What is Tadact 10 mg?
Tadact 10 mg is an allopathic medicine that helps males suffering from erectile dysfunction. It is a male sexual issue in which they are unable to gain a harder erection when sexually aroused. Due to this, it becomes impossible for a male to perform well during intercourse, leading to unsatisfactory intercourse.
When a person performs unsatisfactory intercourse for longer, they will notice some other sexual issues like a decline in sexual satisfaction levels and libido. The medicine helps a person have satisfactory intercourse by suppressing the symptoms of ED.
IPCA Laboratories, an Indian Pharmaceutical Company, manufactures the medicine. They pack the medicine in a blister pack of 10 tablets, which are blue and biconvex. Each tablet consists of 10 mg of Tadalafil as an active pharmaceutical ingredient.
This API falls in PDE type5 inhibitor class action medicine, which is prescription-based. That is why a person suffering from erectile dysfunction who wants to get the best results from this medicine must visit the physician first and discuss the issue in detail.
|Tadact 10mg quick information
|Yes, Prescription Is compulsory.
|FDA Pregnancy Category:
|Does not cause sleepiness
|Schedule H Medicine
|Expires on or after:
Uses of Tadact 10 mg
- Erectile dysfunction is the first reason why the physician prescribes the Tadact medicine. It will help in suppressing the symptoms of erectile dysfunction temporarily.
- Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension is another reason why the physician prescribes Tadact 10mg. It is an issue where blood pressure inside the vessels increases, impacting the left side of the heart and lungs.
Benefits of Tadact 10 mg
- Gaining firm and harder erections is the first benefit of using Tadact medicine.
- The medicine also helps increase the sexual satisfaction levels in both male and female partners.
- An increase in libido is also a benefit of using Tadact medicine, which improves in both male and their partners’ bodies.
- The medicine also helps control the blood pressure inside the vessels, which also helps in improving the symptoms.
How does Tadact 10 mg work?
The main task of the Tadact 10 mg medicine is to block the actions of PDE type5. It is a hormone the body releases when the heart is under stress. The body releases this hormone inside the blood vessels, which will block the release of a vasodilator, cGMP.
Due to this, the blood vessels start to contract, which does not allow blood to enter the penis adequately when sexually aroused. Due to this, the erection is softer, leading to the issue of erectile dysfunction. When a person consumes the medicine, Tadalafil dissolves and enters the blood vessels.
Here, it will block all the actions of the PDE type5, leading to the release of cGMP. It will start dilating the blood vessels within some time. When a person is sexually aroused, they will notice blood easily reaching the penis leading to a harder erection. This helps in having satisfactory intercourse.
You should consume either one or two doses per day as prescribed by the physician. They will decide your dose by checking the levels of issues in your body. They will also check whether you are safe using the medicine.
If you ever miss the dose of the medicine, you have a choice to make up for it if required. There should be at least 12 hours left for the next dose.
In case of an overdose of the medicine, contact your physician if side effects start appearing in your body. They will help you get rid of those issues as soon as possible.
Side Effects of Tadacip 10 mg
Educate yourself about possible side effects that may arise, such as cold sweats, flushing, or upset stomach, so you are prepared to address them if they occur.
Potential Side Effects of Tadacip 10 mg Requiring Immediate Attention:
If you are taking Tadacip 10 mg medicine and experience any of the following symptoms, it’s crucial to stop the medication and seek immediate medical assistance:
- Priapism: This condition involves a painful and prolonged erection.
- Chest Pain and Cardiovascular Issues
- Severe Headache and Nausea
- Swelling of Extremities
- Severe Hypotension: This indicates an abnormally low blood pressure.
- Allergic Reactions: Look out for signs such as rash, swelling, or breathing difficulties.
- Sudden Vision/Hearing Loss
- Shortness of Breath
Tadacip 10 mg: Common and Less Severe Side Effects
While the following side effects are typically less severe, it is advisable to consult with a healthcare provider to address them effectively. These common side effects may include:
- – Muscle pain, often referred to as myalgia
- – Stuffy or runny nose
- – Minor changes in vision, such as blurred vision or a blue-green tinge to objects
- – Back pain
- – Mild stomach discomfort or indigestion
- – Dizziness or lightheadedness
- – Flushing, which can manifest as a feeling of warmth or redness in the face, neck, or chest
- – Flu-like symptoms
- – Mild to moderate headache
Ensuring Your Safety When Using Tadacip 10 mg
- Consult a Healthcare Professional: Before embarking on an ED medication regimen, it is crucial to consult a healthcare professional for personalized guidance. Be sure to disclose your medical history and any concerns you may have.
- Prescribed Medications Only: Always obtain Tadacip 10 mg with a valid prescription from a qualified healthcare provider. Avoid purchasing them from unauthorized sources.
- Follow Tadacip 10 mg Dosage Instructions: To minimize the risk of side effects and potential health risks, strictly adhere to the recommended dosage instructions provided by your healthcare provider.
- Understand Potential Side Effects: Educate yourself about possible side effects that may arise, such as headaches, flushing, or upset stomach, so you are prepared to address them if they occur.
- Be Aware of Tadacip 10 mg Interactions: Make sure to inform your healthcare provider about all medications you are currently taking, both prescription and over-the-counter, to prevent any potentially dangerous drug interactions.
- Monitor for Allergic Reactions: If you experience any allergic symptoms, seek immediate medical assistance.
- Do Not Mix Tadacip 10 mg with Nitrates: mixing these medicines can lead to severe health risks.
- Keep Medication Secure: Store this medicine in a secure place, out of the reach of children, and never share it with others.
Following are Various interactions that can occur when Tadact 10mg is combined with different drugs and substances.
- Nitrates: Nitrates are medications commonly prescribed to prevent chest pain(angina). When combined with Tadact 10mg, a severe drop in BP(blood pressure) may occur, leading to dizziness.
Examples of common nitrates that interact with Tadact 10mg are provided below.
- Isosorbide dinitrate
- Isosorbide mononitrate
- Protease Inhibitors: Protease inhibitors, commonly used for viral infections such as HCV and human immunodeficiency virus, can increase the risk of side effects when combined with Tadact 10mg.
Examples of common protease Inhibitors that interact with Tadact 10mg are provided below.
- Saquinavir (Invirase)
- Reyataz (Atazanavir)
- Prezista (Darunavir)
- Alpha Blockers: Alpha blockers are commonly employed to regulate high blood pressure (BP). When taken concurrently with Tadact 10mg, these medications work in tandem to further decrease BP by inducing muscle relaxation. The result of this combined approach is a noteworthy reduction in blood pressure.
Examples of common alpha blockers that interact with Tadact 10mg are provided below.
- Minipress (Prazosin)
- Cardura (Doxazosin)
- Anti-Infective Medications: Similar to protease inhibitors, certain anti-infective medications can interact with Tadact 10mg, potentially amplifying side effects.
- Alcohol: Alcohol, like Tadact 10mg, can relax blood vessels, leading to a drop in blood pressure.
- Grapefruit: Grapefruit and grapefruit juice can interfere with the metabolism of Tadact 10mg, leading to an increase in its concentration in the body.
- You must share all necessary information with your physician so that they can ensure your safety.
- You should never consume alcohol and marijuana with the medicine.
- Never consume grapefruit juice when using the medicine.
- The medicine is unsafe for heart patients.
- Skip the medicine if you have a fever or high blood pressure.
- You should not use the medicine if you are already consuming nitrate-based or alpha-blockers medicine.
- Drugs Approved by Central Drugs Standard Control Organisation: Drug Name, Strength, Indication. Available online:
- Definition & Facts for Erectile Dysfunction: niddk.nih.gov. Available online:
- How Tadalafil treats erectile dysfunction, pulmonary hypertension and benign prostate enlargement, and how to take it: nhs.uk. Available online:
- Tadalafil: MedlinePlus Drug Information. Available online:
- Tadalafil Interactions: Drugs.com. Available online:
- Tadalafil (Oral Route) Side Effects: Mayoclinic.org. Available online:
- Medzpills aims to provide visitors with reliable, trustworthy, and expert-reviewed information. This article has been reviewed by Parry Stone, an expert in the field. However, it is important to note that the information presented should not be used as a substitute for the advice of a qualified medical professional. The information provided serves only as a source of knowledge and may not cover all aspects of health conditions, lab tests, medications, potential side effects, drug interactions, warnings, alerts, and more. It is highly recommended to consult with your doctor and address any concerns or questions you may have about a specific disease or medication. At Medzpills, we strive to supplement, rather than replace, the essential doctor-patient relationship.