The Malegra FXT Plus is one of the best medicines for erectile dysfunction issues. It contains two salts, Fluoxetine and Sildenafil citrate. This brownish tablet contains 160 mg of salt, of which 100 mg is Sildenafil citrate and 60 mg is Fluoxetine. The first one helps with softer erections, and the next one helps with premature ejaculation. One strip of medicine has ten tablets manufactured and marketed by Sunrise Remedies.
Uses of Malegra FXT Plus
- Helps with erectile dysfunction.
- Helps the patient with Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia.
- Helps in increasing your libido levels
- Helps in providing relief from depression and OCD.
- Helps patients with Pulmonary Hypertension.
How does Malegra FXT Plus work?
The medicine has two salts that are Sildenafil citrate and Fluoxetine, which fall under the PDE type 5 inhibitor and selective serotonin-norepinephrine Reuptake Inhibitors (SSNRIs). The Sildenafil salt is going to act on the softer erections issue by blocking pde. This will give rise to the cGMP, which is a vasodilator.
Muscles will relax and accommodate more blood inside your penis, which gives you a harder erection. The next salt Fluoxetine will absorb in your synapse, which will blog the messaging signal of your body. The brain won’t be able to send signals to your penis for ejaculation and you get more active time during intercourse.
How to take Malegra FXT Plus?
- You should always take medicine as a whole without breaking or chewing it. You should swallow the medicine for its consumption.
- A glassful of water can be helpful in case of swallowing the medicine.
- Take medicine before you consume your meal, and always use only healthy food when taking medicine.
- You should take the medicine well before time in order to get the best results.
When you visit the physician, then they will ask you some questions. Based on that, they will first figure out whether you are safe using the medicine. After that, they will prescribe you the dose that you require. Now you have to consume the medicine consistently and get the best results.
If you consume an overdose of the medicine, then a few issues might arise in your body. If the side effects are uncontrollable, you must contact your physician. They will help you get rid of the effects. Also, remember that you never use medicine to overdose again.
- Missed Dose
If you miss the medicine dose, you can skip it or even make up for it per your requirement. When you want to have intercourse, you should take medicine if more than 12 hours are left for the next dose. If not, you can skip the use of medicine.
Malegra is also available in different strength as
- Malegra 100 mg, 200 mg
- Malegra Oral Jelly
- Malegra DXT 130, DXT Plus
- Malegra 25 mg, 50 mg
- Malegra 120 mg
- Malegra pro 100 mg
- Malegra FXT, FXT Plus
- The medicine use might cause weakness and tiredness
- You might notice dizziness and drowsiness in your body because of the medicine.
- If using the medicine, you might also notice headaches and nausea.
- The medicine has the potential to cause vomiting and diarrhea along with loss of appetite.
- The medicine might even cause a sore throat with ringing in your ears.
- You might even notice blurriness in front of your eyes because of the medicine.
- Muscle pain is also a common issue due to the use of medicine.
- The medicine might cause an increase in your heartbeat and blood pressure.
- You might even feel painful and elongated erections because of the medicine.
- You should not use the medicine if you consume alpha-blockers or nitrate-based medicines.
- The medicine is unsafe for heart patients.
- The medicine is unsafe for you if you have nausea and dizziness.
- You should not use the medicine if you are feeling feverish.
- You should avoid the use of alcohol and marijuana with the medicine.
- Never consume junk and fatty food when taking Malegra.
- The medicine interacts with grapefruit juice. That is why you should avoid it.
Warnings & Precautions
- The first thing to keep in mind is transparency. Always share every single detail with the physician about your medical past.
- You should avoid driving and operating machinery as much as possible when using the medicine.
- Never use the medicine in case of any heart infection.
- If you have an appointment with the dentist, don’t use the medicine.
- Always store the medicine at a temperature below 28 degrees Celsius.
- The place you choose to buy the medicine should be dry and dark. It keeps the quality of medicine high.
- You should store the medicine in a higher place to keep it away from your kids.
- Keep the medicine away from direct sunlight.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How long does Malegra FXT Plus take to work?
The medicine will only consume 20-25 minutes to show its action after using it. The results will only occur if you are involved in sexually arousing activities.
Who is the manufacturer of Malegra FXT Plus?
Sunrise Remedies is the manufacturer of the Malegra FXT Plus medicine. You can buy the medicine easily from MedzPills if you have a legitimate prescription.
What to do if there are any side effects of Malegra FXT Plus?
The side effects of the Malegra FXT Plus medicine appear only if you are not taking medicine properly or the dose of medicine is too much for your body. In this case, you should visit the physician; they will look into the issue and suggest changes. These changes can help in removing the side effects of the medicine.
- Medzpills aims to provide consumers with reliable, trustworthy, and expert-reviewed information. This article has been reviewed by Parry Stone, an expert in the field. However, it is important to note that the information presented should not be used as a substitute for the advice of a qualified medical professional. The information provided serves only as a source of knowledge and may not cover all aspects of health conditions, lab tests, medications, potential side effects, drug interactions, warnings, alerts, and more.
- It is highly recommended to consult with your doctor and address any concerns or questions you may have about a specific disease or medication. At Medzpills, we strive to supplement, rather than replace, the essential doctor-patient relationship.