What is Sildigra Gold 200?
Sildigra Gold 200 is a product of RSM Enterprises which falls in the PDE type 5 inhibitor class action of medicine. The active pharmaceutical ingredient present inside the medicine is Sildenafil Citrate which is a pioneer in the category. The main reason why a person needs this medicine is to get some relief from the issues of erectile dysfunction. It is a male sexual disorder in which a person is unable to have a proper and harder erection. This problem leads to issues like decline in sexual satisfaction and libido levels in the bodies of both male and their female partners.
The medicine Sildigra Gold 200mg helps in temporary suppression of the symptoms of erectile dysfunction allowing a person to have a satisfactory intercourse. The medicine is packed in a strip of 10 blue and diamond tablets which consists of 200 mg of active pharmaceutical ingredients. This category of ingredient falls in the prescription-based category that is why a person must contact their physician first to discuss their issue and get a prescription for the medicine.
Uses of Sildigra Gold 200
- The first reason why physicians provide the prescription for the medicine is erectile dysfunction. The main aim of the medicine in this case is to provide some time of relief from the symptoms of erectile dysfunction to enjoy intercourse.
- The medicine also helps the patients of Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension, a high blood pressure problem.
Benefits of using Sildigra Gold 200
- Getting an erection which is firm and hard is the first benefit of consuming SIldigra Gold 200mg.
- The medicine consumer will also notice an increase in the sexual satisfaction levels.
- If a person consumes the medicine, they will also notice an increase in their libido levels.
- Bringing the blood pressure back to the normal is also a benefit of the SIldigra Gold 200mg medicine.
How does Sildigra Gold 200 work?
The main task that the Sildigra Gold 200 medicine performs in the body of a person is to block the actions of PDE type5. It is a hormone which is released by the body inside the blood vessels to contract them and maintain the safety of the heart. Now due to this contraction, a person suffers from erectile dysfunction. When the medicine enters the body, Sildenafil dissolves and enter inside the vessels.
Here it will block all the actions of PDE type5 and activate the release of cGMP. It is a vasodilator due to which the vessels start to dilate. With sexual arousal, adequate blood is able to reach penis leading to a harder erection.
The dosage of Sildigra 200 depends on the levels of erectile dysfunction issue in the body of a person. This decision of the dose is made by the physician a person visits. That is why it is important to visit them first and discuss the seriousness of the issue in detail. Based on the information, they decide whether a person needs one or two doses. But before that, the physician needs to ensure whether a person is safe to consume the medicine or not. For that, one needs to share their complete medical history with the physician.
For detailed information on the interactions of Sildigra Gold 200 with drugs, alcohol, supplements, food, and diseases, please visit the Sildenafil Interaction page.
Sildigra Gold 200 and Alcohol/Supplements/Food Interactions
Alcohol (Ethanol) and Sildigra Gold 200
- Increased risk of heart problems
- Reduced effectiveness of Sildigra Gold 200
- Increased risk of side effects
Sildigra Gold 200 and Supplements/foods Interactions
- Yohimbine: Drop in blood pressure.
- L-arginine: Dangerous drop in blood pressure
- Grapefruit juice: It Can lead to a higher risk of side effects
Sildigra Gold 200 drug interactions
Major drug interactions
- Nitroglycerin (Nitrostat, Nitrolingual, Nitro-Dur, Minitran, Nitro-Bid, Rectiv, GoNitro)
- Delavirdine (Rescriptor)
- Avanafil (Stendra)
- Amyl Nitrite
- Lonafarnib (Zokinvy)
- Ritonavir (Norvir)
- Darunavir (Prezista)
- Riociguat (Adempas)
- Nelfinavir (Viracept)
- Ketoconazole (Nizoral)
- Indinavir (Crixivan)
- Atazanavir (Reyataz)
- Itraconazole (Sporanox)
- Amprenavir (Agenerase)
- Clarithromycin (Biaxin)
Moderate drug interactions
Sildigra Gold 200 disease interactions
Disease Interactions that are of high clinical significance.
- pulmonary veno-occlusive disease (PVOD): Worsening symptoms of PVOD and potentially life-threatening complications.
- Cardiovascular Disease: May experience a significant drop in blood pressure
- Renal dysfunction: may result in drug accumulation.
Disease Interactions that are of less clinical significance.
- Hearing Loss
- Liver Disease
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Seizure Disorders
The below side effects call for immediate medical care.
Uncommon side effects:
- Prickling, tingling, or numbness sensations.
- Painful urination.
- Urine that is cloudy or bloody.
- More frequent need to urinate.
- A feeling of burning or discomfort in the chest or abdomen.
- Burning or aching in the bladder.
- Priapism (painful erections)
- Tenderness in the stomach area.
Rare side effects:
- Twitching of the muscles.
- Unusual weakness or fatigue.
- Unusual sensation of burning or stinging on the skin.
- Difficulty focusing.
- Restless sleep.
- Expansion of the pupil.
- Chest pains.
- Heightened thirst.
- Decreased volume or frequency of urination.
less serious side effects of Sildigra Gold 200
The side effects most commonly discussed:
- Muscular aches and pains.
- Discomfort and tenderness around the eyes and cheekbones.
- Nasal bleeding.
- Upset stomach after eating.
- Nasal congestion or runny nose.
Infrequent side effects:
- Poor coordination.
- Swallowing difficulty.
- Enlargement of the face, hands, feet, or lower legs.
- Ulcers in the mouth or on the lips.
- Diarrhea or cramps (severe or ongoing).
- Difficulty breathing.
- Asthma worsening.
- Paleness of the skin.