What is Sildigra 25?
Sildigra 25 is a mild allopathic medicine that helps males suffering from erectile dysfunction. The medicine emerges as one of the best temporary relief for males from the issue and is suitable for entry-level erectile dysfunction patients. It is a situation in which a male cannot achieve hardness in their erection while having intercourse. Due to this, the intercourse becomes unsatisfying, leading to a decline in sexual satisfaction and libido levels in both males and females.
The medicine consists of Sildenafil Cteitra as an active pharmaceutical ingredient, which is present in the PDE-type5 inhibitor class action of medicine. The manufacturer of Sildigra 25mg medicine is RSM Enterprises, which packs the medicine in a strip of 10 tablets. Each blue, diamond-shaped tablet contains 25 mg of active pharmaceutical ingredients. If a person feels that they have erectile dysfunction symptoms, they must visit the physician at the earliest and get a prescription.
Uses of Sildigra 25
- Erectile dysfunction is the main reason why the physicians prescribe this medicine to the males. The medicine temporarily relieves the patients until they figure out how to cure it permanently.
- Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension is another reason why physicians prescribe Sildigra medicine. It is an issue in which a person’s blood pressure starts to increase, which in some cases can turn really serious.
Benefits of using Sildigra 25
- Getting a firm erection for better and satisfactory intercourse is a benefit of consuming Sildigra 25mg.
- An increasing libido is also a benefit of using the medicine.
- The medicine consumer will also notice the benefit of an increase in sexual satisfaction
- People using the medicine will notice that their blood pressure is maintained at a normal level.
How does Sildigra 25mg work?
To completely understand how the Sildigra 25mg medicine works, it is important to understand how the issue happens in the first place. Because of various bad habits adopted by humans, like consuming only junk food, not performing any physical activity, living a stressed life, etc., the heart is at risk. To avoid this risk from increasing, the body releases the PDE-type5 hormone, which enters the blood vessels and attaches there. It will act on a vasodilator, cGMP, and block its release, leading to the contraction of blood vessels.
The blood is unable to travel to the penis when sexually aroused, leading to erectile dysfunction. When a person consumes the medicine, Sildenafil dissolves inside the blood vessels and finds PDE type5. Soon, Sildenafil blocks all its action, leading to increased cGMP levels. It will help dilate blood vessels, which helps more blood reach the penis when sexually aroused. It induces a harder erection, which is important for satisfactory intercourse.
The physician decides the dose of medicine, which is generally one or two per day. The physician makes the decision of the dose based on the levels of issues that a person has and their medical history. This information will also help them ensure whether a male is safe to consume the medicine or not.
For detailed information on the interactions of Sildenafil with drugs, alcohol, supplements, food, and diseases, please visit the Sildenafil Interaction page.
Sildigra 25 and Alcohol/Supplements/Food Interactions
Alcohol (Ethanol) and Sildigra 25
- Increased risk of heart problems
- Reduced effectiveness of Sildigra 25
- Increased risk of side effects
Sildigra 25 and Supplements/foods Interactions
- Yohimbine: Drop in blood pressure.
- L-arginine: Dangerous drop in blood pressure
- Grapefruit juice: It Can lead to a higher risk of side effects
Sildigra 25 drug interactions
Major drug interactions
- Isosorbide (Isordil, Dilatrate-SR)
- Riociguat (Adempas)
- Nelfinavir (Viracept)
- Ceritinib (Zykadia)
- Ketoconazole (Nizoral)
- Delavirdine (Rescriptor)
- Ritonavir (Norvir)
- Amprenavir (Agenerase)
- Lonafarnib (Zokinvy)
- Itraconazole (Sporanox)
- Nitroprusside (Nitropress)
- Avanafil (Stendra)
- Nefazodone (Serzone)
Moderate drug interactions
Sildigra 25 disease interactions
Disease Interactions that are of high clinical significance.
- pulmonary veno-occlusive disease (PVOD): Worsening symptomsof PVOD and potentially life-threatening complications.
- Cardiovascular Disease: May experience a significant drop in blood pressure
- Renal dysfunction: may result in drug accumulation.
Disease Interactions that are of less clinical significance.
- Hearing Loss
- Liver Disease
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Seizure Disorders
Uncommon side effects:
- Painful urination.
- A feeling of burning or discomfort in the chest or abdomen.
- Priapism (painful erections)
- Burning or aching in the bladder.
- Tenderness in the stomach area.
- Urine that is cloudy or bloody.
- More frequent need to urinate.
- Prickling, tingling, or numbness sensations.
Rare side effects:
- Difficulty focusing.
- Unusual sensation of burning or stinging on the skin.
- Heightened thirst.
- Blurred vision.
- Stress or nervousness.
- Twitching of the muscles.
- Sensitivity to light.
- Similar behavior changes to that of intoxication.
- Expansion of the pupil.
- Severe or persistent headache.
- Breast enlargement.
Less severe side effects of Sildigra 25
Side effects frequently encountered:
- Labored breathing.
- Nasal bleeding.
- Nasal congestion or runny nose.
- Discomfort and tenderness around the eyes and cheekbones.
- Muscular aches and pains.
Infrequent side effects:
- Enlargement of the face, hands, feet, or lower legs.
- Ulcers in the mouth or on the lips.
- Diarrhea or cramps (severe or ongoing).
- Difficulty breathing.
- Asthma worsening.
- Paleness of the skin.
- Unpleasant sexual effects in men (persistent), such as the inability to experience an orgasm.
- Stomach pains.