Tadact 10 mg is a very special medicine that people globally are consuming to get help with their erectile dysfunction issues. The medicine contains Tadalafil as its primary pharmaceutical ingredient, which falls under the medicine’s PDE type 5 inhibitor class action.
Erectile dysfunction is a condition in which a male is unable to perform intercourse properly due to two major issues that are softer erections and premature ejaculation. Both of these symptoms are very bad for the sexual life of a couple and start causing dissatisfaction. But the medicine helps a person rescued from this issue. When you consume the medicine, you will notice suppression of both symptoms for some hours.
It will allow you to have satisfactory sexual intercourse and is also great for your libido. If we talk about medicine’s appearance, it is a blue tablet with a biconvex in shape. The manufacturer of these tablets is IPCA Pharmaceuticals, which packs the medicine in a strip of 10 tablets.
Each tablet in the strip contains 10 mg of the active ingredient, which takes 40-45 minutes to show action in your body. It is an FDA-approved salt that will last for 20-24 hours in your body on average. If you have erectile dysfunction and want to enjoy the benefits of this medicine, visit the physician and get a prescription.
Tadact 10 mg Uses
- You can use the medicine if you have erectile dysfunction issues. The medicine’s main aim is to get rid of sexual dissatisfaction.
- The medicine can also help you with Benign prostatic hyperplasia issues. The medicine can alleviate the symptoms of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia, including swelling and pain in the prostate gland. It also makes the process of your intercourse and peeing easier.
- The medicine also helps you out if you have a lower libido level. The main aim of using medicine in this situation is to maintain a healthy libido.
- The medicine also helps you with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension issues. The medicine helps in controlling the symptom when you use the medicine consistently.
How does the medicine work?
The medicine works by inhibiting the PDE type 5 enzyme, which results in increased cGMP levels that lead to vasodilation and increased blood flow to the penis during sexual stimulation. The cGMP will dilate the blood vessels, which carry huge amounts of blood toward the penis when you are sexually aroused. It helps you gain a harder erection than normal.
After this, the medicine salt is going to block blood that is entering the penis. The blood will not release anytime soon, and you will enjoy long-lasting intercourse.
How to use the Tadact 10 mg effectively?
- You should always consume the medicine as a whole. Never break or chew the tablet for the sake of the great working of the medicine.
- You should never intake junk food when using the medicine. It can slow down the working of the medicine in your body.
- You can use the medicine before or after your meal as per your choice.
- Always consume the medicine an hour before you have intercourse and get involved in sexually arousing activities.
You should consume either one or two doses per day as prescribed by the physician. They will decide your dose by checking the levels of issues in your body. They will also check whether you are safe using the medicine.
If you ever miss the dose of the medicine, you have a choice to make up for it if required. There should be at least 12 hours left for the next dose.
In case of an overdose of the medicine, contact your physician if side effects start appearing in your body. They will help you get rid of those issues as soon as possible.
- Abdominal pain
- High blood pressure
- Increased heartbeat
- Elongated and painful erections.
- You must share all necessary information with your physician so that they can ensure your safety.
- You should never consume alcohol and marijuana with the medicine.
- Never consume grapefruit juice when using the medicine.
- The medicine is unsafe for heart patients.
- Skip the medicine if you have a fever or high blood pressure.
- You should not use the medicine if you are already consuming nitrate-based or alpha-blockers medicine.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does Tadact 10 mg take to work?
The Tadact 10 mg medicine has Tadalafil salt present in it. This active pharmaceutical ingredient takes around 40-45 minutes to show its action in your body, which is completely based on your issues. Also, salt will only show an erection if you get involved in sexually arousing activities.
Who is the manufacturer of Tadact 10 mg?
The manufacturer of the Tadact 10 mg medicine is IPCA Pharmaceuticals. They manufacture a wide range of generic PDE type 5 inhibitor categories of medicines.
What to do if there are any side effects?
The side effects of the medicine can happen in your body for two basic reasons: the wrong method of consumption or the wrong dose. First, you must check that you are consuming the medicine properly, and if there is any issue, make changes. If you are using the medicine properly, you need a change in your dose, and your physician will help with this task.
Can I take Tadact 10 mg medicine as often as I want?
The simple answer to this question is NO. If you start using the medicine as often as you want, various side effects might occur in your body. It happens because of the overdose of salt in your body. That is why we suggest you follow the prescription provided by your physician and enjoy the best results.
When should I take the Tadact 10 mg Tablet?
The best time to consume the medicine is around one hour before you want to have sex. It will prepare you for when it’s time for your intercourse. You can adjust the period according to the time that medicine is consumed to show action in your body.
What if you forget to take a Tadact 10 mg tablet?
You must make up for the dose if you ever forget to consume the Tadact 10 mg medicine. It is important because, without the medicine, you will not get any erection. To make up for the dose, there must be at least 12 hours left for the next dose. If the time is less, you should skip using the medicine.
Who can use Tadact 10 mg tablets?
- Erectile dysfunction
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia
- Lower libido levels
- Pulmonary Arterial Hyperplasia
To use the medicine, you first need to visit the physician, discuss your issue, and get a prescription. Only then can you buy the medicine.
Is smoking safe after taking a Tadact 10 mg tablet?
You can not smoke when you are using the Tadact 10 mg medicine. If you continue smoking, the smoke and tobacco will deposit in your blood vessels. Due to this, the blood vessels will not relax properly, and you will not gain a proper erection. That is why physicians suggest you stop smoking when using medicine or suffer from erectile dysfunction issues.
One type of Medicine
#Tadalista Super Active | #Tadact 20 |#Tadaflo 10 mg | #Tastylia 10 | #Tadalista Super Active | #Megalis 10
- Drugs Approved by Central Drugs Standard Control Organisation: Drug Name, Strength, Indication. Available online:
- Definition & Facts for Erectile Dysfunction: niddk.nih.gov. Available online:
- How Tadalafil treats erectile dysfunction, pulmonary hypertension and benign prostate enlargement, and how to take it: nhs.uk. Available online:
- Tadalafil: MedlinePlus Drug Information. Available online:
- Tadalafil Interactions: Drugs.com. Available online:
- Tadalafil (Oral Route) Side Effects: Mayoclinic.org. Available online:
- Medzpills aims to provide consumers with reliable, trustworthy, and expert-reviewed information. This article has been reviewed by Parry Stone, an expert in the field. However, it is important to note that the information presented should not be used as a substitute for the advice of a qualified medical professional. The information provided serves only as a source of knowledge and may not cover all aspects of health conditions, lab tests, medications, potential side effects, drug interactions, warnings, alerts, and more. It is highly recommended to consult with your doctor and address any concerns or questions you may have about a specific disease or medication. At Medzpills, we strive to supplement, rather than replace, the essential doctor-patient relationship.
There are no reviews yet.