What is Sildigra 120?
Sildigra 120 is a medicine that is manufactured by RSM enterprises. It consists of 120mg of Sildenafil citrate as its active pharmaceutical ingredient. The medicine is also known as Anaconda, and it helps patients with erectile dysfunction issues. It is an issue in which a person is unable to achieve harder erections. It happens because of PDE type5 activation in the body due to various reasons like stress, depression, no physical activity, eating junk food, etc.
The medicine is going to suppress the symptoms of ED for some time, which allows you to have satisfactory intercourse. The strip of medicine consists of 5 tablets which are red in colour and triangular in shape. The active ingredient of the medicine falls in PDE type5 inhibitor class action, which is completely prescription based. So, you first need to visit the physician, get a prescription and then start using the medicine.
|Sildigra 120mg quick information
|Yes, Prescription Is compulsory.
|FDA Pregnancy Category:
|May cause sleepiness
|Schedule H Medicine
|Expires on or after:
Use of Sildigra 120mg
- One of the major uses of the Sildigra 120mg medicine is in case of erectile dysfunction. Physicians mainly prescribe medicine for this problem; The medicine suppresses the symptoms so that you can enjoy your intercourse.
- The physician also prescribes the PDE type5 inhibitor medicine if you have hypertension/ high blood pressure problems.
Benefits of Sildigra 120mg
- The first benefit that you are going to experience when you are using the medicine is harder erections. Because of the ED, the erections of a person get softer, and the medicine helps in gaining harder erections which are important for having great intercourse.
- The medicine also helps in boosting your self-respect. Because of the ED, a person loses their confidence and self-respect. But the medicine can help in boosting it.
- The medicine is also going to help you increase your sexual satisfaction levels.
Working of Sildigra 120mg
The Sildigra 120mg medicine’s main task is to suppress the symptoms of erectile dysfunction. For this, the medicine will first dissolve in your body and enter the blood vessels. There it starts finding the PDE type5 and inhibits all the actions that it produces. Shortly you will notice a rise in the levels of cGMP inside your blood vessels which is a vasodilator. Now your blood vessels start dilating, and more blood is allowed to enter the penis when you are sexually aroused.
To get these results, you have to consume the medicine half an hour before you wish to have intercourse and get involved in sexually arousing activities. It will allow more blood to enter your penis so that you get harder erections.
The dosage of the medicine that you need to consume in order to get a harder erection and get the best results is decided by the physician. You should visit them to discuss your issue and also share complete details about your medical history. They need to know all this to ensure your safety, and then they will prescribe a dose to you. In most cases, the dose is one per day, half an hour before you wish to have intercourse.
Side Effects of Sildigra 120 mg
While some experience headaches, flushing, or upset stomach, most people tolerate Sildigra 120 mg well. To minimize risk, strictly follow your doctor’s advice, never adjust your dose without consulting them, and review medication lists to avoid potential interactions. By taking these precautions, you can ensure safe and effective use of Sildigra 120 mg to optimize your sexual health.
Common Side Effects:
While these side effects are prevalent, it’s important to note that not everyone taking Sildigra 120 mg will undergo them, and the degree of severity may differ.
- Warmth and redness of the face and neck
- temporary changes in vision
- Stuffy Nose
Less Common Side Effects:
- Feeling dizzy
- Back pain, muscle aches, and joint pain
- Lowering Blood Pressure
- Roaring Sound in the Ears
- Breathing Trouble
Rare but Serious Side Effects:
Rarely, Sildigra 120 mg may lead to severe side effects that demand prompt medical intervention. In rare occurrences, the use of Sildigra 120 mg may trigger significant side effects, mandating immediate medical attention.
- Sudden loss of vision in one or both eyes
- Chest pain, jaw pain, or arm pain
- Severe dizziness or fainting
- Sildenafil: MedlinePlus Drug Information. Available online:
- Sildenafil Interactions: Drugs.com. Available online:
- Sildenafil (Oral Route) Side Effects: Mayoclinic.org. Available online:
- Definition & Facts for Erectile Dysfunction: niddk.nih.gov. Available online:
MedzPills is dedicated to providing visitors with accurate and reliable health information. This article has been carefully reviewed by an expert, Parry Stone. However, it’s important to understand that this information is not a substitute for advice from a qualified medical professional. Our information is meant to be a helpful resource, but it might not cover every aspect of health conditions, lab tests, medications, potential side effects, drug interactions, warnings, or alerts. It’s strongly recommended that you consult your doctor for any specific questions or concerns about a particular illness or medication. At MedzPills, our goal is to complement, rather than replace, the important doctor-patient relationship.