What is Malegra 120?
The Malegra 120 is the latest addition in the category made by Sunrise Remedies. The medicine is for those who find 100 mg to be less and 150 mg to be more. The primary ingredient that is present in the medicine is sildenafil citrate. Each tablet in the package contains 120 mg of Sildenafil citrate. It is a red-colored squarish tablet, and 10 are available in one medicine strip.
The main task of the medicine is to help people with erectile dysfunction get rid of symptoms of the issue temporarily. This way, you can enjoy the sexual life destroyed by erectile dysfunction. If you are one of them, you should discuss your issue with the physician and buy the medicine from Medzpills based on the prescription they provide.
Uses of Malegra 120
- You can use the medicine if you have an erectile dysfunction issue. The medicine will suppress the problem for some time so that you can have satisfactory intercourse.
- The medicine helps people who have issues with lower libido levels. The medicine will increase your libido levels and put you in a great mood to have intercourse.
- If you have a problem with Pulmonary hypertension, you can use this medicine. It is going to help you with controlling the symptoms of the issue.
- The medicine also helps patients with Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia. The issue will cause inflammation and pain in the prostate gland and problems with peeing and intercourse. If you use the medicine, then the issue is resolved completely.
How to take Malegra 120?
- Always take the medicine as a whole with a glassful of water.
- Take medicine before having a meal and it should be healthy.
- You should never take junk food with medicine.
- Use the medicine half hour before intercourse and be involved in sexually arousing activities.
The medicine dose can be one or two, depending on your situation. The physician is going to make this decision and prescribe you the dose.
If you take to overdose on the medicine, then contact your physician. They will help you get rid of the issue that might happen in your body.
- Missed Dose
If you miss the dose of medicine, then you don’t have to worry. You only have to make up for the dose if you want to have sex.
- Malegra 25 mg, 50 mg
- Malegra 100 mg, 150 mg
- Malegra 200 mg
- Malegra DXT 130, DXT Plus
- Malegra FXT, FXT Plus
- Malegra Oral Jelly
Side Effects of Malegra 120
The following side effects necessitate immediate medical attention.
Uncommon side effects:
- A feeling of burning or discomfort in the chest or abdomen.
- Painful urination.
- Urine that is cloudy or bloody.
- Tenderness in the stomach area.
- More frequent need to urinate.
- Priapism (painful erections)
- Prickling, tingling, or numbness sensations.
- Burning or aching in the bladder.
Rare side effects:
- Chest pains.
- Breast enlargement.
- Fever or chills.
- Restless sleep.
- Difficulty focusing.
- Similar behavior changes to that of intoxication.
- Blurred vision.
- Expansion of the pupil.
- Feeling of something in the eye.
- Aching in the lower back or side.
Non-threatening side effects of Malegra 120 medicine:
Side effects frequently observed.
- Nasal congestion or runny nose.
- Nasal bleeding.
- Muscular aches and pains.
- Discomfort and tenderness around the eyes and cheekbones.
Infrequent side effects:
- Poor coordination.
- Diarrhea or cramps (severe or ongoing).
- Unpleasant sexual effects in men (persistent), such as the inability to experience an orgasm.
- Difficulty breathing.
- Swallowing difficulty.
- Ulcers in the mouth or on the lips.
- Asthma worsening.
- You should never use the medicine if you are already taking nitrate-based tablets.
- Taking medicine together with alpha-blockers can be very dangerous. If you have to use them both, keep a gap of a few hours.
- You can not take medicine if you have any heart problems.
- You should skip medicine if you are feeling nauseous or have a fever.
- If you are feeling dizzy, you should not use the medicine.
- Alcohol and marijuana interact negatively with the medicine.
- You can not use grapefruit juice with the medicine.
- You can not use junk food when taking medicine.
- You should never use tobacco when you are taking medicine.
Warnings & Precautions
- You should never hide any details about your medical past from the physician. This is for your safety.
- You should never drive or operate any machinery after successfully using the medicine.
- You should not use the medicine if you have any danger to your heart.
- If you are about to have any dental surgery, stop using the medicine.
- You should always store the medicine at a temperature below 28 degrees Celsius.
- Choose a place that is completely dry and dark for storing your medicine.
- You should never expose the medicine to direct sunlight
- Ensure that your kids and pets never reach the medicine.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How long does Malegra 120 mg take to work?
The Malegra 120 mg consists of Sildenafil citrate salt, which has a specification of showing its action within 25-30 minutes after use. That is why the physicians suggest you use the medicine half an hour before you want to have intercourse. Also, it is mandatory to involve in sexually arousing activities to gain an erection.
Who is the manufacturer of Malegra 120 mg?
The medicine is manufactured by Sunrise Remedies, one of India's best medicine manufacturers. They specialize in manufacturing and selling erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation medicines. If you want to buy the original medicine manufactured by them, you should visit the Medzpills website.
What to do if there are any side effects of Malegra 120 mg?
If you notice any side effects because of the use of malegra 120 mg, then you should see the reason behind it. In most cases, the side effects happen because of negligence in medicine consumption. But if the side effects are due to other reasons, then you should call your physician. They are going to help you figure out the reason and resolve it.
- Drugs Approved by Central Drugs Standard Control Organisation: Drug Name, Strength, Indication. Available online:
- Definition & Facts for Erectile Dysfunction: niddk.nih.gov. Available online:
- Sildenafil (Oral Route) Side Effects: Mayoclinic.org. Available online:
- Sildenafil: MedlinePlus Drug Information. Available online:
- Sildenafil Interactions: Drugs.com. Available online:
- Medzpills aims to provide consumers with reliable, trustworthy, and expert-reviewed information. This article has been reviewed by Parry Stone, an expert in the field. However, it is important to note that the information presented should not be used as a substitute for the advice of a qualified medical professional. The information provided serves only as a source of knowledge and may not cover all aspects of health conditions, lab tests, medications, potential side effects, drug interactions, warnings, alerts, and more.
- It is highly recommended to consult with your doctor and address any concerns or questions you may have about a specific disease or medication. At Medzpills, we strive to supplement, rather than replace, the essential doctor-patient relationship.