What is Sildisoft 100 mg?
Sildisoft 100 mg is Effective Medicine for Erectile Dysfunction. Contains FDA-approved Sildenafil citrate. It is help to Restore Sexual Satisfaction. Manufactured by Sunrise Remedies. Available in 10-tablet strips.
|Sildisoft 100 mg quick information|
|Prescription Required?||Yes, Prescription Is compulsory.|
|FDA Pregnancy Category:||Category B|
|Habit Forming:||Not habit-forming|
|Chemical Class:||Benzenesulfonamide Derivative|
|Action Class:||PDE-5 inhibitors|
|Sleepiness:||May cause sleepiness|
|Schedule:||Schedule H Medicine|
|Expires on or after:||June, 2024|
How to consume the Sildisoft 100 mg medicine?
- You should consume the Sildisoft 100 mg like gum you can chew. It will help in getting the best results.
- You can consume a glassful of water if you wish, but normally you won’t require one.
- Take medicine around half an hour before you wish to have intercourse, as it takes 15-20 minutes to initiate its action.
- It would be best if you always tried to consume the medicine half an hour before you wish to have intercourse to maintain a safe time difference.
- After using the medicine, it would be best to get involved in sexually arousing activities.
How does Sildisoft 100 mg work?
Consuming the Sildisoft 100 mg medicine will enter your system, dissolve and move to the blood vessels. In the blood vessels, the medicine starts searching for PDE type 5, the precursor of erectile dysfunction. Sildisoft helps treat erectile dysfunction caused by a variety of factors, including PDE type 5. In the blood vessels, the Sildenafil will temporarily block the PDE type 5 from taking any further action.
This leads to an increase in cGMP in the blood vessels. The cGMP is going to dilate the blood vessels, which increases the flow of blood inside the penis. It will lead to a harder erection which you can easily maintain. The salt will stay in your system for 5-6 hours on average, and you can gain harder erections during this period.
Dosage of Sildisoft 100 mg
Your physician holds the authority to make the decision of the medicine dose that you must consume. It can be either one or two doses per day, based on your requirement. But before prescribing you the dose, the physician will ensure that you are safe to use the medicine or not.
Missing the dose of Sildisoft is very normal for people who don’t wish to have intercourse. But if you want to have sex and miss the dose of medicine by mistake, you can make up for it. But there should be at least 12 hours left for the next dose in this situation.
If you consume an overdose of the medicine, major side effects might appear in your body. Before these side effects get worse, you must contact your physician because, in some cases, people even faint, and their blood pressure drops below normal levels.
- The medicine can lead to a decrease in your blood pressure and uplifts your heartbeat rate.
- You might notice pain in your abdomen area, vomiting, diarrhea, etc.
- Pain in muscles and weakness are very common side effects of the medicine.
- The medicine might also cause headaches and nausea in your body.
- Dizziness and drowsiness can also happen in your body because of the medicine.
- You might notice blurriness in front of your eyes and loss of vision for some time.
- Sore throat, ringing in ears and runny nose can also happen in your body.
Attention: If you experience any severe or persistent side effects, you should seek immediate medical attention
For a comprehensive list of potential side effects, please refer to the Sildenafil Citrate side effects page.
Interactions of Sildisoft 100
For detailed information on the interactions of Sildisoft 100 with drugs, alcohol, supplements, food, and diseases, please visit the Sildenafil Interaction page.
Sildenafil and Alcohol/Supplements/Food Interactions
Alcohol (Ethanol) and Sildisoft 100
- Increased risk of heart problems
- Reduced effectiveness of sildenafil
- Increased risk of side effects
Sildisoft 100 and Supplements/foods Interactions
- Yohimbine: Drop in blood pressure.
- L-arginine: Dangerous drop in blood pressure
- Grapefruit juice: It Can lead to a higher risk of side effects
Sildisoft 100 drug interactions
Major drug interactions
- Indinavir (Crixivan)
- Riociguat (Adempas)
- Nelfinavir (Viracept)
- Cobicistat (Tybost)
- Clarithromycin (Biaxin)
- Nitroglycerin (Nitrostat, Nitrolingual, Nitro-Dur, Minitran, Nitro-Bid, Rectiv, GoNitro)
- Nefazodone (Serzone)
- Idelalisib (Zydelig)
- Isosorbide (Isordil, Dilatrate-SR)
- Erythromycin (Erythrocin)
- Atazanavir (Reyataz)
- Lonafarnib (Zokinvy)
- Boceprevir (Victrelis)
- Avanafil (Stendra)
Moderate drug interactions
Sildisoft 100 disease interactions
Disease Interactions that are of high clinical significance.
- pulmonary veno-occlusive disease (PVOD): Worsening symptomsof PVOD and potentially life-threatening complications.
- Cardiovascular Disease: May experience a significant drop in blood pressure
- Renal dysfunction: may result in drug accumulation.
Disease Interactions that are of less clinical significance.
- Hearing Loss
- Liver Disease
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Seizure Disorders
- You should never consume alcohol and marijuana when using the medicine.
- Never consume grapefruit juice when you are using the medicine. It can create problems in the absorption of the medicine.
- Never drive or operate heavy machinery after consuming the medicine.
- When you visit the physician to discuss your issue, share your complete medical history. They should know this issue to ensure whether you are safe to use the medicine.
- If you are using nitrate-based medicine, never take Sildisoft 100 mg.
- You should never use the medicine if you are a heart patient.
- Skip the medicine if you have nausea, low blood pressure, fever, etc. Using the medicine can worsen the issues.
- Always choose a place to store the medicine that is dry and dark.
- Never expose the medicine to direct sunlight if you want to maintain its quality.
- You should store the medicine at a temperature below 28 degrees Celsius.
- Never store the medicine in a place where your kids can easily access it.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does the medicine take to show action in your body?
In order to act inside your body and show the results of erection, the medicine is going to take 20-25 minutes, speaking for an average person. But if you have higher levels of issues, the time can be higher and vice versa. Based on this time period, you need to decide when to consume the medicine.
What happens if you use excessive alcohol with Sildisoft 100 mg medicine?
If you consume alcohol in excessive amounts, then it can be very bad for the medicine and your body also. Due to alcohol, you will not be able to see results that are generated by the medicine because alcohol narrow downs the blood vessels. Apart from that, alcohol is also going to slow down your brain. That is why you should never consume alcohol with Sildisoft.
How to ensure that you get the best results from the Sildisoft 100 mg?
To ensure that you get the best results from Sildisoft medicine, you should take it half an hour before you want to have sex and get involved in sexually arousing activities. Apart from that, you should always use the medicine before you consume food for the best results.
What steps to take if side effects start happening in your body?
If you notice any side effects of the medicine, contact your physician. They will check whether you are using the medicine properly or not. If it is good, then they will make a change in your dose. Due to this, you will not notice the side effects anymore.
What to do if you miss the dose of the medicine?
If you ever miss the dose of the Sildisoft medicine, you can make up for it or skip it as per your choice. If you want to have sex, then you need to make up for the dose. The only thing you need to keep in mind is that at least 12 hours are left for the next dose.
What is the difference between Sildisoft and Viagra?
The first difference is the company that manufactures the medicine. Viagra is manufactured by Pfizer, and Sildisoft is manufactured by Sunrise Remedies.
How long do the effects of Sildenafil citrate last in your body?
The Sildenafil salt is going to last for around 5-6 hours in your body on average. For people who have lower levels of issues, the medicine may last for 8-9 hours.
When to stop using the Sildisoft 100 mg medicine?
You should stop using the medicine if you don’t notice the symptoms of erectile dysfunction anymore or are not sexually active. Apart from that if you have any major heart problem or have a low blood pressure issue then also you should skip the medicine consumption.
- Sildenafil: MedlinePlus Drug Information. Available online:
- Sildenafil Interactions: Drugs.com. Available online:
- Sildenafil (Oral Route) Side Effects: Mayoclinic.org. Available online:
- Definition & Facts for Erectile Dysfunction: niddk.nih.gov. Available online:
- Medzpills aims to provide consumers with reliable, trustworthy, and expert-reviewed information. This article has been reviewed by Parry Stone, an expert in the field. However, it is important to note that the information presented should not be used as a substitute for the advice of a qualified medical professional. The information provided serves only as a source of knowledge and may not cover all aspects of health conditions, lab tests, medications, potential side effects, drug interactions, warnings, alerts, and more.
- It is highly recommended to consult with your doctor and address any concerns or questions you may have about a specific disease or medication. At Medzpills, we strive to supplement, rather than replace, the essential doctor-patient relationship.