What is Nizagara 100 mg?
Nizagara 100 mg is a special medicine that helps people with a problem called erectile dysfunction. It comes in a blue pill with 100 mg of an ingredient called Sildenafil citrate. It is made by Uni-Sule Pvt. Ltd.
Nizagara 100 and Viagra are two medicines that help men with their erectile problems. They have similar side effects like headaches and upset stomachs. It’s important to talk to a doctor before taking them because they might interact with other medicines. The doctor can help decide which one is best for you.
Uses of Nizagara 100 mg
- This medicine helps people who have trouble with their sex life. It makes it easier for them to have happy and enjoyable times with their partners.
- If you have something called benign prostatic hyperplasia, you can take medicine to help your body feel better. The medicine helps with swelling and pain.
- You can use the medicine if your body has lower libido levels.
- The medicine also helps patients with pulmonary hypertension.
How does Nizagara 100 mg work?
The medicine helps make your blood vessels relax so you can have stronger erections and last longer during sex. It works by blocking a special type of salt and activating a natural vasodilator. This helps you avoid premature ejaculation.
How to take Nizagara 100 mg?
- Don’t break or chew your medicine. Drink it with a glass of water. Take it before you eat and don’t eat junk food with it. Take it 30 minutes before you have sex.
The physician will decide your dose, which can be either once or twice daily. They will provide a prescription for you to help you buy the medicine.
If you ever take a medicine overdose, contact your physician. They will help you get rid of the side effects.
If you miss the medicine dose, you can skip it or make up for it as per your choice. You should see that 12 hours are left for the next dose to make up for the dose.
The medicine Nizagara 100 mg is also available in a 50 mg dose which your physician will suggest to you if you have lower levels of issues.
- The medicine might cause dizziness and drowsiness in your body.
- Headache and nausea might happen in your body because of the medicine.
- You might notice blurriness in front of your eyes because of the medicine.
- The medicine can also cause ringing in your ears and a sore throat.
- You might notice a runny nose because of the medicine.
- Abdominal and muscle pain in your body.
- Vomiting and diarrhea can also appear in your body because of the medicine.
- Weakness and tiredness in your body.
- Increased heartbeat and blood pressure
- The medicine can also cause long erections, which can be painful.
Warnings & Precautions
- Always tell your doctor about your health before taking medicine. Don’t drive or use big machines when you take medicine.
- You should skip medicine if you are about to see your dentist.
- You should never take medicine if you are using nitrate-based medicine.
- You should skip the medicine use if you are using alpha-blockers
- Never consume any other pde type 5 inhibitor with the medicine.
- In case of heart issues, you should never consume the medicine.
- Always skip the medicine if you have a fever.
- Never use the medicine if you are feeling nauseous or dizzy.
- You should not use the medicine if you have high blood pressure.
- You should never consume alcohol and marijuana when using the tadarise 20 mg medicine.
- Never consume tobacco with the medicine.
- It would help if you never took grapefruit juice when using Tadarise 20 mg medicine.
- When you are using the medicine, never consume junk food. It can decrease the chances of the medicine working.
- Store the medicine, the first condition is to store it in a dry and dark place.
- The temperature at which you store the medicine should be below 28 degrees Celsius.
- You should keep the medicine away from direct sunlight to maintain its quality.
- Always keep the medicine at some height so that your kids and pets never reach it. It is important for the quality of the medicine.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does Nizagara 100 mg take to work?
The medicine has Sildenafil citrate salt, which will only take 30-50 minutes to show its action in your body. Also, the medicine will only work if you are sexually aroused because it will cause an erection in your body.
Who can use Nizagara 100 mg?
People who have issues like erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation can use the medicine to get temporary relief from the issue you have. On the other hand, if you have benign prostatic hyperplasia and lower libido levels, you can use the medicine and get permanent relief from the issue.
Who is the manufacturer of Nizagara 100 mg?
Uni-Sule Pvt Ltd, manufactures the medicine Nizagara 100 mg.
Can I take Nizagara 100 mg of medicine as often as I want?
You can not take the Nizagara 100 mg medicine as often as you want. You have to focus on the physician’s dose and always stick to it. If you use it more than suggested, then it can cause several side effects in your body.
- Definition & Facts for Erectile Dysfunction: niddk.nih.gov. Available online:
- Sildenafil: MedlinePlus Drug Information. Available online:
- Sildenafil Interactions: Drugs.com. Available online:
- Sildenafil (Oral Route) Side Effects: Mayoclinic.org. Available online:
- Drugs Approved by Central Drugs Standard Control Organisation: Drug Name, Strength, Indication. Available online:
- Medzpills aims to provide consumers with reliable, trustworthy, and expert-reviewed information. This article has been reviewed by Parry Stone, an expert in the field. However, it is important to note that the information presented should not be used as a substitute for the advice of a qualified medical professional. The information provided serves only as a source of knowledge and may not cover all aspects of health conditions, lab tests, medications, potential side effects, drug interactions, warnings, alerts, and more. It is highly recommended to consult with your doctor and address any concerns or questions you may have about a specific disease or medication. At Medzpills, we strive to supplement, rather than replace, the essential doctor-patient relationship.