What is Snovitra 60?
Snovitra 60 is a Vardenafil-based allopathic medicine that falls in the PDE type5 inhibitor class action. The main reason to use this medicine is to help patients with erectile dysfunction. It is a male sexual dysfunction in which a male is unable to gain a harder erection, which leads to unsatisfactory intercourse. Due to regular unsatisfactory intercourses, a couple starts losing their sexual satisfaction and libido. The medicine helps a person achieve all of these again.
The medicine is manufactured for RSM Enterprises and packed in a strip of 10 yellow and ovular tablets. Each tablet in the strip consists of 60 mg of Vardenafil. Patients with erectile dysfunction require a prescription to buy and consume the medicine.
|Snovitra 60 quick information
|Yes, Prescription Is compulsory.
|FDA Pregnancy Category:
|May cause sleepiness
|Schedule H Medicine
|Expires on or after:
Uses of Snovitra 60
- If a person is suffering from erectile dysfunction, they can get help from the medicine. It is going to suppress the symptoms of erectile dysfunction temporarily so that a person can enjoy intercourse in the way it is meant to be.
- The medicine also helps patients with PAH (Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension). It is a heart situation where the blood pressure starts increasing abruptly.
Benefits of using Snovitra 60
- Gaining full control over the blood pressure and maintaining its normal is a benefit of the Snovitra 60 medicine.
- The medicine helps in increasing the libido levels in the body of both males and females.
- The medicine also helps in increasing the sexual satisfaction levels among a couple.
- Getting a harder erection is the most important benefit of using the Snovitra medicine.
How does Snovitra 60 work?
As suggested by the name of the medicine category, the main task of the medicine is to block the actions of the PDE type5. It is a hormone released by the body to make sure that the person’s heart is safe. If the heart is at risk, the PDE type5 enters the blood vessel and attaches there. Here, it will stop the release of cGMP, which is a vasodilator. Due to this, the blood vessels contract, blood cannot reach the penis, and a person suffers from erectile dysfunction.
When a person consumes the medicine, Vardenafil dissolves and enters the blood vessels. The first task it performs is to block the actions of PDE type5 and unblock the release of cGMP. Soon, the blood vessels dilate, and more blood is able to reach the penis. It leads to a harder erection, which is really important for having satisfactory intercourse.
Snovitra 60mg medicine dosage is generally one per day, which is suggested by the manufacturer. However, the final decision on the dose of the medicine is made by the physician. To make this decision, the physician needs to know the details about the medical history and erectile dysfunction levels. The medical history will help them decide whether an erectile dysfunction patient is safe to use the medicine. After figuring out the safety, the physician will consider ED levels to decide whether a person is safe to use the medicine or not. For some serious cases, the dose of the medicine can be even two per day.
Interaction of Snovitra 60
Make an effort to educate yourself regarding Snovitra 60 and its potential interactions with other substances. For an in-depth analysis of how Snovitra 60(Vardenafil) interacts with other compounds, make sure to review the vardenafil interaction page.
- Nitrates and Snovitra 60:
Nitrates are essential in addressing chest pain and heart-related concerns. Nevertheless, the combination of nitrates with Snovitra 60 can cause a severe drop in blood pressure.
- Some common nitrates that interact with vardenafil(Snovitra 60) include:
– Nitroglycerin (Nitrostat, Nitro-Dur, Nitro-Bid),
– Isosorbide mononitrate (Imdur, ISMO),
– Isosorbide dinitrate (Isordil, Dilatrate-SR).
- Alpha-Blockers and Snovitra 60:
Alpha-blockers are instrumental in addressing high blood pressure and benign prostatic hyperplasia. However, when combined with Snovitra 60, they elevate the risk of low blood pressure, dizziness, and fainting.
Common alpha-blockers known to interact unfavorably with Snovitra 60 include:
– Tamsulosin (Flomax),
– Doxazosin (Cardura),
– Alfuzosin (Uroxatral),
– Terazosin (Hytrin),
– Prazosin (Minipress).
- Other Medications:
To safeguard your health, it’s imperative to keep your healthcare provider updated on your entire medication profile, encompassing supplements and over-the-counter medications. There is the potential for interactions between Snovitra 60 and some of these substances, necessitating vigilant monitoring.
- Grapefruit Juice, Alcohol:
Grapefruit juice can affect Snovitra 60 absorption, potentially impacting its results. Snovitra 60, known for its blood pressure-lowering effects, may interact adversely with alcohol, intensifying the drop in blood pressure and resulting in symptoms of low blood pressure, such as dizziness.
- Medical Conditions:
Discuss your medical history, including heart disease, liver, or kidney issues, with your healthcare provider. These conditions can affect Snovitra 60’s effectiveness.
Side Effects of Snovitra 60:
Educate yourself about possible side effects that may arise, such as: cold sweats, flushing, or upset stomach, so you are prepared to address them if they occur.
Immediate Attention Needed for Possible Side Effects to Snovitra 60:
If you are prescribed Snovitra 60 and you experience any of the following symptoms, it is of utmost importance to discontinue the treatment and promptly seek medical attention:
- Intense head pain and Nausea
- Difficulty breathing
- Allergic Reactions: Be vigilant for symptoms like hives, puffiness, or respiratory issues
- Swelling of Extremities
- Sudden Vision/Hearing Loss
- Priapism: The situation includes an extended and painful erection.
- Severe Hypotension: This suggests a blood pressure that is unusually low.
- Chest Pain and Cardiovascular Issues
Snovitra 60: Common and Less Severe Side Effects
While the following side effects are typically less severe, it is advisable to consult with a healthcare provider to address them effectively. These common side effects may include:
- – Dizziness or lightheadedness
- – Congested or runny nasal passages
- – Flushing, which can manifest as a feeling of warmth or redness in the face, neck, or chest
- – Minor changes in vision, such as hazy vision or a blue-green tinge to objects
- – Flu-like symptoms
- – A mild to moderate head pain
- – Mild stomach discomfort or indigestion
- – Back pain
Stay Safe with Snovitra 60:
- Talk to a doctor: Before starting ED medication, consult a doctor and share your health history.
- Get a prescription: Only buy Snovitra 60 with a valid prescription from a qualified provider, not from unofficial sources.
- Follow dosage instructions: Stick to your healthcare provider’s recommended dosage.
- Know the side effects: Learn about possible side effects and how to deal with them.
- Watch for interactions: Inform your doctor about all your medications to avoid risky drug interactions.
- Be allergy-aware: Seek immediate help if you have allergic symptoms.
- Avoid mixing with nitrates: Combining Snovitra 60 with nitrates can be dangerous.
- Keep it safe: Store the medication securely, away from kids, and never share it with others.
- Vardenafil: MedlinePlus Drug Information. Available online:
- Definition & Facts for Erectile Dysfunction: niddk.nih.gov. Available online:
MedzPills is dedicated to providing visitors with accurate and reliable health information. This article has been carefully reviewed by an expert, Parry Stone. However, it’s important to understand that this information is not a substitute for advice from a qualified medical professional. Our information is meant to be a helpful resource, but it might not cover every aspect of health conditions, lab tests, medications, potential side effects, drug interactions, warnings, or alerts. It’s strongly recommended that you consult your doctor for any specific questions or concerns about a particular illness or medication. At MedzPills, our goal is to complement, rather than replace, the important doctor-patient relationship.