What is Malegra 25?
Malegra 25 is a medication that contains Sildenafil citrate, a type of PDE5 inhibitor that helps treat erectile dysfunction. The medicine is especially for those people who have mild cases of erectile dysfunction.
The main task of the medicine is to block all the activities of PDE type 5, which is the main cause of erectile dysfunction, and suppress the symptoms of ED. The symptoms are softer erections or not being able to maintain an erection, due to which the whole sex life of a person is ruined.
The medicine comes in a box that has a strip of 10 tablets. Each tablet in the strip has 25 mg of Sildenafil citrate, which is blue in color and squarish in shape. This is an FDA-approved medicine you can only consume if you have a prescription.
Uses of Malegra 25 mg
- The medicine can help people who have erectile dysfunction and want to have satisfactory sexual intercourse. The medicine suppresses the symptoms and provides some hours for people to have satisfactory intercourse.
- People with Pulmonary Hypertension issue can also use this medicine. The medicine can help in controlling the symptoms of the issue.
How does Malegra 25 mg work?
The medicine will show its action by first blocking the PDE type 5. It is present in the blood vessels where the salt will dissolve and enter. The Sildenafil, after blocking PDE type 5, ensures that cGMP rises in your body.
Due to this, the blood vessels start to relax, and more blood can flow inside the penis, which provides relief from softer erections. The medicine will then ensure that blood entering the blood is blocked. This way, you will not lose your erection soon and will have satisfactory intercourse.
How to take Malegra 25 mg?
- To use the medicine, you should take it as a whole without breaking or chewing it. For doing this, a glassful of water can be helpful.
- You always have to use the medicine before you have your meal.
- The meal you consume should be healthy, and you must avoid junk food as much as possible.
- Use the medicine at least 30 minutes before you want to have intercourse.
The physician decides the medicine dose that you need to consume. It can be either one or two per day, based on the level of issues you have in your body. The physician will learn about the levels of your issue based on questions they will ask you. Now you have to take medicine on time with consistency.
If you take to overdose on the medicine, it can be harmful to your body and produce a set of side effects. You should contact your physician in this situation, and they will help you with the side effects.
- Missed Dose
Consistency in taking medication is important for effective treatment, and missed doses should be taken as soon as possible.
- Malegra 25, 50 mg
- Malegra DXT 130 & DXT Plus
- Malegra 200, 100 mg
- Malegra FXT & FXT Plus
- Malegra Oral Jelly
- Malegra 120, 150 mg
- Stomach pain
- Muscle pain
- Elongated erection
- Increased heartbeat
- High blood pressure.
For a comprehensive list of potential side effects, please refer to the Sildenafil Citrate side effects page.
- Nitrate-based tablets
- PDE type 5 inhibitors
- Heart attack or other common issues
- Dental seizures and appointments
- Junk food
- Food with high-fat content
For a comprehensive list of interactions, please refer to the Sildenafil Citrate interaction page.
Warnings & Precautions
- Share your medical history with the physician.
- Never drive or operate machinery after using the medicine.
- Store medicine below 28 degrees Celsius
- Choose a dark and dry place
- Keep the medicine away from your kids for their safety.
- Medzpills aims to provide consumers with reliable, trustworthy, and expert-reviewed information. This article has been reviewed by Parry Stone, an expert in the field. However, it is important to note that the information presented should not be used as a substitute for the advice of a qualified medical professional. The information provided serves only as a source of knowledge and may not cover all aspects of health conditions, lab tests, medications, potential side effects, drug interactions, warnings, alerts, and more.
- It is highly recommended to consult with your doctor and address any concerns or questions you may have about a specific disease or medication. At Medzpills, we strive to supplement, rather than replace, the essential doctor-patient relationship.