Silditop 100 is a special medicine manufactured by Healing Pharma for Erectile Dysfunction patients. The medicine helps a person block PDE type 5 (cause of ED) to achieve a harder erection and sexual satisfaction. The medicine consists of Sildenafil citrate as an active pharmaceutical ingredient. It is an FDA-approved ingredient that people with a legitimate prescription can buy.
The manufacturer of the medicine packs the medicine in a strip of 10. The tablet is blue and squarish in shape with 100 mg of active pharmaceutical ingredients. The medicine is going to suppress the symptoms of the Erectile Dysfunction, a problem in gaining and maintaining an erection, temporarily. It allows a person to have intercourse in a way that elevates sexual satisfaction.
How does Silditop 100 mg work?
When you consume the Silditop 100 mg medicine, it will dissolve, and the API will enter inside the blood vessels. In the blood vessels, the API will block PDE type 5. PDE type 5 is an enzyme in the body to control blood flow. It attaches to the blood vessels and stops the working of the cGMP. Due to this, the blood vessels start to contract, and you start noticing erectile dysfunction.
But with the medicine’s blocking of PDE type 5, you will notice a rise in the cGMP levels. It starts dilating the blood vessels because it is a natural vasodilator. Whenever you are sexually aroused, you will notice that a huge volume of blood can enter the penis, causing a harder erection. The results produced by the medicine will last for 5-6 hours in an average person, and you can gain harder erections during this period.
Tips for using Silditop 100 mg
- Intake of the medicine as a whole without breaking or chewing it.
- Use a glassful of water, also known as 8 ounces, to swallow the medicine easily.
- Always consume the medicine before you have your meal for better results.
- You should never consume food items with high-fat content when using medicine.
- Take the medicine half an hour before you wish to have intercourse. Users can adjust the time of consumption based on their personal response to the medication.
- After taking the medicine, you must be involved in sexually arousing activities. It will generate the erection you are looking for.
The physician will provide you with the prescription for the medicine and ensure your safety. In most cases, the prescription dictates only one dose of medicine per day for the best results. Whenever you visit them, share details about your medical history and current situation for safety purposes.
If you miss the dose of the medicine, you will experience the same softer erection. That is why we suggest you make up for the dose if sufficient time is left for the next dose. In case the next dose is approaching, contact your physician and ask them for suggestions on what to do.
If you overdose on the medicine, your body starts experiencing major side effects. These side effects can get worse and lead to fainting. That is why we suggest you visit the physician as soon as possible in case of a medical overdose.
- Abdominal pain
- Runny nose
- Ringing in ears (Tinnitus)
- Loss of vision and blurriness
- Loss of hearing
- Vomiting and diarrhea
- Loss of appetite
- Muscle pain
- Tiredness and weakness
- Dip in your blood pressure.
For a comprehensive list of potential side effects, please refer to the Sildenafil Citrate side effects page.
- Whenever you visit the physician, ensure you share your complete medical history, medicines you currently use, and details about the issue. They need to know all this information to ensure your safety.
- You should never consume alcohol when using the medicine.
- It is completely unsafe to take medicine using nitrate-based or alpha-blockers medicine.
- Don’t take the medicine if you face major heart or liver issues. If your physician approves the use, you also need to be extra cautious.
- It is unsafe for you to drive or operate heavy machinery when using the medicine.
- Skip the medicine in case of dizziness, nausea, or low blood pressure on a particular day.
- Never stop the medicine consumption without consulting your physician.
Interactions of Silditop 100
For detailed information on the interactions of Silditop 100 with drugs, alcohol, supplements, food, and diseases, please visit the Sildenafil Interaction page.
Silditop 100 and Alcohol/Supplements/Food Interactions
Alcohol (Ethanol) and Silditop 100
- Increased risk of heart problems
- Reduced effectiveness of sildenafil
- Increased risk of side effects
Silditop 100 and Supplements/foods Interactions
- Yohimbine: Drop in blood pressure.
- L-arginine: Dangerous drop in blood pressure
- Grapefruit juice: It Can lead to a higher risk of side effects
Silditop 100 drug interactions
Major drug interactions
- Nitroprusside (Nitropress)
- Isosorbide (Isordil, Dilatrate-SR)
- Cobicistat (Tybost)
- Boceprevir (Victrelis)
- Nefazodone (Serzone)
- Itraconazole (Sporanox)
- Nitroglycerin (Nitrostat, Nitrolingual, Nitro-Dur, Minitran, Nitro-Bid, Rectiv, GoNitro)
- Fosamprenavir (Lexiva)
- Riociguat (Adempas)
- Indinavir (Crixivan)
- Clarithromycin (Biaxin)
- Idelalisib (Zydelig)
- Amprenavir (Agenerase)
- Amyl Nitrite
Moderate drug interactions
Silditop 100 disease interactions
Disease Interactions that are of high clinical significance.
- pulmonary veno-occlusive disease (PVOD): Worsening symptomsof PVOD and potentially life-threatening complications.
- Cardiovascular Disease: May experience a significant drop in blood pressure
- Renal dysfunction: may result in drug accumulation.
Disease Interactions that are of less clinical significance.
- Hearing Loss
- Liver Disease
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Seizure Disorders
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the best time to consume the Silditop 100 mg medicine?
The best time to consume the medicine is half an hour before you wish to have intercourse if levels of issues in your body are normal. If the issues are more or less than average, you can adjust the time of medicine consumption accordingly.
When to visit the physician when using the Silditop 100 mg medicine?
You should visit the physician if you notice severe side effects because of the medicine or the medicine does not work as expected. Visit the physician and discuss whatever issue you are facing. They will provide you with the best suggestions possible.
Can I smoke when using the Silditop 100 mg medicine?
One should not smoke when using the Silditop 100 mg medicine. Smoking can reduce the effectiveness of the medicine and can exacerbate ED symptoms due to its negative effects on blood vessels.
What will happen if I start using the medicine as per my wish?
If you start consuming the medicine as you wish, the active ingredient might accumulate inside your body. It can cause major problems in your body. That is why it is best to stick to the prescription that your physician has suggested to you.
Who should not take the Silditop 100 mg medicine?
People who have severe heart or liver problems are mostly unsafe to use the medicine. Discuss this issue with your physician and take extra caution in this case. Moreover, patients who are already taking nitrate-based or alpha-blockers medicine should not consume the medicine.
Other Medicine for Erectile Dysfunction
- Definition & Facts for Erectile Dysfunction: niddk.nih.gov. Available online:
- Sildenafil: MedlinePlus Drug Information. Available online:
- Sildenafil Interactions: Drugs.com. Available online:
- Sildenafil (Oral Route) Side Effects: Mayoclinic.org. Available online:
- Drugs Approved by Central Drugs Standard Control Organization: Drug Name, Strength, Indication. Available online:
- Medzpills aims to provide consumers with reliable, trustworthy, and expert-reviewed information. This article has been reviewed by Parry Stone, an expert in the field. However, it is important to note that the information presented should not be used as a substitute for the advice of a qualified medical professional. The information provided serves only as a source of knowledge and may not cover all aspects of health conditions, lab tests, medications, potential side effects, drug interactions, warnings, alerts, and more.
- It is highly recommended to consult with your doctor and address any concerns or questions you may have about a specific disease or medication. At Medzpills, we strive to supplement, rather than replace, the essential doctor-patient relationship.