What is Sildigra XL 130?
Sildigra XL 130 is an allopathic medicine that is prepared specially to help males with erectile dysfunction issues. It is a situation in which a male is unable to gain a harder erection. This issue leads to major problems like the decline in libido and sexual satisfaction levels. This medicine temporarily helps in improving the situation of erectile dysfunction. The manufacturer of the medicine is RSM Enterprises, which packs it in a strip of 10 blue and diamond tablets with a marking of 130 on it.
The active pharmaceutical ingredient inside the medicine is Sildenafil Citrate, and each tablet consists of 130 mg of it. This API falls in the PDE type5 inhibitor class action of medicine, which is prescription-based, and one needs to visit the physician to buy and consume the medicine.
Uses of Sildigra XL 130
- The first reason due to which the physician provides the prescription for this medicine is erectile dysfunction. In this case, the medicine suppresses the issue temporarily in order to provide a harder erection.
- The next reason why the physician provides the prescription for the medicine is Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension. It is an issue in which the blood pressure of a person increases to an unsafe level.
Benefits of using Sildigra XL 130
- Getting a harder erection is the first benefit of using the Sildigra XL 130mg medicine.
- The ability to perform satisfactory intercourse is also a benefit of Sildigra XL medicine.
- An increase in libido levels is also one of the benefits of using Sildigra XL 130mg medicine.
- You will notice better control of your blood pressure because of using this medicine.
How does Sildigra XL 130 work?
Sildigra XL 130mg medicine only helps erectile dysfunction patients where it is caused by PDE type5. The hormone is released by the body to ensure that the heart of a person is safe and functions properly. Now, the body releases this hormone because of various male habits like living a depressed life, having only junk food, etc., which is commonly adopted. In this case, this hormone enters the blood vessels and blocks the release of cGMP.
This cGMP is responsible for keeping the blood vessels dilated, and soon, you will notice that the blood vessels contract. Now, blood is unable to reach the penis when a person is sexually aroused, and they suffer from erectile dysfunction. After getting a prescription for the medicine, when a person consumes the medicine, Sildenafil citrate dissolves and enters the vessel. Here, it starts searching for the PDE type5.
After that, you will notice the blocking of PDE type5, due to which the levels of cGMP rise in the body. Soon, the blood vessels start dilating, and you will notice a harder erection whenever you are sexually aroused.
The appropriate dosage of the medicine that a male requires completely depends on the levels of erectile dysfunction issues. The physician will ask you a few questions to know the levels of erectile dysfunction issue and decide the dose, which is either one or two. But before prescribing the dose, the physician ensures the safety of the patient. For this, they need to know the complete details about the medical history of the patient.
For detailed information on the interactions of Sildigra XL 130 with drugs, alcohol, supplements, food, and diseases, please visit the Sildenafil Interaction page.
Sildigra XL 130 and Alcohol/Supplements/Food Interactions
Alcohol (Ethanol) and Sildigra XL 130
- Increased risk of heart problems
- Reduced effectiveness of Sildigra XL 130
- Increased risk of side effects
Sildigra XL 130 and Supplements/foods Interactions
- Yohimbine: Drop in blood pressure.
- L-arginine: Dangerous drop in blood pressure
- Grapefruit juice: It Can lead to a higher risk of side effects
Sildigra XL 130 drug interactions
Major drug interactions
- Isosorbide (Isordil, Dilatrate-SR)
- Riociguat (Adempas)
- Nelfinavir (Viracept)
- Ceritinib (Zykadia)
- Ketoconazole (Nizoral)
- Delavirdine (Rescriptor)
- Ritonavir (Norvir)
- Amprenavir (Agenerase)
- Lonafarnib (Zokinvy)
- Itraconazole (Sporanox)
- Nitroprusside (Nitropress)
- Avanafil (Stendra)
- Nefazodone (Serzone)
Moderate drug interactions
Sildigra XL 130 disease interactions
Disease Interactions that are of high clinical significance.
- pulmonary veno-occlusive disease (PVOD): Worsening symptomsof PVOD and potentially life-threatening complications.
- Cardiovascular Disease: May experience a significant drop in blood pressure
- Renal dysfunction: may result in drug accumulation.
Disease Interactions that are of less clinical significance.
- Hearing Loss
- Liver Disease
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Seizure Disorders
Immediate medical care should be sought for the side effects mentioned below.
Uncommon side effects:
- Prickling, tingling, or numbness sensations.
- Tenderness in the stomach area.
- A feeling of burning or discomfort in the chest or abdomen.
- More frequent need to urinate.
- Burning or aching in the bladder.
- Painful urination.
- Urine that is cloudy or bloody.
- Priapism (painful erections)
Rare side effects:
- Restless sleep.
- Expansion of the pupil.
- Stress or nervousness.
- Chest pains.
- Decreased volume or frequency of urination.
- Breast enlargement.
- Similar behavior changes to that of intoxication.
- Severe or continuing nausea.
- Changes in vision.
- Difficulty focusing.
Below, you’ll find the less worrisome side effects of Sildenafil:
The side effects most commonly discussed:
- Nasal bleeding.
- Muscular aches and pains.
- Discomfort and tenderness around the eyes and cheekbones.
- Unusually warm skin.
Infrequent side effects:
- Unpleasant sexual effects in men (persistent), such as the inability to experience an orgasm.
- Difficulty breathing.
- Swallowing difficulty.
- Ulcers in the mouth or on the lips.
- Asthma worsening.
- Paleness of the skin.
- Enlargement of the face, hands, feet, or lower legs.
- Stomach pains.