The Manforce 100mg medicine is a male sexual wellness drug used to temporarily improve the erectile dysfunction situation. The manufacturer of the medicine is Mankind Pharma who packs Sildenafil citrate ingredients in the medicine. The medicine is available for people who have a prescription for it.
They pack this medicine in a strip of 4 tablets which are biconvex in shape and navy blue. In one tablet. You will find 100 mg of Sildenafil citrate, which is the active pharmaceutical ingredient of this medicine.
Who can use the Manforce 100?
- You can use the medicine if you have erectile dysfunction.
- You can use the medicine if you have benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH).
- You can also take medicine to eliminate the lower libido level issues.
- You can also use the medicine if you have Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension issues.
How to use Manforce ?
- You must always consume the medicine as a whole. Never break, chew or grind the tablet.
- You should consume the medicine half an hour before you want to have sex.
- You must consume a glassful of water with the medicine for the best results.
- You must always consume the medicine before a meal. Also, the meals you are consuming should always be healthy. This will provide a better environment for medicine to work.
The physician will decide whether you need one or two doses daily for the best results. For that, they need to know about medical situations and levels of issues. Before prescribing the dose, your physician will assess your safety and suitability for the medication.
If you miss the medicine dose, make up for it as soon as possible. You need to ensure that for making up, there are at least 12 hours left for the next dose. If the time is less, contact your physician and ask them what to do. In case you want to skip intercourse, skip the dose also.
If you consume an overdose of the medicine, check how your body reacts. If you notice any side effects which are getting severe, contact your physician. They will help you get rid of those side effects.
Side effects: Manforce 100
Seek immediate medical assistance for the following side effects.
Uncommon side effects:
- Priapism (painful erections)
- Burning or aching in the bladder.
- More frequent need to urinate.
- Tenderness in the stomach area.
- A feeling of burning or discomfort in the chest or abdomen.
- Urine that is cloudy or bloody.
- Prickling, tingling, or numbness sensations.
- Painful urination.
Rare side effects:
- Sensitivity to light.
- Heightened thirst.
- Blurred vision.
- Fever or chills..
- Difficulty focusing.
- Decreased volume or frequency of urination.
- Unusual weakness or fatigue.
- Stress or nervousness.
- Unusual sensation of burning or stinging on the skin.
- Restless sleep.
- Similar behavior changes to that of intoxication.
Less severe side effects of Manforce 100
The most commonly noted side effects:
- Nasal congestion or runny nose.
- Muscular aches and pains.
- Nasal bleeding.
- Unusually warm skin.
- Discomfort and tenderness around the eyes and cheekbones.
Infrequent side effects:
- Swallowing difficulty.
- Paleness of the skin.
- Unpleasant sexual effects in men (persistent), such as the inability to experience an orgasm.
- Ulcers in the mouth or on the lips.
- Poor coordination.
- Asthma worsening.
- Difficulty breathing.
- Stomach pains.
Interactions of Manforce 100
For detailed information on the interactions of Manforce 100 with drugs, alcohol, supplements, food, and diseases, please visit the Sildenafil Interaction page.
Manforce 100 and Alcohol/Supplements/Food Interactions
Alcohol (Ethanol) and Manforce 100
- Increased risk of heart problems
- Reduced effectiveness of sildenafil
- Increased risk of side effects
Manforce 100 and Supplements/foods Interactions
- Yohimbine: Drop in blood pressure.
- L-arginine: Dangerous drop in blood pressure
- Grapefruit juice: It Can lead to a higher risk of side effects
Manforce 100 drug interactions
Major drug interactions
- Nitroprusside (Nitropress)
- Isosorbide (Isordil, Dilatrate-SR)
- Cobicistat (Tybost)
- Boceprevir (Victrelis)
- Nefazodone (Serzone)
- Itraconazole (Sporanox)
- Nitroglycerin (Nitrostat, Nitrolingual, Nitro-Dur, Minitran, Nitro-Bid, Rectiv, GoNitro)
- Fosamprenavir (Lexiva)
- Riociguat (Adempas)
- Indinavir (Crixivan)
- Clarithromycin (Biaxin)
- Idelalisib (Zydelig)
- Amprenavir (Agenerase)
- Amyl Nitrite
Moderate drug interactions
Manforce 100 disease interactions
Disease Interactions that are of high clinical significance.
- pulmonary veno-occlusive disease (PVOD): Worsening symptomsof PVOD and potentially life-threatening complications.
- Cardiovascular Disease: May experience a significant drop in blood pressure
- Renal dysfunction: may result in drug accumulation.
Disease Interactions that are of less clinical significance.
- Hearing Loss
- Liver Disease
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Seizure Disorders
- The medicine is unsafe for you if you are a heart patient. If you consume the medicine, it can risk your heart.
- The medicine is unsafe for you if you are already taking nitrate-based or alpha-blocker medicine.
- You should not consume alcohol or marijuana when taking medicine.
- You should not consume grapefruit juice with the medicine.
- You should not use the medicine if you have a fever or high blood pressure.
- After taking medicine, it is unsafe to drive or operate heavy machinery.
- When visiting the physician, share all your vital medical information with them. They need to know this information to ensure your safety.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to ensure that the medicine is safe for your body?
The physician will ensure you are safe to use the medicine. All you need to do is share your whole medical information with them, and they will ensure your safety. After that, they will provide you with the prescription.
What is the best time to consume the medicine?
The best time to consume the medicine is half an hour before you want to have sex. This period provides sufficient time for the salt to show its action and cause an erection. You can also adjust this time based on the time medicine takes to show its action in your body.
What are the situations in which a person should not consume the medicine?
- You should not consume the medicine if you have a heart problem.
- Never take medicine if you have a dentist visit or dental process.
- You must skip using the medicine if you have a fever or high blood pressure.
- Skip the medicine if you are feeling nauseous or dizzy.
How long does the medicine take to show its action in your body?
The medicine will only take 20-25 minutes to show its action on average. This time is less in the body of people with fewer issues and vice versa. Also, the body will not show any action of erection if you only consume the medicine and are not involved in sexually arousing activities.
Is it safe to consume alcohol & smoke after taking medicine?
No, it is unsafe to smoke and consume alcohol before and after using the medicine. First, you must know that these activities are the main reason behind erectile dysfunction. Moreover, consuming these products will not let the medicine work properly inside your body. Sometimes, it also causes a bunch of severe side effects. That is why you should give up smoking and alcohol consumption.
When to stop using the medicine?
- You should stop using the medicine if you are sexually inactive now.
- You should stop the medicine consumption in case of any heart issues.
- You can stop the medicine consumption if your erectile dysfunction issue is improved. In this situation, you can have amazing intercourse without using medicine.
What to do if the medicine does not show its action in your body?
If the medicine is not showing action in your body, see that you are using it properly and fulfilling all the requirements of not. If you are using it properly, the dose is inappropriate for your body. In this situation, you should visit the physician and discuss the problem you have been facing. They will help you in revising your dose.
Other Prescribed Options
The following sources were used as references to obtain information about the Manforce 100 product:
- Mayo Clinic’s website on Sildenafil oral route
- FDA’s label for VIAGRA® (sildenafil citrate) tablets for oral use
- Harvard Health Publishing’s article “Viagra and health: Beyond ED”
- Drugs.com’s page on Sildenafil interactions
- A study on Sildenafil (Viagra) and the heart published on PubMed Central
- VIAGRA® (sildenafil citrate) tablets, for oral use
- Medzpills aims to provide consumers with reliable, trustworthy, and expert-reviewed information. This article has been reviewed by Parry Stone, an expert in the field. However, it is important to note that the information presented should not be used as a substitute for the advice of a qualified medical professional. The information provided serves only as a source of knowledge and may not cover all aspects of health conditions, lab tests, medications, potential side effects, drug interactions, warnings, alerts, and more.
- It is highly recommended to consult with your doctor and address any concerns or questions you may have about a specific disease or medication. At Medzpills, we strive to supplement, rather than replace, the essential doctor-patient relationship.