What is Suhagra Force 50?
Suhagra Force 50 mg is a special medicine for people at the entry levels of erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation issues. This medicine is special because it has dual salt present in it that is Sildenafil citrate and Dapoxetine.
The Sildenafil salt falls under the PDE type 5 inhibitor class action of the medicine, which helps eliminate both the symptoms of erectile dysfunction, which are softer erection and premature ejaculation.
On the other hand, Dapoxetine salt is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor that is SSRI. This salt is only going to help with the premature ejaculation symptoms of the issue.
The Suhagra is a product of Cipla, the best pharmaceutical company in India, selling medicines globally. They pack the tablet in a red box in which you will find a strip of 4 tablets. These tablets are blue and have a squarish shape, and each tablet has a total of 80 gm of salt. Out of this 80 gm, 50 gm is Sildenafil citrate, and 30 gm is Dapoxetine salt.
These are FDA-approved salts which a person can only buy if they have a prescription for the medicine. So, all erectile dysfunction patients should visit the physician and get a prescription to start using the medicine as soon as possible.
|Suhagra Force 50 quick information|
|Prescription Required?||Yes, Prescription Is compulsory.|
|FDA Pregnancy Category:||Category B|
|Habit Forming:||Not habit-forming|
|Chemical Class:||Benzenesulfonamide Derivative|
|Action Class:||PDE-5 inhibitors|
|Sleepiness:||May cause sleepiness|
|Schedule:||Schedule H Medicine|
|Expires on or after:||June, 2024|
Different uses of Suhagra Force 50 mg
- People with erectile dysfunction in their bodies can use medicine and suppress the symptoms of erectile dysfunction. Due to this, you will be able to have amazing intercourse, which you can’t enjoy due to erectile dysfunction.
- The medicine also helps patients with premature ejaculation, a part of erectile dysfunction. The medicine suppresses the brain for some time so that you can have intercourse for longer.
- You can also use the medicine in benign prostatic hyperplasia situations. In this issue, a person’s prostate gland starts to swell, which can be really painful. When you start the course of medicine, the issue will resolve completely within a few days or weeks.
- The medicine also helps lower libido in patients. The use of medicine will put you in a great mood to have intercourse.
- You can also use the medicine if you have depression or anxiety problems. For some hours, the medicine will relax your mind and put you to rest.
- The medicine can also help patients with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension. The use of medicine is going to suppress the symptoms of the issue and provide you relief.
How does Suhagra Force 50 mg work?
The medicine Suhagra Force works in two folds inside the user’s body. First of all, the Sildenafil salt is going to activate and start showing its action inside your body. It will dissolve and enter your blood vessels where pde type 5 is present.
After that, the salt will block pde type 5 which instantly gives rise to cGMP inside your body. The cGMP is going to relax the blood vessels, which will help you in getting a better erection.
This way, the Sildenafil helps suppress the softer erections for some time. After that, the Sildenafil salt and cGMP block the blood inside the penis for some time. This also suppresses the Suhagra Force 50 mg but to some extent.
While you are having intercourse, the Dapoxetine salt will activate and start performing its action. You will notice that the salt will reach the synapse where the information transfer between neurons happens. The salt will stop the absorption of serotonin on the synapse, due to which information will not pass in your body.
This way, the brain cannot send signals of erection, and you will last longer during sex. When you use the medicine regularly for a week, you will start feeling sexual satisfaction inside your body.
How to use Suhagra Force 50 mg?
- The best way to consume the medicine is to swallow it. The physician always says no to breaking or chewing the tablet because that can decrease the medicine’s working.
- The best companion to use the medicine with is a glassful of water. It will help you to easily swallow the medicine.
- You should use the medicine before you consume any food because an empty stomach provides the best environment for working on the medicine.
- Whenever you consume food, ensure that it is healthy and has less fat.
- You must consume the medicine for around 30 minutes before having sexual interactions. This will make you ready when it’s time for intercourse.
Dosage of Suhagra Force 50 mg
The physician you are consulting will provide you with the right medicine dosage. They will ask you for the details about your issue and medical past. Based on that, they will check your safety and prescribe you a dose. It can be either once or twice per day. All you need to do is consume the medicine consistently according to the directions provided by the physician.
- Missed dose
If you miss the medicine dose by mistake, check your situation. If you think you will need the results and want to have intercourse, make up for the dose. The condition for that is there should be at least 12 hours left for the next dose. If you decide not to have intercourse, miss the dose.
In case of a medication overdose, always monitor your condition personally. If you start noticing any side effects which are turning serious, contact your physician. They will help you get rid of the issues. Some people who ignore these side effects might even faint.
Side Effects of Suhagra Force 50
The side effects outlined below require immediate medical attention.
Uncommon side effects:
- Tenderness in the stomach area.
- Urine that is cloudy or bloody.
- Priapism (painful erections)
- More frequent need to urinate.
- Painful urination.
- Burning or aching in the bladder.
- Prickling, tingling, or numbness sensations.
- A feeling of burning or discomfort in the chest or abdomen.
Rare side effects:
- Changes in vision.
- Unusual weakness or fatigue.
- Stress or nervousness.
- Blurred vision.
- Heightened thirst.
- Difficulty focusing.
- Expansion of the pupil.
- Feeling of something in the eye.
- Fever or chills.
- Unusual sensation of burning or stinging on the skin.
- Restless sleep.
- Severe or persistent headache.
Less significant side effects
The side effects most commonly discussed:
- Nasal congestion or runny nose.
- Muscular aches and pains.
- Nasal bleeding.
- Discomfort and tenderness around the eyes and cheekbones.
Infrequent side effects:
- Swallowing difficulty.
- Enlargement of the face, hands, feet, or lower legs.
- Asthma worsening.
- Poor coordination.
- Ulcers in the mouth or on the lips.
- Difficulty breathing.
- Diarrhea or cramps (severe or ongoing).
- You should never hide any medical information from your physician. It can indirectly harm your body only.
- After using the medicine, never drive or operate heavy machinery because it can harm your body.
Interactions of Suhagra Force 50
For detailed information on the interactions of Suhagra Force 50 with drugs, alcohol, supplements, food, and diseases, please visit the Sildenafil Interaction page.
Suhagra Force 50 and Alcohol/Supplements/Food Interactions
Alcohol (Ethanol) and Suhagra Force 50
- Increased risk of heart problems
- Reduced effectiveness of sildenafil
- Increased risk of side effects
Suhagra Force 50 and Supplements/foods Interactions
- Yohimbine: Drop in blood pressure.
- L-arginine: Dangerous drop in blood pressure
- Grapefruit juice: It Can lead to a higher risk of side effects
Suhagra Force drug interactions
Major drug interactions
- Indinavir (Crixivan)
- Avanafil (Stendra)
- Boceprevir (Victrelis)
- Itraconazole (Sporanox)
- Delavirdine (Rescriptor)
- Amyl Nitrite
- Erythromycin (Erythrocin)
- Fosamprenavir (Lexiva)
- Ritonavir (Norvir)
- Nitroprusside (Nitropress)
- Nitroglycerin (Nitrostat, Nitrolingual, Nitro-Dur, Minitran, Nitro-Bid, Rectiv, GoNitro)
- Clarithromycin (Biaxin)
- Lonafarnib (Zokinvy)
- Cobicistat (Tybost)
Moderate drug interactions
Suhagra Force 50 disease interactions
Disease Interactions that are of high clinical significance.
- pulmonary veno-occlusive disease (PVOD): Worsening symptomsof PVOD and potentially life-threatening complications.
- Cardiovascular Disease: May experience a significant drop in blood pressure
- Renal dysfunction: may result in drug accumulation.
Disease Interactions that are of less clinical significance.
- Hearing Loss
- Liver Disease
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Seizure Disorders
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the Suhagra Force 50 mg completely safe for everyone?
No, the use of medicine is not safe for everyone. There are a few people who should not use the medicine. That is why getting a prescription for buying medicine is mandatory. The physician will check whether you are safe to use the medicine.
Is smoking safe after using the medicine?
Smoking is not safe after using the medicine because it will slow down the medicine’s working. Apart from that, the smoke from the cigarettes will deposit in the blood vessels, which will restrict blood flow.
How long does the medicine take to show its action?
The medicine is only going to take 20-25 minutes to show its action in your body. That is why the physician suggests you use the medicine half an hour before. Also, the results will only appear if you are involved in sexually arousing activities.
- Definition & Facts for Erectile Dysfunction: niddk.nih.gov. Available online:
- McMahon, C. (2012). Dapoxetine: a new option in the medical management of premature ejaculation. Therapeutic Advances in Urology, 4(5), 233–251. Available online:
- Sildenafil: MedlinePlus Drug Information. Available online:
- Drugs Approved by Central Drugs Standard Control Organisation: Drug Name, Strength, Indication. Available online:
- Medzpills aims to provide consumers with reliable, trustworthy, and expert-reviewed information. This article has been reviewed by Parry Stone, an expert in the field. However, it is important to note that the information presented should not be used as a substitute for the advice of a qualified medical professional. The information provided serves only as a source of knowledge and may not cover all aspects of health conditions, lab tests, medications, potential side effects, drug interactions, warnings, alerts, and more. It is highly recommended to consult with your doctor and address any concerns or questions you may have about a specific disease or medication. At Medzpills, we strive to supplement, rather than replace, the essential doctor-patient relationship.