P-Force Fort is a PDE type 5 inhibitor class of medicine that a person most commonly uses in case of erectile dysfunction. It is a generic Viagra medicine that consists of Sildenafil citrate salt present in it.
The main reason why people require this medicine is not to resolve the issue properly but to gain sexual satisfaction. In the case of erectile dysfunction, a person faces two major symptoms: premature ejaculation and softer erections.
The medicine helps by suppressing both the symptoms of ED for some hours. Due to this, a person can have satisfactory intercourse again and again until the medicine is active.
The P-Force Fort 150 mg medicine is a product of Sunrise Remedies, an Indian Pharmaceutical. They pack the medicine in a strip of 10 blue tablets like Viagra.
How does the medicine show its action?
The salt will dissolve within 15 minutes when you consume the medicine and enter the blood vessels. There the salt starts searching for PDE type 5, which is the cause of ED in your body, and blocks it.
Due to this, you will notice a rise in cGMP levels, which is a potential vasodilator. The blood vessels start dilating, carrying a huge amount of blood inside your penis when you are sexually aroused. This way the medicine resolves the issue of softer erections.
After this, the salt will start blocking the blood entering the penis. When you are performing intercourse, the blood won’t be able to come out of the penis even after signals from the brain because of blockage. This way, you can last for longer than normal.
Once you ejaculate, you will gain the same level of erection if salt is active in your body so that you can continue your intercourse. After taking the medicine, it usually takes 20-25 minutes to take effect and the effects last for around 4-5 hours on average.
Best way to consume the medicine
- You must consume the medicine as a whole without missing it. Some people make the mistake of biting or chewing it, which can be bad for medicine.
- You must consume the medicine with a glassful of water as it makes swallowing easy.
- You must always consume the medicine before your meal.
- The meal you are consuming with the medicine should always be healthy. You need to give up junk food to improve your ED situation.
- After consuming the medicine, it is important to get involved in sexually arousing activities.
Different uses of P-Force Fort
- Erectile dysfunction
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia
- Lower libido levels
- Pulmonary arterial hyperplasia
According to the FDA, it is the decision of the physician how much dose is required by your body. They will run regular tests to know the levels of issues in your body and then make a decision. It can be either one or two doses daily.
In case of an overdose of the medicine, see if your body shows any side effects. If there are side effects in your body causing major issues, contact your physician. They will help you get rid of the issues as soon as possible.
- Blurriness in front of eyes
- Ringing in the ears
- Soreness of throat
- Runny nose
- Feeling feverish
- High blood pressure
- Increase in heartbeat
- Abdominal pain
- Muscle pain
- Elongated and painful erections
For a comprehensive list of potential side effects, please refer to the Sildenafil Citrate side effects page.
Interactions of P-Force Fort
For detailed information on the interactions of P-Force Fort with drugs, alcohol, supplements, food, and diseases, please visit the Sildenafil Interaction page.
P-Force Fort and Alcohol/Supplements/Food Interactions
Alcohol (Ethanol) and P-Force Fort
- Increased risk of heart problems
- Reduced effectiveness of sildenafil
- Increased risk of side effects
P-Force Fort and Supplements/foods Interactions
- Yohimbine: Drop in blood pressure.
- L-arginine: Dangerous drop in blood pressure
- Grapefruit juice: It Can lead to a higher risk of side effects
P-Force Fort drug interactions
Major drug interactions
- Isosorbide (Isordil, Dilatrate-SR)
- Riociguat (Adempas)
- Nelfinavir (Viracept)
- Ceritinib (Zykadia)
- Ketoconazole (Nizoral)
- Delavirdine (Rescriptor)
- Ritonavir (Norvir)
- Amprenavir (Agenerase)
- Lonafarnib (Zokinvy)
- Itraconazole (Sporanox)
- Nitroprusside (Nitropress)
- Avanafil (Stendra)
- Nefazodone (Serzone)
Moderate drug interactions
P-Force Fort disease interactions
Disease Interactions that are of high clinical significance.
- pulmonary veno-occlusive disease (PVOD): Worsening symptomsof PVOD and potentially life-threatening complications.
- Cardiovascular Disease: May experience a significant drop in blood pressure
- Renal dysfunction: may result in drug accumulation.
Disease Interactions that are of less clinical significance.
- Hearing Loss
- Liver Disease
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Seizure Disorders
Frequently Asked Questions
How much time does medicine consume to show its action?
The medicine has Sildenafil citrate present in it as the primary pharmaceutical ingredient. On average, it takes 20-25 minutes to show its action in a male’s body. But this period varies according to the issues in a person’s body. Also, the results are subjective to sexual arousal. Without arousal, you will not gain an erection.
Does P-Force provide a permanent solution for erectile dysfunction?
No, the medicine is only going to provide temporary relief to you for erectile dysfunction issues. If you are looking for a permanent solution, you first need to find out why the issue is happening in your body. Now improving this situation is the only way to permanently resolve the issue.
When should a person visit the physician when consuming P-Force?
- A person should visit the physician if the medicine does not show great actions. In this case, they will revise your dose.
- One can visit the physician if the medicine is permanently showing side effects. They might decrease your dose in this situation.
- The final reason to visit the physician is the permanent resolution of ED. In this situation, you need to check yourself with the physician so that you no longer need the medicine.
What is the best time to consume the P-Force Fort 150 mg medicine?
The best time to consume the P-Force medicine is half an hour before you want to have sex. This time is based on the average time medicine takes to show action in a person’s body. If the time taken is less or more, a person can adjust the time of medicine consumption accordingly.
Who is the manufacturer of the P-Force Fort medicine?
The manufacturer of the P-Force Fort medicine is Sunrise Remedies Pvt. Ltd. They manufacture a whole range of medicines in the segment of PDE type 5 and SSRI for erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation patients. It makes them an expert in the field, delivering the best results.
What to do in case of a missed dose of medicine?
In case of a missed dose, a person should check the body’s requirements. If you want to have sex, making up for the dose is very important. To makeup, you have to follow a rule that there should be at least 12 hours left for the next dose. In case you don’t want intercourse, you can skip using the medicine.
How should one handle the side effects of the medicine?
If your body shows any side effects, it has two indications. The first one is that you are not using the medicine properly. You should check your consumption pattern and make corrections according to the guide above. The second one means that your medicine dose is higher for you. In this case, you must visit your physician and discuss the issue.
Other medicines of the same type
- Super P Force || Super P Force Oral Jelly || Caverta 100 || Cenforce 150 || Fildena 150 || Cobra 120
The following sources were used as references to obtain information about the P-Force Fort 150 medicine:
- Mayo Clinic’s website on Sildenafil oral route
- FDA’s label for VIAGRA® (sildenafil citrate) tablets for oral use
- Harvard Health Publishing’s article “Viagra and health: Beyond ED”
- Drugs.com’s page on Sildenafil interactions
- A study on Sildenafil (Viagra) and the heart published on PubMed Central
- VIAGRA® (sildenafil citrate) tablets, for oral use
- Medzpills aims to provide consumers with reliable, trustworthy, and expert-reviewed information. This article has been reviewed by Parry Stone, an expert in the field. However, it is important to note that the information presented should not be used as a substitute for the advice of a qualified medical professional. The information provided serves only as a source of knowledge and may not cover all aspects of health conditions, lab tests, medications, potential side effects, drug interactions, warnings, alerts, and more.
- It is highly recommended to consult with your doctor and address any concerns or questions you may have about a specific disease or medication. At Medzpills, we strive to supplement, rather than replace, the essential doctor-patient relationship.
There are no reviews yet.