What is Sildigra CT 7?
Sildigra CT 7 is a Sildenafil-based medicine that is different from a normal Sildenafil tablet because it can be consumed by chewing directly. The main reason to use the medicine is to help patients with erectile dysfunction. It is a male sexual disorder in which a person cannot gain a harder erection while having intercourse. This situation makes the intercourse unsatisfying and gives rise to other issues like a decline in libido and sexual satisfaction levels.
The medicine Sildigra CT 7 is a product of RSM Enterprises, which packs it in a strip of 7 chewable tablets. Each tablet is different in color and flavor and comprises 100 mg of Sildenafil Citrate. It is a prescription-based ingredient, so it is mandatory to first visit the physician and discuss the issues in complete detail.
Uses of Sildigra CT 7
- The main reason why Sildigra CT 7 medicine is consumed is erectile dysfunction. The medicine provides temporary relief to males from this situation.
- The medicine can also be used if a male has Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension It is a high blood pressure issue in which a person might suffer from various other issues.
Benefits of using Sildigra CT 7
- Gaining a harder erection for satisfactory intercourse is the first benefit of consuming this medicine.
- Noticing an increase in the libido and sexual satisfaction levels is also a benefit of this medicine.
- People consuming the medicine will also experience the benefit of normal blood pressure. The medicine brings it to a normal level.
How does Sildigra CT 7 work?
The working of the Sildigra CT 7 is pretty simple. It will only help erectile dysfunction patients when the issue happens because of the body’s hormone, PDE type5. The body releases this hormone when a person adopts a streak of bad habits like eating only junk food, performing no physical activity, depression, etc. Due to these habits, the heart is at risk, and the task of this hormone is to protect the heart. For that, it enters the blood vessel and blocks the release of the vasodilator, cGMP.
Soon, the blood vessels start to contract because of this, and you will notice that adequate blood cannot reach the penis. Due to this, erectile dysfunction happens. When a person consumes the medicine, the Sildenafil Citrate dissolves and enters the vessels. Here, it will block the actions of the PDE type5, and soon, you will notice that the cGMP level rises.
The blood vessels start to dilate, and more blood can reach the penis with sexual arousal. It will help you gain a harder erection, which is important for sexual satisfaction.
The physician decides the dose of Sildigra CT 7. That is why patients with erectile dysfunction should first contact their physician and discuss the levels of issues. The patient should also share their complete medical history. Based on the information, the physician decides whether a person is safe to use the medicine. After that, they will decide whether an ED patient needs one or two medicine doses per day.
For detailed information on the interactions of Sildigra CT 7 with drugs, alcohol, supplements, food, and diseases, please visit the Sildenafil Interaction page.
Sildigra CT 7 and Alcohol/Supplements/Food Interactions
Alcohol (Ethanol) and Sildigra CT 7
- Increased risk of heart problems
- Reduced effectiveness of Sildigra CT 7
- Increased risk of side effects
Sildigra CT 7 and Supplements/foods Interactions
- Yohimbine: Drop in blood pressure.
- L-arginine: Dangerous drop in blood pressure
- Grapefruit juice: It Can lead to a higher risk of side effects
Sildigra CT 7 drug interactions
Major drug interactions
- Indinavir (Crixivan)
- Avanafil (Stendra)
- Boceprevir (Victrelis)
- Itraconazole (Sporanox)
- Delavirdine (Rescriptor)
- Amyl Nitrite
- Erythromycin (Erythrocin)
- Fosamprenavir (Lexiva)
- Ritonavir (Norvir)
- Nitroprusside (Nitropress)
- Nitroglycerin (Nitrostat, Nitrolingual, Nitro-Dur, Minitran, Nitro-Bid, Rectiv, GoNitro)
- Clarithromycin (Biaxin)
- Lonafarnib (Zokinvy)
- Cobicistat (Tybost)
Moderate drug interactions
Sildigra CT 7 disease interactions
Disease Interactions that are of high clinical significance.
- pulmonary veno-occlusive disease (PVOD): Worsening symptoms of PVOD and potentially life-threatening complications.
- Cardiovascular Disease: May experience a significant drop in blood pressure
- Renal dysfunction: may result in drug accumulation.
Disease Interactions that are of less clinical significance.
- Hearing Loss
- Liver Disease
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Seizure Disorders
Below are side effects that require immediate medical attention.
Uncommon side effects:
- Tenderness in the stomach area.
- Urine that is cloudy or bloody.
- Priapism (painful erections)
- More frequent need to urinate.
- Painful urination.
- Burning or aching in the bladder.
- Prickling, tingling, or numbness sensations.
- A feeling of burning or discomfort in the chest or abdomen.
Rare side effects:
- Sensitivity to light.
- Chest pains.
- Changes in vision.
- Heightened thirst.
- Unusual sensation of burning or stinging on the skin.
- Stress or nervousness.
- Expansion of the pupil.
- Similar behavior changes to that of intoxication.
- Aching in the lower back or side.
- Difficulty focusing.
- Severe or persistent headache.
- Twitching of the muscles.
- Feeling of something in the eye.
less serious side effects of Sildenafil
Side effects frequently observed:
- Nasal congestion or runny nose.
- Muscular aches and pains.
- Nasal bleeding.
Infrequent side effects:
- Paleness of the skin.
- Poor coordination.
- Ulcers in the mouth or on the lips.
- Unpleasant sexual effects in men (persistent), such as the inability to experience an orgasm.
- Diarrhea or cramps (severe or ongoing).
- Difficulty breathing.
- Asthma worsening.
- Enlargement of the face, hands, feet, or lower legs.