sildenafil Interaction page.
Malegra 100 and Alcohol/Supplements/Food Interactions
Alcohol (Ethanol) and Malegra 100
- Increased risk of heart problems
- Reduced effectiveness of sildenafil
- Increased risk of side effects
Malegra 100 and Supplements/foods Interactions
- Yohimbine: Drop in blood pressure.
- L-arginine: Dangerous drop in blood pressure
- Grapefruit juice: It Can lead to a higher risk of side effects
Malegra 100 drug interactions
Major drug interactions
- Riociguat (Adempas)
- Indinavir (Crixivan)
- Nitroprusside (Nitropress)
- Ritonavir (Norvir)
- Nelfinavir (Viracept)
- Ceritinib (Zykadia)
- Atazanavir (Reyataz)
- Cobicistat (Tybost)
- Idelalisib (Zydelig)
- Darunavir (Prezista)
- Boceprevir (Victrelis)
- Lonafarnib (Zokinvy)
- Erythromycin (Erythrocin)
- Isosorbide (Isordil, Dilatrate-SR)
Moderate drug interactions
Malegra 100 disease interactions
Disease Interactions that are of high clinical significance.
- pulmonary veno-occlusive disease (PVOD): Worsening symptomsof PVOD and potentially life-threatening complications.
- Cardiovascular Disease: May experience a significant drop in blood pressure
- Renal dysfunction: may result in drug accumulation.
Disease Interactions that are of less clinical significance.
- Hearing Loss
- Liver Disease
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Seizure Disorders
How to store the Malegra 100 mg medicine?
- Store the medicine at a height in a room where the temperature is around 25 degrees
- Don’t store medicine in a damp and hot place
- Direct sunlight should never reach your medicine.
Malegra side effects
Seek urgent medical help for the side effects listed below.
Uncommon side effects:
- Urine that is cloudy or bloody.
- Tenderness in the stomach area.
- Priapism (painful erections)
- Painful urination.
- Burning or aching in the bladder.
- More frequent need to urinate.
- Prickling, tingling, or numbness sensations.
- A feeling of burning or discomfort in the chest or abdomen.
Rare side effects:
- Decreased volume or frequency of urination.
- Chest pains.
- Changes in vision.
- Sensitivity to light.
- Fever or chills.
- Feeling of something in the eye.
- Similar behavior changes to that of intoxication.
- Unusual weakness or fatigue.
- Unusual sensation of burning or stinging on the skin.
- Severe or continuing nausea.
- Breast enlargement.
- Stress or nervousness.
- Heightened thirst.
Less significant side effects
Side effects commonly reported by patients:
- Nasal bleeding.
- Nasal congestion or runny nose.
- Discomfort and tenderness around the eyes and cheekbones.
- Muscular aches and pains.
Infrequent side effects:
- Poor coordination.
- Swallowing difficulty.
- Enlargement of the face, hands, feet, or lower legs.
- Ulcers in the mouth or on the lips.
- Diarrhea or cramps (severe or ongoing).
- Difficulty breathing.
- Asthma worsening.
- Paleness of the skin.
For a comprehensive list of potential side effects, please refer to the Sildenafil Citrate side effects page .
Malegra Precautionary Measures
- You should not drive after taking medicine for your safety.
- The medicine you consume requires a safety check. That is why you should share every single detail with your physician .
- Take medicine half an hour before without missing it to get the best quality results.
There are a few alternatives of the Malegra 100 mg medicine like Cenforce 100, Malegra Dxt, Malegra Gold, etc. All of these medicines contain 100 mg of Sildenafil citrate in it.
You can choose any of these medicines as they will show the same results. Above that, if you want to consume the same medicine in chewable form, then you can consume Malegra Oral Jelly.
Other drugs which are prescribed for the same ailment
|Malegra 200||Malegra FXT Plus||Malegra Oral Jelly||Avana 100|
What is the main difference between Sildenafil and Tadalafil medicine?
The main difference is the time at which they stay active during intercourse. In the case of Sildenafil, the medicine merely stays active for 4-5 hours. But in the case of Tadalafil, the medicine will stay active for a long period of 20-24 hours. In the body of a few people, this time is even more than 30 hours.
Is the Malegra 100 mg medicine a safe option?
According to the FDA, the sildenafil citrate is the safest option for erectile dysfunction. The medicine causes the least side effects when a person consumes it. Also, most people using the medicine find the results generated by malegra 100 mg satisfactory.
Who should not consume the Malegra 100 mg tablet?
Some people are at high risk of taking the Malegra 100 mg medicine. In that list of people, the first one is the heart patients who have any heart-related issues. The next are sexually inactive people. The next will be the people taking the alpha-blocker and nitrate-based medicine. People who are facing the issue of fever or high blood pressure during the day should also not take medicine.
Can I take the Malegra 100 mg medicine at the age of 17?
If your age is below 18, you are legally prohibited from consuming the Malegra 100 mg medicine. It means that you should not take medicine at the age of 17. If you take medicine before maturity, your body won't be able to handle it, and it causes major side effects in the body.
- Drugs Approved by Central Drugs Standard Control Organisation: Drug Name, Strength, Indication. Available online:
- Definition & Facts for Erectile Dysfunction: niddk.nih.gov. Available online:
- Sildenafil (Oral Route) Side Effects: Mayoclinic.org. Available online:
- Sildenafil: MedlinePlus Drug Information. Available online:
- Sildenafil Interactions: Drugs.com. Available online:
- Medzpills aims to provide consumers with reliable, trustworthy, and expert-reviewed information . This article has been reviewed by Parry Stone, an expert in the field. However, it is important to note that the information presented should not be used as a substitute for the advice of a qualified medical professional. The information provided serves only as a source of knowledge and may not cover all aspects of health conditions, lab tests, medications, potential side effects, drug interactions, warnings, alerts, and more. It is highly recommended to consult with your doctor and address any concerns or questions you may have about a specific disease or medication. At Medzpills, we strive to supplement, rather than replace, the essential doctor-patient relationship.
There are no reviews yet.