Suhagra 50 is a globally accepted and FDA-approved generic Viagra medicine helping erectile dysfunction patients. Erectile dysfunction is a situation in which the male sexual organs get impacted. People with ED notice two problems that are premature ejaculation and softer erections. In the situation of premature ejaculation, the male is unable to hold the erection for longer.
They ejaculate very soon when having intercourse, due to which they cannot satisfy themselves and their partners. In the situation of softer erections, the erection you will get is very soft and does not happen in the body of a few.
The use of Suhagra 50 mg can help suppress the symptoms of erectile dysfunction in your body. The medicine does it temporarily for some hours so that a person can enjoy intercourse. If we take an overview of the medicine, it is a product of Cipla Ltd., an Indian Pharmaceutical company.
They pack the medicine in a small cardboard box which has a strip of 4 tablets. It is a blue-coloured oval-shaped tablet with 50 mg of Sildenafil citrate salt. If you want to use this medicine for your erectile dysfunction situation, get a prescription and buy it from the Medzpills website.
Uses of Suhagra 50 mg medicine
- Erectile dysfunction
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia
- Lower libido
- Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension.
How does Suhagra 50 mg work?
The medicine starts working inside your body by blocking the pde type 5 inside your blood vessels. This is going to give rise to the cGMP, which is a vasodilator. It will dilate blood vessels, so the blood will easily flow inside the penis when sexually aroused. This will provide you with a harder erection.
After that, the cGMP will block the blood entering your penis. This will help you stay active for longer during sexual intercourse. This way, the medicine will help you have satisfactory intercourse because salt will stay active in your body for 4-5 hours.
How to use the medicine?
- You must consume the medicine as a whole without chewing or breaking it.
- You must use a glassful of water to swallow the medicine.
- Take medicine on an empty stomach without taking any meals.
- You must skip junk foods when suffering from erectile dysfunction and use medicine. Try to consume only healthy food when taking Suhagra 50 mg.
- You need to consume the medicine at least 30 minutes before sex.
- You must be involved in sexually arousing activities after using the medicine.
The physician has to decide on the Suhagra 50 mg dose for your body. It can be either once or twice per day based on the issues you have in your body. All you need to do is follow the prescription and consistently use the medicine.
- Missed dose
If you ever miss the dose of Suhagra 50 mg, you can make up for it or miss it as per your requirement. To make up for the dose, there should be at least 12 hours left for the next dose.
In the case of a Suhagra 50 mg overdose, you should consult your physician as soon as possible. If you don’t take care of the issue, it might become a major issue in your body, and you might also faint. That’s why contact the physician as soon as possible.
- The medicine can cause headaches and nausea inside your body.
- The medicine can also cause dizziness and drowsiness inside your body.
- Suhagra medicine can also cause blurriness in front of your eyes, which also impacts vision.
- The medicine can also cause a runny nose and sore throat in your body.
- You might notice ringing inside your ears because of the medicine.
- The medicine can also cause stomach and muscle pain in your body.
- The medicine can also cause diarrhoea and vomiting in your body.
- You will also notice increased heartbeat and blood pressure because of the use of medicine.
- You can not drive or operate heavy machinery after using the medicine, as it can be dangerous.
- When visiting the physician, you must share all necessary information with the physician related to the medical history. They require this information to ensure that you are safe using the medicine.
Same ingredient medicines alike :-
- The medicine interacts negatively with nitrate-based medicines.
- Suhagra also interacts negatively with alpha-blocker medicines.
- The medicine also interacts negatively with the protease inhibitors medicines.
How to store the medicine?
- You should always store the medicine at a temperature below 28 degrees Celsius.
- You must always keep the medicine in the dark and dry place.
- Keep the medicines away from direct sunlight.
- You must remember to store the medicine away from the reach of kids and pets.
Medzpills- The best website for getting medicines
- The website offers great support to everyone who enters the website. The support is available 24/7 to cater for the global audience.
- The website has a very strict policy for the benefit of the customer. The policy states that no one will share any information the customer provides while buying the medicine. If anyone from the website shares your information, you can take legal action against them.
- The website is very particular about the quality of the medicine they sell. All the medicines available on the website are renowned and FDA-approved.
- The website also offers medicines at the lowest possible prices. They keep offering discounts to customers buying medicines.
Frequently Asked Question
Who can not use the Suhagra 50 Mg medicine?
There are a few people who are completely unsafe to use the Suhagra 50 mg medicine-
- People with heart problems can not use the medicine.
- People with liver and kidney issues are also at risk of using the medicine.
- Children below 18 years of age should never use this medicine.
- People with fever or high blood pressure should not use the medicine.
- If you are feeling dizzy, you can skip the use of medicine.
How long does Suhagra 50 mg take to show its action?
Once the tablet enters your body, it only takes 20-25 minutes to show its action inside your body. But the results will only appear in your body if you are sexually aroused after using the medicine. Otherwise, no erection will occur.
How does smoking impact the working of Suhagra 50 mg medicine?
If you smoke, the smoke and tobacco from the cigarettes will deposit in your blood vessels. Due to this, the vessels will not expand properly even after using the medicine. We suggest people stop smoking as soon as they are diagnosed with the issue because it is the biggest reason behind erectile dysfunction.
What happens if you miss the dose of Suhagra 50 mg of medicine?
If you miss the dose of Suhagra 50 mg, you will not face any issues in your body, but the results will not appear. In this situation, if you want to have sex, make up for the dose; otherwise, you can miss it. To make up for the dose, there is a rule that at least 12 hours should be left for the next dose. If the time is less, skip the dose.
Can I use Suhagra 50 mg medicine as often as I want?
No, you can not use the Suhagra 50 mg medicine as often as you want. If you start making this mistake, you will notice side effects in your body. Moreover, the quality of results generated won’t be great. That is why you should always stick to the schedule that the physician suggested you follow.
When to use the Suhagra 50 mg medicine?
Suppose you are looking to use the Suhagra 50 mg medicine; half an hour before intercourse would be the best time. This will provide proper time for the medicine to show its action inside your body.
- Definition & Facts for Erectile Dysfunction: niddk.nih.gov. Available online:
- Sildenafil: MedlinePlus Drug Information. Available online:
- Sildenafil Interactions: Drugs.com. Available online:
- Sildenafil (Oral Route) Side Effects: Mayoclinic.org. Available online:
- Drugs Approved by Central Drugs Standard Control Organisation: Drug Name, Strength, Indication. Available online:
- Medzpills aims to provide consumers with reliable, trustworthy, and expert-reviewed information. This article has been reviewed by Parry Stone, an expert in the field. However, it is important to note that the information presented should not be used as a substitute for the advice of a qualified medical professional. The information provided serves only as a source of knowledge and may not cover all aspects of health conditions, lab tests, medications, potential side effects, drug interactions, warnings, alerts, and more. It is highly recommended to consult with your doctor and address any concerns or questions you may have about a specific disease or medication. At Medzpills, we strive to supplement, rather than replace, the essential doctor-patient relationship.
There are no reviews yet.