About Suhagra 100 mg.
This is a PDE inhibitor oral medicine that consists of Sildenafil citrate in it. Cipla Ltd manufactures the medicine in India and packs it into a strip of 4 tablets. It is an oval blue color tablet that helps in getting control over the issue of impotence temporarily.
When a person take this medicine, it will stay in your body for 3-4 hours. People like this medicine because it comes from Cipla , which is a big pharmacy in India.
|Suhagra 100 mg quick information|
|Prescription Required?||Yes, Prescription Is compulsory.|
|FDA Pregnancy Category:||Category B|
|Habit Forming:||Not habit-forming|
|Chemical Class:||Benzenesulfonamide Derivative|
|Action Class:||PDE-5 inhibitors|
|Sleepiness:||May cause sleepiness|
|Schedule:||Schedule H Medicine|
|Expires on or after:||June, 2024|
Suhagra contains the active ingredient Sildenafil Citrate and you should take it as directed by your doctor.
The usual dose is one tablet (100 mg) taken orally, 30 minutes to 1 hour before sexual activity.
Your doctor might change your dose depending on how well it works for you. You shouldn’t take more than one tablet per day.
Suhagra is available in 3 dosage strength.
Suhagra tablet working
By now, every person knows the fact that the Suhagra 100 medicine works for the temporary suppression of erectile dysfunction. The main aim of the medicine is to provide a window to the body so that it can deliver amazing sexual performance.
For that, the medicine enters the blood vessels and dissolves the salt there. The salt binds with the PDE and blocks all the actions and changes it makes in the body. Due to this, you will feel the vessels dilating and blood entering the penis, making it hard. The more the quantity of blood, the higher will be the strength of the erection.
The next task of medicine is giving rise to cGMP in the body. This is going to help the body in the activity of suppressing premature ejaculation. The cGMP completes this task by blocking blood in the penis for longer than normal.
Now the blood will exit the penis only when the salt in the body inactivates.
Alternative medicine of Suhagra.
Cenforce 100 – contains 100mg of sildenafil citrate.
Aurogra 100 mg – contains 100 mg of sildenafil.
Super P Force – Contains Both Sildenafil and Dapoxetine.
Suhagra 100 Uses
The medicine Suhagra 100 mg helps out a human being with the following issues-
- The medicine suppresses the issue of erectile dysfunction. This way, the couple who were living under the darkness of sexual dissatisfaction could enjoy the satisfaction.
- The medicine is also going to help in removing the swelling from the prostate gland. This happens because of the issue of benign prostatic hyperplasia, for which the physicians suggest Suhagra 100 mg.
- The medicine helps people in lifting their libido levels which is good for their sexual stimulation.
- Suhagra 100 mg is also helpful in the case of Pulmonary Arterial hypertension. The medicine helps in controlling blood pressure, which is the major issue in this disease.
Precaution and Worning
- Suhagra 100 should not be taken without doctor’s supervision as it can have potentially dangerous side effects.
- It is important to take Suhagra 100 exactly as prescribed by your doctor.
- Before taking Suhagra 100, tell your doctor if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or have any heart conditions or liver/kidney diseases.
- It is a good idea to avoid alcohol or any other medicines that have nitrates while you’re taking Suhagra 100 because they can cause side effects like low blood pressure.
- Additionally, caution should be taken when using this drug in older people due to their increased sensitivity to medications.
- When you take Suhagra 100, common side effects can include headache, stomach pain and upset, back pain, lightheadedness. If any of these symptoms get worse or don’t go away after a few hours then go see a doctor right away.
The Suhagra side effects contain the following-
- Painful erections which last for longer than expected
- Pain in muscles and limbs, which also causes weakness
- Pain in the abdominal area, along with issues of diarrhea and vomiting.
- Loss in appetite
- Continuous headache and nausea feeling
- Fall in blood pressure
- irregular heartbeat
- Blurred vision
- Pale face
- upset stomach
- Difficulty in breathing
- painful or prolonged erection
- swelling in your feet
- muscle pain
- Sensitivity to light
- ringing in the ears
- sudden decreased vision
- Stomach cramps
- chest/jaw/left arm pain
Suhagra interact with Drugs, Disease, Food.
- Nitrates medicine like nitroglycerin translingual, IV, nitroglycerin topical
- Blood pressure medications
- Alpha blockers
- Medications that affect liver proteins
Major Interaction with this medicine is below
- Cardiovascular disease
- Renal dysfunction
- Pulmonary disease
- Alcohol based product
- Grapefruit and it’s juice.
Side Effects of Suhagra 100
The side effects mentioned below should be addressed immediately by a medical professional.
Uncommon side effects:
- Painful urination.
- A feeling of burning or discomfort in the chest or abdomen.
- Priapism (painful erections)
- Burning or aching in the bladder.
- Tenderness in the stomach area.
- Urine that is cloudy or bloody.
- More frequent need to urinate.
- Prickling, tingling, or numbness sensations.
Rare side effects:
- Difficulty focusing.
- Unusual sensation of burning or stinging on the skin.
- Heightened thirst.
- Blurred vision.
- Stress or nervousness.
- Twitching of the muscles.
- Sensitivity to light.
- Similar behavior changes to that of intoxication.
- Expansion of the pupil.
- Severe or persistent headache.
- Breast enlargement.
Less severe side effects of Suhagra 100
Side effects frequently encountered:
- Labored breathing.
- Nasal bleeding.
- Nasal congestion or runny nose.
- Discomfort and tenderness around the eyes and cheekbones.
- Muscular aches and pains.
Infrequent side effects:
- Enlargement of the face, hands, feet, or lower legs.
- Ulcers in the mouth or on the lips.
- Diarrhea or cramps (severe or ongoing).
- Difficulty breathing.
- Asthma worsening.
- Paleness of the skin.
- Unpleasant sexual effects in men (persistent), such as the inability to experience an orgasm.
- Stomach pains.
Store Suhagra 100 tablets at room temperature between 15°C to 30°C. Keep away from direct sunlight and heat. Store the medicine in a closed container, away from children and pets.
Is it possible to consume 100 mg after dinner?
It is completely the choice of the person that they want to consume the Suhagra 100 mg before dinner or after. The only thing is that if you want to consume the medicine before food, then you should take the pill one hour after Suhagra 100 mg consumption.
What is the best salt/medicine to last for longer in the bed?
If you want to have intercourse for a really long time, then you should try the Suhagra 100 mg medicine. It has Sildenafil citrate in it, which helps men stay hard for a really long time.
Comment about the longevity of the effects of Suhagra 100 mg
When you take the Suhagra 100 mg medicine, it will work in your body for 3-4 hours. It helps to make your erection harder so that you can have better sex.
Does the Suhagra 100 mg also affect the stamina of the person?
A lot of people think that the medicine helps with stamina, but it doesn’t. The only way to increase your stamina is by exercising and eating healthy.
Can we use Suhagra only for the issue of premature ejaculation?
When a person has erectile dysfunction, they have two problems: softer erections and premature ejaculation. For both of these issues, they take the Suhagra tablet. If they’re only suffering from PE, then they can also take it. That means that even though they can’t stay active for longer during sex, the medicine will help them too!
- Sildenafil Interactions: Drugs.com. Available online:
- Drugs Approved by Central Drugs Standard Control Organisation: Drug Name, Strength, Indication. Available online:
- Definition & Facts for Erectile Dysfunction: niddk.nih.gov. Available online:
- Sildenafil (Oral Route) Side Effects: Mayoclinic.org. Available online:
- Sildenafil: MedlinePlus Drug Information. Available online:
- Medzpills aims to provide consumers with reliable, trustworthy, and expert-reviewed information. This article has been reviewed by Parry Stone, an expert in the field. However, it is important to note that the information presented should not be used as a substitute for the advice of a qualified medical professional. The information provided serves only as a source of knowledge and may not cover all aspects of health conditions, lab tests, medications, potential side effects, drug interactions, warnings, alerts, and more.
- It is highly recommended to consult with your doctor and address any concerns or questions you may have about a specific disease or medication. At Medzpills, we strive to supplement, rather than replace, the essential doctor-patient relationship.