What is Malegra Oral Jelly?
Malegra oral jelly is a medicine specially devised to help patients with erectile dysfunction. It is a product of Sunrise remedies that will suppress the symptoms of erectile dysfunction in your body so that you can enjoy amazing intercourse. The medicine has Sildenafil citrate as the primary ingredient, a PDE type 5 inhibitor class action medicine.
The manufacturer packs the medicine in the form of a sachet with 5 mg of jelly. It is orange-flavored and has 100 mg of Sildenafil in each sachet. To buy the medicine, the best place would be the Medzpills website, but you require a prescription to buy the medicine.
Uses of Malegra Oral Jelly
- If you have erectile dysfunction issues and want to enjoy the feeling of sexual satisfaction, then you can use the medicine. It suppresses the symptoms and allows you to have satisfactory intercourse.
- If you have Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia, the medicine will help you. The regular use of medicine can help improve the symptoms of the issue, which are swelling and pain in the prostate gland.
- Medicine also helps increase your libido levels, which drop due to erectile dysfunction and many other reasons.
- The medicine is also going to help you in the situation of Pulmonary hypertension. It helps in controlling the symptoms of the issue.
Benefits of Malegra Oral Jelly
The main benefit of using the Malegra oral jelly is sexual satisfaction for males and females if you want same in Tadalafil go for Tadarise Oral Jelly. When you use the medicine, then it helps you have satisfactory intercourse. When it happens for a couple of weeks in a row, then the level of satisfaction starts rising in both partners.
How to take Malegra Oral Jelly?
- Use the medicine directly from the sachet without touching it 15-20 minutes before intercourse.
- You must take medicine before the meal, and your meal should be healthy.
- After using the medicine, don’t forget to involve in sexually arousing activities.
You either have to use one sachet or two per day per your body’s requirement. The physician will help you figure out this requirement by asking you some questions.
In case of medicine overdose, contact the physician and ask for help before the side effects in the body worsen.
- Missed Dose
If you missed a dose, make up for the dose if 12 hours are left for the next one and you want to have intercourse. In the opposite case, drop the dose.
- Malegra 25 mg, 100 mg
- Malegra 50 mg, 120 mg
- Malegra DXT 130, DXT Plus
- Malegra 200 mg, 150 mg
- Malegra FXT Plus
Side Effects of Malegra Oral Jelly
Immediate medical intervention is essential for the following side effects.
Uncommon side effects:
- Urine that is cloudy or bloody.
- Priapism (painful erections)
- Tenderness in the stomach area.
- Painful urination.
- Prickling, tingling, or numbness sensations.
- Burning or aching in the bladder.
- A feeling of burning or discomfort in the chest or abdomen.
- More frequent need to urinate.
Rare side effects:
- Changes in vision.
- Chest pains.
- Restless sleep.
- Twitching of the muscles.
- Severe or continuing nausea.
- Difficulty focusing.
- Aching in the lower back or side.
- Unusual sensation of burning or stinging on the skin.
- Similar behavior changes to that of intoxication.
Less severe side effects of Malegra Oral Jelly
Side effects commonly reported by patients:
- Nasal bleeding.
- Muscular aches and pains.
- Nasal congestion or runny nose.
Infrequent side effects:
- Stomach pains.
- Poor coordination.
- Swallowing difficulty.
- Asthma worsening.
- Difficulty breathing.
- Unpleasant sexual effects in men (persistent), such as the inability to experience an orgasm.
- Diarrhea or cramps (severe or ongoing).
Interactions of Malegra Oral Jelly
For detailed information on the interactions of Malegra Oral Jelly with drugs, alcohol, supplements, food, and diseases, please visit the Sildenafil Interaction page.
Malegra Oral Jelly and Alcohol/Supplements/Food Interactions
Alcohol (Ethanol) and Sildenafil 100
- Increased risk of heart problems
- Reduced effectiveness of sildenafil
- Increased risk of side effects
Malegra Oral Jelly and Supplements/foods Interactions
- Yohimbine: Drop in blood pressure.
- L-arginine: Dangerous drop in blood pressure
- Grapefruit juice: It Can lead to a higher risk of side effects
Malegra Oral Jelly drug interactions
Major drug interactions
- Indinavir (Crixivan)
- Riociguat (Adempas)
- Nelfinavir (Viracept)
- Cobicistat (Tybost)
- Clarithromycin (Biaxin)
- Nitroglycerin (Nitrostat, Nitrolingual, Nitro-Dur, Minitran, Nitro-Bid, Rectiv, GoNitro)
- Nefazodone (Serzone)
- Idelalisib (Zydelig)
- Isosorbide (Isordil, Dilatrate-SR)
- Erythromycin (Erythrocin)
- Atazanavir (Reyataz)
- Lonafarnib (Zokinvy)
- Boceprevir (Victrelis)
- Avanafil (Stendra)
Moderate drug interactions
Malegra Oral Jelly disease interactions
Disease Interactions that are of high clinical significance.
- pulmonary veno-occlusive disease (PVOD): Worsening symptomsof PVOD and potentially life-threatening complications.
- Cardiovascular Disease: May experience a significant drop in blood pressure
- Renal dysfunction: may result in drug accumulation.
Disease Interactions that are of less clinical significance.
- Hearing Loss
- Liver Disease
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Seizure Disorders
Warnings & Precautions
- You should discuss your medical history with the physician at the first meeting. They will decide whether you are safe to use the medicine or not.
- After using the medicine, driving and operating any machinery can be harmful to your body. It can lead to accidents.
- If you have to take an alpha-blocker with this medicine, keep a gap of 7-8 hours at least.
- Store the medicine properly at a temperature that is below 28 degrees Celsius.
- You should never store medicine in a moist and well-lit area. It would be best to choose a dry and dark place.
- Keep in mind that kids can use the medicine thinking of it as a normal jelly. So, keep it away from them.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How long does Malegra Oral Jelly take to work?
The medicine will only take 15 minutes to show its action because it dissolves faster than a tablet. Moreover, to get results on time, you also have to involve in sexually arousing activities. They help in directing blood toward the penis.
Who is the manufacturer of Malegra Oral Jelly?
Sunrise Remedies from India is the manufacturer of the Malegra Oral Jelly. They are incorporated in India and specialize in manufacturing medicines that help people with erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation problems.
What to do if there are any side effects of Malegra Oral Jelly?
If the medicine shows any side effects in your body, then there is a high possibility that the dose is not appropriate for you. If it is appropriate, you have to check whether you are using the medicine properly. Taking these steps will help you eliminate the medicine's side effects.
- Definition & Facts for Erectile Dysfunction: niddk.nih.gov. Available online:
- Sildenafil: MedlinePlus Drug Information. Available online:
- Sildenafil Interactions: Drugs.com. Available online:
- Sildenafil (Oral Route) Side Effects: Mayoclinic.org. Available online:
- Drugs Approved by Central Drugs Standard Control Organisation: Drug Name, Strength, Indication. Available online:
- Medzpills aims to provide consumers with reliable, trustworthy, and expert-reviewed information. This article has been reviewed by Parry Stone, an expert in the field. However, it is important to note that the information presented should not be used as a substitute for the advice of a qualified medical professional. The information provided serves only as a source of knowledge and may not cover all aspects of health conditions, lab tests, medications, potential side effects, drug interactions, warnings, alerts, and more. It is highly recommended to consult with your doctor and address any concerns or questions you may have about a specific disease or medication. At Medzpills, we strive to supplement, rather than replace, the essential doctor-patient relationship.
There are no reviews yet.